• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Conqueror's Pack Horse

844 posts in this topic

Posted

More idiotic for getting fuked a t5 horse and then defending that business model? Who's the idiot?

Are you still mad about this?

Just move on and chalk it up as a poor life experience.

Go murder some AFK fishers or something.

Posted

think my anger turned into entertaintment halfway through this thread to be honest.

Posted

Because thinking you're buying into skipping a large potion of the breeding content and believing so is more idiotic.

OK, trolling, then. 7/10. Not bad.

pls check http://black-desert.com/forums/blog/index.php/Entry/25-Horse-Tier/

its a official t5 horse with breeding limited to 1 time and breeding cannot be resettet

I haven't bred mine, but by all accounts people have been getting breeding results that shouldn't be possible with a T5 when mating high-leveled parents. According to the calculator you linked, that is.

Posted (edited)

Apologies, but there are many pages here and I don't have time to read them all, plus I am not interested in idiot fanboz trying to justify it.... Has there been any official response to this issue yet?

Yes it went something like this;

"TLDR, we dont care we got your money now shut up"

Edited by Tombs360

Posted

Because you touch yourself.

In all seriousness: nobody knows. Yes, they screwed you - they screwed every person who bought the thing. No, there doesn't appear to be a valid reason - it's not like T5 horses are incredibly rare at this point, and we're only, what, 2 months out from launch? Why they decided giving players a true T5 was going to break the game is beyond me. 

Pretty much. Had they told us the limitations, I'm sure at least 1/4th of us would buy the $50 instead, and they wouldn't get as much money.

Posted (edited)

I haven't bred mine, but by all accounts people have been getting breeding results that shouldn't be possible with a T5 when mating high-leveled parents. According to the calculator you linked, that is.

If i were to be Trolling i would require at least a 9/10, though im not Trolling im stating common sense ..... You know that saying "if it sounds to good to be true ....." 

You get what you pay for, you got a T5 horse that levels and stats like one, it learns skills and looks like one. I know i brought 3, but was under no false hope that i bought a skipping tool for an entire route of content.

Edited by Soulplay

Posted

If i were to be Trolling i would require at least a 9/10, though im not Trolling im stating common sense ..... You know that saying "if it sounds to good to be true ....." 

You get what you pay for, you got a T5 horse that levels and stats like one, it learns skills and like one. I know i brought 3, but was under no false hope that i bought a skipping tool for an entire route of content.

lol this guy so that 9/10 we can take it all you been saying was horse shit? cuz you did rate whatever you spilled out was 9/10 troll.

Posted (edited)

lol this guy so that 9/10 we can take it all you been saying was horse shit? cuz you did rate whatever you spilled out was 9/10 troll.

Read the whole thing ... You know what .. Allow you. 

I have seen bricks less dense. Your replies are starting to make me want to invest in your future, maybe send you back to primary education.

Clearly you missed some very vital lessons.

Edited by Soulplay

Posted

You get what you pay for, you got a T5 horse that levels and stats like one, it learns skills and looks like one. I know i brought 3, but was under no false hope that i bought a skipping tool for an entire route of content.

I didn't even buy the pack for the horse, had no idea I'd enjoy breeding at the time. Still, you're defending a company that's done something pretty shady, and that's baffling. I like the game, but c'mon.

I see this from time to time in games; no other product except maybe Apple gadgets will have its customers swear up and down they enjoy being taken advantage of with such vehemence. It's a game, not a cult. Don't give companies a pass for being shady.

@Kyle Ragnador: If I recall people were getting like Tier 2s and Tier 3s with level/tier matchups that shouldn't ever have that as an option, if the preorder horse were an actual T5. I dunno, I'm too lazy to dig for it atm.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

yeah but most people dont level to 30 and dont know that the successrate to get higher Tiers is always harder to get.

Breeding your level 30 male T1 with your level 30 female T1 could give one of these offsprings:

• ~22.52% Tier 3 ♀ Female
  • ~27.03% Tier 4 ♂ Male
  • ~31.53% Tier 4 ♀ Female
  • ~18.92% Tier 5 ♂ Male

and they think it will stay that way on higher tiers.

Edited by Kyle Ragnador

Posted

Read the whole thing ... You know what .. Allow you. 

I have seen bricks less dense. Your replies are starting to make me want to invest in your future, maybe send you back to primary education.

Clearly you missed some very vital lessons.

you know what

you, wildace, and stillheart can go circle jerk each other praising the business model over a bonfire. I'm sure daum would enjoy that. As for me I'm done watching you clowns.

Posted

yeah but most people dont level to 30 and dont know that the successrate to get higher Tiers is always harder to get.

Breeding your level 30 male T1 with your level 30 female T1 could give one of these offsprings:

• ~22.52% Tier 3 ♀ Female
  • ~27.03% Tier 4 ♂ Male
  • ~31.53% Tier 4 ♀ Female
  • ~18.92% Tier 5 ♂ Male

and they think it will stay that way.

No, this info was from experienced breeders. I mean, the megathread even confirms they breed more like a T2 or T3, which has been a very reliable source of info. I'm almost tempted to try breeding mine once he hits 30 to add to the testing data, but he's got a few deaths because of PvP and one stupid desert crab.

Posted (edited)

Can someone tell me where the official statement on this is at please. I stopped making purchases and id like to see the response to determine if I might want to deck out another character (weight increases, another couple costumes, inven space, ect) or just go ahead and chalk it up to the company being shady as hell and forget about it.

Edited by Redeyes

Posted

Just what they want you to do. Contain a problem to a single thread so it dies out and everyone forgets about it.

If you know there is already a thread about this, you do not need to create additional.

Both threads have been merged.

1 person likes this

Posted

Can someone tell me where the official statement on this is at please. I stopped making purchases and id like to see the response to determine if I might want to deck out another character (weight increases, another couple costumes, inven space, ect) or just go ahead and chalk it up to the company being shady as hell and forget about it.

Daum GM's response: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/59361-conquerors-pack-horse/&page=6#comment-972716

1 person likes this

Posted

well shite guess I won't be buying anymore cash shop items. Thanks for the response btw

Posted

Yup no problem :)

Posted

They already closed a thread like this recently, so if you go to the forums daily you would of read about it then. I purchased the Conquerer package, I bred my horse long ago and got a T3. So what did I do? I started to tame more horses, kept breeding them, and eventually with a little bit of patience, you, yes you, can get a T6 and beyond. If you want to breed horses, do your research.

Posted

They already closed a thread like this recently, so if you go to the forums daily you would of read about it then. I purchased the Conquerer package, I bred my horse long ago and got a T3. So what did I do? I started to tame more horses, kept breeding them, and eventually with a little bit of patience, you, yes you, can get a T6 and beyond. If you want to breed horses, do your research.

Yeah but ... the first few people who bred their conq horses had no "research" to turn to.

Like I said, I'm fine with the preorder horses having limitations. I even somewhat expected it. But shoulda said so on the purchase/FAQ/package info pages.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

B) No, I keep arguing it's a T5 because the people that got to pick, and set in stone, what it is branded it a T5. Therefore, it is a T5. That is the nature of the beast. Since we know it's not the same, why are you trying to establish if it is? From what I can see, it's a low stamina, low breeding, low carrying capacity, higher stat version. 

C) Well, shame it is one then, that's just gonna mess up the averages. But fear not, the number of regular T5s will continue to increase over time, while the mutant ones are a dying breed. So those poor, defenceless averages will get back on point... Eventually.

2) No, we did get a T5 horse. We got a fancy unique kind of Tier 5. It may be heavily handicapped, but is in fact Tier 5. You're arguing it's not a T5 because it doesn't perform like other T5's, ignoring the fact that it is a T5...

Daum/PA/The sinister Devs get to determine what falls under what categories in the game they make. If they say "This is  Tier 5", then it is.  They pick the definitions, they pick the benchmarks, they set the standards. Yes, the gorse we got was different, and they declared that this loaf of horses are T5. Which, to be fair, somebody has pointed out their superior statlines, so they certainly seem to be high quality horses. Even if it is only in 1 aspect.

Companies can be sued for branding inferior product the same as the normal product. Specially in Europe. I suggest you do some research before claiming that these are not grounds for legal complaints. They are. They are free to label the horse whatever they want, however, if that label misleads customers into believing they're getting one product and what they get is a different product then that is a case of misbranding and that's illegal. Your argument about them setting the standards is also invalid. Let's say you're a food company that sells candy. Your top of the line product (let's call it product X) is so popular that you can't sustain big enough production, so you "alter the benchmarks" and say you'll be producing k percent of X at quality A and (100 - k) percent of X at quality B (where qualities A and B are significantly different and production costs of B are less than production costs of A) in order to meet the production demands. However, you do not tell your customers that you now have two different qualities of that product on the market and keep on selling all candy at the same price and label. It might surprise you to learn that this is illegal (at least it is in EU).

If, at any point, your customers can reasonably assume that the item they're buying is of one quality, and you deliver the item of another quality, you can get sued and believe me most businesses will gladly compensate you themselves and not lie to you and try to convince you that you got the item of the same quality. I myself have had experiences of buying items that arrived "as described" but of lower quality than similar items and usually, sellers had no trouble at all refunding my purchase and letting me keep the item at their own expense.

Edited by Aywa
3 people like this

Posted

no bug , it is a tier 3 breed

and breeds only once!

Posted

Yeah but ... the first few people who bred their conq horses had no "research" to turn to.

Like I said, I'm fine with the preorder horses having limitations. I even somewhat expected it. But shoulda said so on the purchase/FAQ/package info pages.

1st, 100% agree with you that this info should have been available up front at point of sale.

2nd it had to have been out there somewhere because I was explicitly warned by guildies (at the time) that my conq horse would breed like a t3 during the betas.

Posted (edited)

Even NPCs in Altinova know it.

kou15SP.jpgpuEzgRE.jpgKTYKUna.jpg

Edited by Entenfachfrau
5 people like this