• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Truffle Mushroom Hypha

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi, I would like to ask you for help, how can I get truffle mushroom hypha?

Posted (edited)

Gather truffles and pray to all the gods every time you gather that you get it. I didn't after 150 truffles@artisan3 so the rate is clearly low.

Even offered to pay 10mil in food/elixirs to anyone who AH'd one. No replies :/

Edited by Felkin

Posted

I have found some spots but it was never been available for gathering. I got three mushrooms from market so I´m curious how can I get hypha? Because on market so far was sold around 80 pieces of mushroom... It is probably not available in the game so alchemy is in 50% useless because we can´t make the best potions with this rate.

Posted

Gather truffles and pray to all the gods every time you gather that you get it. I didn't after 150 truffles@artisan3 so the rate is clearly low.

You missed one zero probably:) by the time you reached artisan3 you probably picked 1000s of truffles already. 

Posted

You missed one zero probably:) by the time you reached artisan3 you probably picked 1000s of truffles already. 

Hilariously, I didn't know about truffles till 3 weeks in. Then I camped 150 of them to make some crit pots and stopped caring. Requires too much camping to get any, better time spent doing other things.

Posted

Hilariously, I didn't know about truffles till 3 weeks in. Then I camped 150 of them to make some crit pots and stopped caring. Requires too much camping to get any, better time spent doing other things.

If it wasn’t 1000s of truffles, what was it then, everlastings?

Posted (edited)

If it wasn’t 1000s of truffles, what was it then, everlastings?

Still wrong. I tried to make profit with all the professions I grinded. Did not waste energy on waht would ONLY give exp.

I'll make a guide in a few weeks once there is nothing left to fight.

Edited by Felkin

Posted

Still wrong. I tried to make profit with all the professions I grinded. Did not waste energy on waht would ONLY give exp.

I'll make a guide in a few weeks once there is nothing left to fight.

If you didn’t grind best XP giving items then the only explanation left is that you played a lot, really A LOT:) 

Posted

If you didn’t grind best XP giving items then the only explanation left is that you played a lot, really A LOT:) 

I shall admit - I may or may not have skipped 2 weeks of uni randomly to do absolutely nothing other than play this game when it first came out. 

Posted

aare you serious about this offer, and.... what server are you on?

Posted

Jordine, yes

Posted

Hi, I would like to ask you for help, how can I get truffle mushroom hypha?

^ This

Posted

In order to get this seed your going to have to be dedicated. That means channel hoping every 10 mins at a respawn site hoping no one already got it.

That's pretty much all I can say. No one is selling it when they are able to benefit from it being so rare. Going to have to find a location, pick what's there, wait 10 minutes, logout and login to another channel. Over and over. 

Posted

what about hypha? Is it available in the game?

Posted (edited)

Can someone actually confirm the truffle hypha is in the game yet? I found this forum entry on Korean inven: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4144&l=887

after google translating it I was able to figure out something about this not being implemented in the game yet - but its a year old post - anyways we may be behind - would that mean that we are trying in vain? Anyone any info please? Item: Truffle Mushroom Hypha

@CM_Jouska 

Thanks - I have already spent hours  on this so I would like to have it confirmed

Edited by mathos

Posted

@ Felkin
When you say gather truffles, where were you able to do this? I haven't been able to find anything on where to gather these stupid mushrooms. 

Posted

They are pretty rare and quite a few people farm them and they have a long respawn of 3-4 hours thats why they are very hard to get and people dont like to share the spots ;)

Posted

so are the truffle seeds confirmed now or not?

Posted

so are the truffle seeds confirmed now or not?

The in-game F2 database says they are not in the game. However you are able to make top-quality truffle things -> they are farmable -> the hypha must exist. The only real question is Did anyone get one already ? And if so would he/she be kind enough to share that knowledge :P

Posted

I am on Croxus server, can some1 from some other server to pm location of truffle mushrooms that will be great. Thanks

Posted

Noone will share this locations, because they are little bit rare and if someone would share, they would be overrun ;)

Posted

I am on Croxus server, can some1 from some other server to pm location of truffle mushrooms that will be great. Thanks

http://bddatabase.net/us/gatherable/10430/ try the locations there? (haven't tried it so can't confirm it)

Noone will share this locations, because they are little bit rare and if someone would share, they would be overrun ;)

The locations on the link I sent in the reply to Inferi Corpus might be a bit wrong but if they're not, I just shared the locations <.<

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, this is true, thank you very much you are DA best. ( :

Posted

Np np. Thank whoever made Bddatabase. they're the real MVP Imho :3

(PS: Feel free to share if the spots are correct :P )

Yeah, this is true, thank you very much you are DA best. ( :

Posted

Np np. Thank whoever made Bddatabase. they're the real MVP Imho :3

(PS: Feel free to share if the spots are correct :P )

dont bother too hard, camped 24 7