• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

time to quit if you're not 115ap/140dp or more.

395 posts in this topic

Posted

Doesn't matter that sizer is a troll. He's right in this regard. I was on track to hit 54 today, +15 main/offhand, 150 DP... I've not been no-lifing as I work 40-50 hours a week but it's been close. 

People needed at least another 3 or 4 weeks to even out the disparity. Tomorrow is a mistake. But whatever. More grind here we come. Who needs friends or outside activities right? Considering 56-60 is 10x worse than 51-55.

I'd love to see castle sieges and node wars instead of mediah, then mediah next month. this would make so much more sense.
now mediah and castle siege next month will be guild with no-lifers that are today 55 140/180, with +17/18 getting all castles and nodes while rest get destroyed. 
shoulnd even be called pvp at this point, it's gonna be a -----.
but whatever.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sitting at 91/77 because I refused to upgrade my gear knowing mediah was going to be out soon.

If Grunil is within this patch I'm using my 90 armor stones on that shit.

Just need my Yuria to hit +15 from 14 already though so I can blue quality/bonus stat mod it.

Posted

You do know that actually getting +20 weapons is kinda hard, right? It's even new stones that is used from +15 to +20. Do people really expect a large majority to run around instantly in +20 gear? I don't.. a bare few might, the majority won't.

+16 is easy, +17 is OK, there wont be 19 or 20 any time soon, but +18 is possible for those that are already 55 and maxed and probably have 100mil in bank.thus adding alot to the gap in the gears.

we didnt have any meaningfull pvp for the +15cap. I find it dumb to put +16-20 so soon.

Posted

Though one way to think about it is the top guilds now won't be the top guilds in 3-4 months. Some will dissolve. Some will go casual. New guilds will catch up and take over. 

Who knows. I'm just gonna go with the flow. Whatevs.

Posted

the gap in gears will only increase.
mediah adds +16 to 20 enchantement, how long before top hardcores guilds are decked in +17/18 ?
.discuss
if you want to pvp, now with the mediah update and are below those values just straight forget it,
that is what DAUM is saying.
you can't pvp in this pvp game.

thank you for way too early mediah content release.

BDO now = 24/7 grind and pvp or casual fish and roleplay and forget any form of pvp all together.
GJ loosing 80% of your player base DAUM, that is NOT a smart move.

The gap in gear will increase. Please approve that statement not using your own opinion but facts.

good job losing 80% of your player base? Where are you getting the statistics from? You're making up fictitious numbers to try to prove your point of an opinion based on no logic. Please save rumors for another form and use facts

Posted

The gap in gear will increase. Please approve that statement not using your own opinion but facts.

good job losing 80% of your player base? Where are you getting the statistics from? You're making up fictitious numbers to try to prove your point of an opinion based on no logic. Please save rumors for another form and use facts

k.should have said 80% of pvp focus player, that can't play 12hours a day.

Posted

Grunil set is comming so people will have to start from scratch whit enchanted armor now.

Posted

I do not think you can determine the contents of my underpants through my choice of words. Sorry I do not adhere to your stereotype of what "a girl" is.

Top kek.

Also I'm sat with my popcorn waiting for forum rage to amplify...

Posted

Grunil set is comming so people will have to start from scratch whit enchanted armor now.

Not really. If you have +15 Taritas/Agerian/Heve there's little reason to not just plus up your Grunil on the side while continuing to wear your powerful armor.

I'm with team "Mediah before sieges is dumb"

Posted

Thats the best part of it, Sizer is one of the older members of this community, and the longest running troll alive in the BDO forum. Been here for so long, her picture still irritates me every single time (she even told me where its from a few days before release lol).

Yea hes also a random non-factor weakling in game that absolutely nobody knows or cares about

and then again hes also incredibly thirsty and desperate weeabo because i've clicked on 30 girl profiles and sizer was following each and every single one of them, talk about pathetic. That guy doesn't even have shame

too bad hes on NA otherwise id delevel him back to lvl 1 and go -1mil karma on his ass and he wouldn't be able to do shit about it 

Posted

Yea hes also a random non-factor weakling in game that absolutely nobody knows or cares about

and then again hes also incredibly thirsty and desperate weeabo because i've clicked on 30 girl profiles and sizer was following each and every single one of them, talk about pathetic. That guy doesn't even have shame

too bad hes on NA otherwise id delevel him back to lvl 1 and go -1mil karma on his ass and he wouldn't be able to do shit about it 

by clicking 30 girl profiles, doesn't that make you incredibly thirsty as well?

1 person likes this

Posted

Level 25 and proud of it.

There's absolutely no reason to cry over this - play the game exactly how you want to - nothing else actually matters.

Posted

mediah adds +16 to 20 enchantement, how long before top hardcores guilds are decked in +17/18 ?
.discuss
if you want to pvp, now with the mediah update and are below those values just straight forget it,

BDO now = 24/7 grind and pvp or casual fish and roleplay and forget any form of pvp all together.

Casuals gonna casual

Posted

Ellions tears confirmed.

Posted

I call bullshit on that. oh so very bullshit seeing how I've kicked a guildie to death in a duel because he had 80-85 AP/DP while he barely did 5 dmg on me.

120/115 AP/DP here. really, that shit isn't hard to get... and i have like 4 hours to play a day if even.

Then you're rather bad at playing your class.

Posted

AP/DP has nothing to do with cooking though.

*goes back to doing Cooking quests*

2 people like this

Posted

i'll quit when i get bored of the game and i'm tired of the constant crying from the community. already tired of the community so now i'm just waiting for the game to get boring ;)

Posted (edited)

I clicked yours. Hot cat, can I take her/him on fine ass dinner date?

Edited by Jack Sparrow

Posted

Then you're rather bad at playing your class.

how so? by trolling someone and kicking them to death by just pressing F? oh yeah, i'm terrible at my class. how could i.

I clicked yours. Hot cat, can I take her/him for a date?

Sure! his name is Max. I call him Maxiepants because he is the prettiest cat in the world. He likes to act tough, but he's all soft and fuzzy and melts on your lap if you flip him on his back.

Posted (edited)

Casuals gonna casual

k

fite me bro. whats ur guild so I can declare on you.

those grills also follow me bruh , whats your follower count already ? right , 0.

Edited by Sizer

Posted

It sseriously not that hard to do your daily quests and ancient relic shard scrolls to get hunters marks to +15 your main hand and +10 your offhand... geezus.

so 8 hours a day then?

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm with team "Mediah before sieges is dumb"

thank you for your support.

Posted

at least im not a pathetic poser weeb like that guy and i have some honor and shame and am all around a better person

not my fault nobody likes blunt honesty 

1 person likes this

Posted

.discuss

How about....you and your 15+ friends go PVP in a arena....that way you guys can duel each other and still have fun. You can also keep your PVP skills up while you are working on your 18+ gear. Even if trolls come to the arena most of the time no one is in the Calpheon one. So go ahead and have fun with your guildies and friends until you got 18+ gear to take down all dem badies.

200_s.gif

Posted

at least im not a pathetic poser weeb like that guy and i have some honor and shame and am all around a better person

not my fault nobody likes blunt honesty 

tumblr_meslhna0lu1qe342po1_500.gif