• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Conqueror's Pack Horse

844 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm also a little sad about this. I don't see why our T5 preorder horse has one breeding when the T3 preorder has two. If ours was female that would be ok but it isn't. Sadly I didn't notice this until very recently because I didn't have a female to breed him with. This needed to be brought up a while ago. Maybe tag a CM in this to get their attention? I don't know how to tag them unfortunately.

(Also on a similar subject, Duam, if you add T5 in the wild, please make training useful and require Professional to catch T5!)

Posted

Posted

So where is the reply from GM, is it a joke?

Posted

I presume, it will be the same response as in the gimped preorder pets that do not get skills as the cash shop pets. The answer in that thread was "Once you buy a new pet and exchange, you will have a pet that get's skills normally" the excuse is that pets changed in the time they were put in packs, to launch, so preorder pets are lesser than cash shop pets, just as the preorder T5 is not really a T5, enough breedings have shown it outputs like a T3 horse.

I presume again, it will be much the same answer as the compensation answer "We do not want to focus on fixing what we should or promised, too much other stuff to do to bother, live with it, maybe in the future we can come to better resolutions." in essence.

2 people like this

Posted

They won't answer this, I just put it here to remove the "really we didn't know that" option as somehow after two weeks of people posting the black flash group crit bug somehow did they didn't know about it when asked on the live stream. Hell maybe they do not know they defrauded everyone that bought the 100 pack.

Posted

@CM_Jouska    I was wondering this myself.   The sales pitch was a T5 level horse.  Why the crappy T3 and not a very good T3 at that?  I think it only has 1 inventory slot to stash stuff?  Why the Bait and switch?  

Posted

I think it is important that a CM (or any title with authority and knowledge of the topic) step forward and answer this question as there are a lot of people leveling the pre-order T5 male to a high level in an attempt to get one decent foal. If the pre-order T5 has the breeding stat potential of a T3, this is extremely misleading and will piss off quite a few people taking the time to level the T5 and even more important- wasting a breeding of a high level and tier female. This speculation has been passed around for a month now by players that have used the horse for breeding so someone needs to officially step forward and address the topic. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I think it is important that a CM (or any title with authority and knowledge of the topic) step forward and answer this question as there are a lot of people leveling the pre-order T5 male to a high level in an attempt to get one decent foal. If the pre-order T5 has the breeding stat potential of a T3, this is extremely misleading and will piss off quite a few people taking the time to level the T5 and even more important- wasting a breeding of a high level and tier female. This speculation has been passed around for a month now by players that have used the horse for breeding so someone needs to officially step forward and address the topic. 

It definitely is a T3 with skin. People leveled it and bread it early with wild T2's figuring they would pay the 4 dollars to reset it. and got back a T3. http://www.blackd.de/horse/?mt=5&ml=25&md=0&ft=2&fl=25&fd=0 It is not even a possibility at 25/25. under the current system it is unlikely you'd get a T3 with a leveled T2 and T3. (4 percent at 25/25). There have also been poeple that bread T4/T5(pack horse) and got a T3 male. Impossible at 15/15 unless the T5 is really a T3.

Edited by trixsterjl
2 people like this

Posted

It definitely is a T3 with skin. People leveled it and bread it early with wild T2's figuring they would pay the 4 dollars to reset it. and got back a T3. http://www.blackd.de/horse/?mt=5&ml=25&md=0&ft=2&fl=25&fd=0 It is not even a possibility at 25/25. under the current system it is unlikely you'd get a T3 with a leveled T2 and T3. (4 percent at 25/25). There have also been poeple that bread T4/T5(pack horse) and got a T3 male. Impossible at 15/15 unless the T5 is really a T3.

Good to know I am not crazy. I thought It was pretty wierd my t5 was breeding only t3's

Posted

I saw the calculator you posted within an hour of it being posted by the author and have used it but it is certainly possible to get results not indicated on the calculator and as the author stated in the disclaimer, "everything is under the assumption that the data mining was reliable and the interpretation was correct."

As far as what 'people' have bred, I do not trust the word of anyone I do not know personally (and trust) as far as what they used or got when breeding so I would appreciate an official post from someone with the authority and knowledge as previously indicated in my post. 

Other games that have used deceptive practices for financial gain (which I feel this qualifies under as the main reason I paid $100 was for a T5 horse) have been dragged through the mud publicly so if this is true, I am sure Daum wants to sweep it under the rug.

I think we need to attempt to keep the topic alive until we have confirmation one way or the other on whether the horse sold as a T5 as part of the $100 package has the stats and breeding capabilities (minus 1 breeding which we were made aware of in advance) of a T5

Posted

Yeah, I just bred a t3 male with mine. Daum please.

Posted

We know you CMs read the forum.... won't reply on this thread? Why not?

Posted

I have bred my T5 conq  very early on ...T5 male(11) +t3 female(15) =t3 male

I know i probably bred them way too low lvl but i was hoping i would get at least a t4 horse.

According to http://www.blackd.de/ calculator i had a combined chance(male and female) of 58,56% to get a t4 horse and 18,92% chance at a t5 male!

After reading on the horse breeding post on the forums for several weeks now,it is clear to me that T5 conq horse DOES NOT breed like a T5!

That horse was the main reason i bought the Conq pack...i really wanted a good horse to start breeding...

Posted

@CM_Jouska

My friend has the T3 Horse from the small package and i have the T5 and his stats are better than mine - including he got 2 breedings and 2 inventory slots while i only have 1.

Refund us the 100$ package or give what we paied for.

I presume, it will be the same response as in the gimped preorder pets that do not get skills as the cash shop pets. The answer in that thread was "Once you buy a new pet and exchange, you will have a pet that get's skills normally" the excuse is that pets changed in the time they were put in packs, to launch, so preorder pets are lesser than cash shop pets, just as the preorder T5 is not really a T5, enough breedings have shown it outputs like a T3 horse.

I presume again, it will be much the same answer as the compensation answer "We do not want to focus on fixing what we should or promised, too much other stuff to do to bother, live with it, maybe in the future we can come to better resolutions." in essence.

This would be no response, because the T3 of the preorder is already better than our T5, so there at least was something better out there

And what do you mean with pre order pets doesnt have skills? My pet got the gather ressources skill and i have the pre order cat

Posted

@CM_Jouska

My friend has the T3 Horse from the small package and i have the T5 and his stats are better than mine - including he got 2 breedings and 2 inventory slots while i only have 1.

This would be no response, because the T3 of the preorder is already better than our T5, so there at least was something better out there

And what do you mean with pre order pets doesnt have skills? My pet got the gather ressources skill and i have the pre order cat

They mean that any you buy off the Market have randoms like fishing exp, gather exp, combat exp....

Posted (edited)

No - only if u breed them (combine 2 pets to get the next higher tier)

i have 3 pets 1 from founder and 2 normals - they only get a skill if u breed them once

Edited by Lagenia

Posted

@CM_Jouska

You did NOT pay $100 for a t5 horse, you paid for early access, beta testing, a full costume + wep. Don't act like the T5 horse was the $100, you got a ton of stuff from the package.

Posted (edited)

50$ i have everything else but the weapon costume and a better horse

the weapon costume you can buy for <20$ ..

so for 70$ everyone with the 2nd package got more than the 100$ package ... any logic?

And yes i only bought the 100$ package because of the horse upgrade, the other small crap is irrelevant compared to the T3 package Version

Horses cant just be bought - the other stuff you got from 100$ package over the 50$ package can be bought - for under 50$

So please if u dont have numbers or know what you are talking about ... stay out of the discussion - not even sure why people like you post in the forum ... if you dont have to say anything good just be quiet.

This discussion is about a bug and not about for what the 100$ was, nor do you know what part of the goods is worth how much to the player that bought it. If you only like horses and the better the good, the 100$ are probably only bought because exactly this horse. If you then see that you would have gotten a better horse for 50$ you are pissed and this should be fixxed

Edited by Lagenia

Posted

You got:

1 additional guest pass
96 hour headstart
5 additional housing coupons
5 additional dye boxes
5 additional partial skill resets
tierd 5 horse
1 additional character slot
exclusive wep/armor skin

in total conq pack = ~$210
exp pack = ~$120

there are your numbers for you complaining about your "$100 t5 horse"

1 person likes this

Posted

Its T2 horse with T5 skin.

i have a T5 conq with sprint

friend has T3 normal with sprint

T3 has WAY more speed that mine non buffed/equipment

Posted

sad there is no ignore function in a forum

write me in private so i can ignore it but dont spam this post here that actually is about THE BUG and doesnt give a shit about your stupid "but you got other stuff"

Posted

You asked for the numbers, I gave them to you, you just don't like what they say.

People in the forums need to understand (like you obviously) that you did NOT spend $100 on a horse. Just because you bought the package for the horse, doesn't mean the other items just vanish into thin air. You are still getting the value of everything combined. This forum has already went beyond the bug before I commented, people need to realize they aren't as cheated as hot heads are making it out to be.

Posted

You got:

1 additional guest pass
96 hour headstart
5 additional housing coupons
5 additional dye boxes
5 additional partial skill resets
tierd 5 horse
1 additional character slot
exclusive wep/armor skin

in total conq pack = ~$210
exp pack = ~$120

there are your numbers for you complaining about your "$100 t5 horse"

Rose, perks are only as good as the value to the person purchasing. While I cannot speak for anyone else, 'I' purchased the Conquerer's package due mainly to the T5 horse and the headstart. Had the package not included a T5 horse, I would not have purchased it as the horse was the deciding factor for me. I was hesitant on even doing it WITH the horse but I wanted the T5 horse. 

Did I get other things, sure but most of them have little to no value to me as I won't use the extra character slots, haven't used the armor skin (ugly) nor have I even claimed items like the guest passes. People have a legitimate complaint if they purchased a $100 package and the items are not as promised i.e. T5 horse. 

Perhaps the next time you visit a nice steakhouse and plunk down $80 for nice cut of steak and your plate arrives with a small overdone hamburger, your server will just point out the baked potato and asparagus (which you are not overly fond of) on your plate and tell you to quit complaining and eat what you were given for the $80. 

6 people like this

Posted

I understand what you are saying realistic1, and I was never arguing there wasn't an issue with the T5 con. horse breeding. My posts that I provided numbers/facts in is simply to show people that there was a lot more to the con. pack than just a T5 horse. You can compare it to food all you want (which didn't really make sense imo, maybe if it was like a 5 course meal that had something i didnt really like) but when it comes down to it, you STILL got a large number of items worth a lot of money, so saying you bought a $100 T5 horse is not correct.