• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

time to quit if you're not 115ap/140dp or more.

395 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

the gap in gears will only increase.
mediah adds +16 to 20 enchantement, how long before top hardcores guilds are decked in +17/18 ?
.discuss
if you want to pvp, now with the mediah update and are below those values just straight forget it,
that is what DAUM is saying.
you can't pvp in this pvp game.

thank you for way too early mediah content release.

BDO now = 24/7 grind and pvp or casual fish and roleplay and forget any form of pvp all together.
GJ loosing 80% of your player base DAUM, that is NOT a smart move.

EDIT : CM_JOUSKA CONFIRMED NO +16 ENCHANT IN THIS PATCH.
ignore my post ,  next time patch-notes BEFORE maintenance would be nice ? save us some inks.
thank you everyone who gave their feedback on this thread.
See you in game

-Sizer.

Edited by Sizer
48 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hopefully they hold off with the +20 enchants. Shits gonna hit the fan if they decide to release it.

Edited by KwonMina
11 people like this

Posted

Once the node war and castle sieges gets implemented the power gap will be more lol.

The power houses will most likely own the properties and accumulate alot of wealth AND in turn would pay their members ALOT, and in tun those members will be able to buy items more stuff, mainly black stones. 

Oh joy, holy joy.

The gap of +10~15 is huge but base on your QQing and majority of the KR players, 15~18 is alot more? 

tumblr_mssdnaaLqC1shm9rjo1_500.gif 

Posted (edited)

If you leave, can I have your stuff... Orwan...McCummerbund

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Dade
1 person likes this

Posted

Obviously a troll, and a bad one.

2/10

3 people like this

Posted

You can PvP, just potentially months down the road.

If you aren't going to hit this game hardcore, then you have to adopt an extremely casual long-view, otherwise you'll probably be unhappy.  I would personally love if they added a normalized arena/battleground at some point so I can do *some* PvP in the interim, but I really enjoy just being in the world, so I'll do that until I can PvP.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Do you know what a 115 weapon and 140 dp set is?

Thats +15 weapon, offhand, and finishing the repeatable quest for both rings and earrings, baras belt and necklace.. pri if you feel like it., and getting your armor to +12-13 all of which can be done without ever stepping foot on the mediah side of the map, since its all in the catfish region + disco scrolls. And media is east of heidel.

Youre worred about the gear gap, how about you figure out why you cant hit mediocre milestones after a month.

Edited by SakariFoxx
13 people like this

Posted

116ap/139 dp level 53 I still feel way behind the curve especially because I am not in one of the bigger hardcore guilds who played KR months before NA.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Obviously a troll, and a bad one.

2/10

not a troll actually.

Youre worred about the gear gap, how about you figure out why you cant hit mediocre milestones after a month.

RNG. Has nothing to do with effort or skill.

Edited by Luciferia
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I have 4 AP and 16 DP, and I'm not quitting :)

Lvl 42.

Edited by Madelief
24 people like this

Posted

Thats +15 weapon, offhand, and finishing the repeatable quest for both rings and earrings, baras belt and necklace.. pri if you feel like it., and getting your armor to +12-13 all of which can be done without ever stepping foot on the mediah side of the map, since its all in the catfish region + disco scrolls. And media is east of heidel.

Lmao, "mediocre milestones".  I wish I had your free time.

25 people like this

Posted

you cant get 20 million for a weapon , ok then please uninstal the game

Posted

Thats +15 weapon, offhand, and finishing the repeatable quest for both rings and earrings, and getting your armor to +12-13 all of which can be done without ever stepping foot on the mediah side of the map, since its all in the catfish region + disco scrolls. And media is east of heidel.

I don't have that stuff yet.  I do have several professional skills and a handful of T5 and T6 horses though.  Can we call it even?

2 people like this

Posted

Lvl 42.

Please nerf

10 people like this

Posted

Lvl 42.

if you want to pvp, now with the mediah update and are below those values just straight forget it,

1 person likes this

Posted

BDO now = 24/7 grind and pvp or casual fish and roleplay and forget any form of pvp all together.
GJ loosing 80% of your player base DAUM, that is NOT a smart move.

I thought you loved this game and Daum could do no wrong ?

As you've said to others in the past with their own legitimate complaints..... Git Gud or GTFO

Funny how karma works innit

18 people like this

Posted

Please nerf

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

vader.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

not a troll actually.

RNG. Has nothing to do with effort or skill.

And this guy has made no effort... because ap and dp is not a test of skill its mearly a test of time and effort.

2 people like this

Posted

you cant get 20 million for a weapon , ok then please uninstal the game

I think +15 Yuria Amulet is 34 million, actually.  Last I checked anyway.

Posted

I don't have that stuff yet.  I do have several professional skills and a handful of T5 and T6 horses though.  Can we call it even?

Yes but i imagine most crafters(herbivores as the devs call you) arent making threads like this -----ing about the gear gap.

I dont afk fish, or craft, so i dont make threads -----ing about not being able to fish up yellow fishes.

Posted

I have a +15 mainhand and +10 offhand and have a 112ap sheet, not including human damage. it is hardly an achievement, nor is it difficult. I'm sitting on a massive amount of stones waiting for mediah. the guy complaining obviously doesn't know how to manage is time efficiently.

2 people like this

Posted

I have a +15 mainhand and +10 offhand and have a 112ap sheet, not including human damage. it is hardly an achievement, nor is it difficult. I'm sitting on a massive amount of stones waiting for mediah. the guy complaining obviously doesn't know how to manage is time efficiently.

How much time do you spend playing?

Posted

didn't even know t6 horses were available. impressive

Posted

How much time do you spend playing?

It sseriously not that hard to do your daily quests and ancient relic shard scrolls to get hunters marks to +15 your main hand and +10 your offhand... geezus.

Posted

And this guy has made no effort... because ap and dp is not a test of skill its mearly a test of time and effort.

You can't say they made no effort, you are just delusional and complacent with the stupid systems in place that make you feel special. Enjoy your brain dead mentality.

2 people like this