• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Conqueror's Pack Horse

844 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Have these jokers made a statement on this misrepresentation yet?

Apologies, but there are many pages here and I don't have time to read them all, plus I am not interested in idiot fanboz trying to justify it.... Has there been any official response to this issue yet?

Have these jokers made a statement on this misrepresentation yet?

Apologies, but there are many pages here and I don't have time to read them all, plus I am not interested in idiot fanboz trying to justify it.... Has there been any official response to this issue yet?

Posted Friday at 3:50 PM · Report post

PAGE 6 from CM_Jouska...for some reason will no longer quote correctly so I copy pasted it!

After bringing your feedback and concerns to the Developers they looked into this matter and it was determined that there will be no compensation for the difference as the PreOrder Horse has better HP and better Stats in general. Also they clarified that the chance to learn skills is higher for the PreOrder Horse than for other horses while leveling up.  Below is an image comparing the PreOrder Tier 5 to a normal Tier 5, both at level 30.

c0HWSK9.png

I know this is not the resolution that many were looking for and I apologize for the delay in response, we wanted to confirm this information with the Developers which of course takes time.

Edited by Meeso

Posted

1st, 100% agree with you that this info should have been available up front at point of sale.
2nd it had to have been out there somewhere because I was explicitly warned by guildies (at the time) that my conq horse would breed like a t3 during the betas.

Hmm, like I said, me trying breeding is a recent thing so it wasn't heavily on my radar. I do remember seeing warnings shortly after launch for sure.

Posted

Hmm, like I said, me trying breeding is a recent thing so it wasn't heavily on my radar. I do remember seeing warnings shortly after launch for sure.

I haven't bred at all actually, was just relaying that it had to be out there for some to pick up on because I remember being warned (and disregarding it because I'm not really interested in breeding)

Posted

Did you get a T5 horse ? You did.

Does it level like a T5 horse ? It does.

Does it gain T5 level skills ? It does.

When purchasing the package did it state that said horse allows you to skip the majority of (breeding) content ? No it didn't.

When purchasing was there anything stating that said horse will be a Best in Slot horse that opens a gateway to max level (at the time) horses after 2 days effort ? No it didn't.

Why are you complaining ? You got a T5 horse (Apple) what you didn't buy is a complete jump to higher tiers (banana)

Did you get a T5 horse? When compared to all the info we had available, all the other versions out. No, we did not. We had no way of knowing the Dev's tinkered with it.

Does it level like a T5 horse? No, it does not. Jouska even stated it supposedly levels better, but that is subjective and based off a one horse comparison. From many reports it does not level better.

Does it Gain T5 level skills? No, it does not, all T5's have access to sideways move. Conquerors horse does not.

When purchasing the package, in any way shape or form did it state we were not getting what a reasonable person would expect when it was named T5 horse based on all info available? No.

When purchasing was there anything stating said horse will be best in slot horse that opens gateway to max level at the time? No, nor was there any information to the contrary either in any way shape or form. It would still take a long time to get a second horse into that position to breed reliably to a T6.

Why are you complaining? All of the above.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Did you get a T5 horse? When compared to all the info we had available, all the other versions out. No, we did not. We had no way of knowing the Dev's tinkered with it.

Does it level like a T5 horse? No, it does not. Jouska even stated it supposedly levels better, but that is subjective and based off a one horse comparison. From many reports it does not level better.

Does it Gain T5 level skills? No, it does not, all T5's have access to sideways move. Conquerors horse does not.

When purchasing the package, in any way shape or form did it state we were not getting what a reasonable person would expect when it was named T5 horse based on all info available? No.

When purchasing was there anything stating said horse will be best in slot horse that opens gateway to max level at the time? No, nor was there any information to the contrary either in any way shape or form. It would still take a long time to get a second horse into that position to breed reliably to a T6.

Why are you complaining? All of the above.

Maybe you can't read to good but ... Where was i complaining ? Please quote the complaints, as what you quoted has nothing like that in it.

That moment when a person starts a reply, rambles off and ends up completely off where they started. I swear the majority of the people who use this forum are mouth breathers,

Edited by Soulplay

Posted

Maybe you can't read to good but ... Where was i complaining ? Please quote the complaints, as what you quoted has nothing like that in it.

That moment when a person starts a reply, rambles off and ends up complete off where they started. I swear the majority of the people who use this forum are mouth breathers,

Yes, I think you are. I was answering every question you asked.

Posted (edited)

Yes, I think you are. I was answering every question you asked.

Go back a few pages and actually read, one can not simply reply to the last post and think they understand ... Im talking to someone who is complaining, they are rhetorical questions.

Edited by Soulplay

Posted

I was simply correcting your errors, even if it was rhetorical. I have read, the original post was about tier and color theory, result was well within what is taken as the color theory, barring knowing what levels he bred at, I may have missed that if it was stated, it is possibly within parameters of the fairly well established fact it breeds as a T3.

Posted

At the end of the day I've moved on and couldn't care less about the issues ultimately...that being said regardless of being able to google and see that the conq horse is this or that it was false advertising.

On the pack it said we would get a tier 5 horse...which isn't what we paid for. A tier 5 horse would be what is in the game when you breed up to one. We got a "Tier 5" with half the breeding attempts, doesn't breed like a tier 5 and also can't even learn all the skills a true tier 5 can learn (sideways movement). Now I'm not saying it's a terrible horse, it was quick and was a good starter horse but it definitely wasn't as advertised.

Also to make matters worse you can't even exchange or sell it on the market. I haven't tried to delete it yet but I'd be surprised if they even let us do that, which I know is a result of people "accidentally" getting rid of it during headstart.

Posted (edited)

I was simply correcting your errors, even if it was rhetorical. I have read, the original post was about tier and color theory, result was well within what is taken as the color theory, barring knowing what levels he bred at, I may have missed that if it was stated, it is possibly within parameters of the fairly well established fact it breeds as a T3.

You seemed to miss the point of the entire thread, they are complaining that the T5 horse does not allow them to breed like a real T5. They expect a bonus in a founder package to allow them to skip thousands of hours worth of horse levelling. Basically they are crying because they didnt get an instant T6.

maybe you need to read all the way from page one, read the ENTIRE thread and pay attention to the text. Im calling him out for being an idiot and expecting such a thing, nothing to do with the results. 

Im a pro 7 breeder i know how parameters and breeding works. To clarify .... I don't care, i expected it to not be a "real" Tier 5 .. they did not hence the rage they spewed.

Edited by Soulplay

Posted

I'm backing that troll rating down to 5/10. Whenever you start busting out the word "spewed" and repeating yourself, that's -50 dkp. :P

Posted

Topics merged.

Posted

Can someone tell me where the official statement on this is at please. I stopped making purchases and id like to see the response to determine if I might want to deck out another character (weight increases, another couple costumes, inven space, ect) or just go ahead and chalk it up to the company being shady as hell and forget about it.

page 6 CM_Jouska post

Posted

I even offered to take the lower package horse. Daum simply refuses to remedy the situation, rather keeping us all upset and yelling to the wind. Terrible customer service for any company. 

Posted (edited)

I still want to know why the $50 Explorer's pack (that was available pre-release and is still available now) includes a "Tier 3 horse" that is, in every way, equivalent to a Tier 3 horse naturally obtained in the game -- it has similar, unmodified stats, as a male it can be bred twice, it has an expected number of inventory slots...

...And yet the $100, pre-order exclusive Conqueror's pack includes a "Tier 5 horse" that has 66% of the stamina of a real Tier 5, cannot learn skills that a real Tier 5 can learn, has half of the breeding attempts of every other male horse in the -----ing game, has only a single inventory slot which is less than every other Tier 5 horse in the game, cannot be exchanged like every other horse in the game, cannot be sold like every other horse in the game, and breeds as if it were a Tier 3 horse at best.

Seriously, this is my sticking point: If the more-expensive Conq horse was turned into -----ing falsely advertised garbage to prevent players from getting a 'head start' on breeding, then why wasn't the Explorer horse similarly gutted?  I mean, hell, the Explorer horse is still being sold, and the real kicker is that horse is better than the one in the $100 package, because the horse in the $100 pack was falsely advertised as a "Tier 5 horse" when, per the developers themselves (and from Jouska's keyboard) the Conqueror horse was altered.  If it was altered, it's not a Tier 5.  Since the store page said Tier 5, that makes it false advertisement.  It's logically impossible for something to be one thing but at the same time not.  It is a Tier 5, or it isn't.  Jouska confirmed that it isn't.

It really is this simple:

1. The store page said "Tier 5 Horse" with zero stipulation that it would be any different than a "Tier 5 Horse" acquired naturally in the game.
  2. The playerbase figured out that the Conq horse is different from every "Tier 5 Horse" acquired naturally in the game, and is, in many respects, worse.
  3. After weeks of silence, Jouska responds with, basically, "Yes, it's different.  We aren't compensating you for it."

There's nothing to argue or debate after that.  DaumEU committed fraud.  The store page listed a "Tier 5" horse.  The official response is that it is different from a Tier 5 horse.  If it's different from a Tier 5 horse, then it's not a Tier 5 horse.  There's no logical or rational justification that can counter this, no matter how many white knights and trolls pile into the debate.  If someone advertises X but then delivers "X.... but missing desirable features Y and Z but also adding in unwanted features A and B... for your convenience" then they didn't sell X -- they did not sell the thing that they advertised.

And, finally, once again, the thing that boggles my mind more than anything else about this fiasco is that only the Conqueror horse was 'adjusted' in this way.  The horse in a package half the price is a 100% legitimate, normal horse.  $100 per-order customers got a worse horse than people that pre-ordered (or buy the game today) for $50.  Mind = blown.

Edited by Verz
6 people like this

Posted

I still want to know why the $50 Explorer's pack (that was available pre-release and is still available now) includes a "Tier 3 horse" that is, in every way, equivalent to a Tier 3 horse naturally obtained in the game -- it has similar, unmodified stats, as a male it can be bred twice, it has an expected number of inventory slots...

...And yet the $100, pre-order exclusive Conqueror's pack includes a "Tier 5 horse" that has 66% of the stamina of a real Tier 5, cannot learn skills that a real Tier 5 can learn, has half of the breeding attempts of every other male horse in the -----ing game, has only a single inventory slot which is less than every other Tier 5 horse in the game, cannot be exchanged like every other horse in the game, cannot be sold like every other horse in the game, and breeds as if it were a Tier 3 horse at best.

Seriously, this is my sticking point: If the more-expensive Conq horse was turned into -----ing falsely advertised garbage to prevent players from getting a 'head start' on breeding, then why wasn't the Explorer horse similarly gutted?  I mean, hell, the Explorer horse is still being sold, and the real kicker is that horse is better than the one in the $100 package, because the horse in the $100 was falsely advertised as a "Tier 5 horse" when, per the developers themselves (and from Jouska's keyboard) the Conqueror horse was altered.  If it was altered, it's not a Tier 5.  Since the store page said Tier 5, that makes it false advertisement.  It's logically impossible for something to be one thing but at the same time not.  It is a Tier 5, or it isn't.  Jouska confirmed that it isn't.

It really is this simple:

1. The store page said "Tier 5 Horse" with zero stipulation that it would be any different than a "Tier 5 Horse" acquired naturally in the game.
  2. The playerbase figured out that the Conq horse is different from every "Tier 5 Horse" acquired naturally in the game, and is, in many respects, worse.
  3. After weeks of silence, Jouska responds with, basically, "Yes, it's different.  We aren't compensating you for it."

There's nothing to argue or debate after that.  DaumEU committed fraud.  The store page listed a "Tier 5" horse.  The official response is that it is different from a Tier 5 horse.  If it's different from a Tier 5 horse, then it's not a Tier 5 horse.  There's no logical or rational justification that can counter this, no matter how many white knights and trolls pile into the debate.  If someone advertises X but then delivers "X.... but missing desirable features Y and Z but also adding in unwanted features A and B... for your convenience" then they didn't sell X -- they did not sell the thing that they advertised.

And, finally, once again, the thing that boggles my mind more than anything else about this fiasco is that only the Conqueror horse was 'adjusted' in this way.  The horse in a package half the price is a 100% legitimate, normal horse.  $100 per-order customers got a worse horse than people that pre-ordered (or buy the game today) for $50.  Mind = blown.

They should refund everyone $50 in Daum Cash for pearl shop...or give us a real T5 Horse.

Posted

You seemed to miss the point of the entire thread, they are complaining that the T5 horse does not allow them to breed like a real T5. They expect a bonus in a founder package to allow them to skip thousands of hours worth of horse levelling. Basically they are crying because they didnt get an instant T6.

No, we expected to get the T5 horse that was promised as part of the $100 Conqueror package- period. 

Skip thousands of hours of leveling to get a T5? You seem clueless... 

Jouska, please stop merging inferior threads with idiotic trolling into this one in an attempt to dilute what was a decent thread with valid points into a flame war with trolls that are so obvious that they almost appear to be on someone's payroll just to derail the T5 topic. I guess you need to do what you can to try to bury legitimate questions on the deception with the pre-order horse but come on now.....

Posted

Topics merged.

@CM_Jouska

Please put this topic in the General Forums...as this is not an "In Game Bug." clearly this is by design of Daum and Peal Abyss.

This should not be hidden from the general public and put in an In Game Bug/Tech support folder and hidden...

7 people like this

Posted

Has anyone contacted a lawyer yet? How many Conquerors packages did they sell? This is very deceptive and illegal.

Posted (edited)

"There was already a response regarding this issue. While the pre-order horse is on some aspects under its tier 5 counterpart, it also has greater chances to learn skills each time it levels up, according to the devs. Devs made their decision on this matter after being brought all the relevant information, so I won't comment further on this."

From my experiences, the T5 horse breeds like a t3, has less breeding, and is, in fact, no smarter than a regular horse. It can not learn T5 skills, such as sidestep, and it does not learn skills at a quicker rate.

Edited by Novel

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska @CM_Oli @CM_Praballo @CM_Tytyes 

@GM Creator @GM_Aethon @GM_Akiar @GM_Axion @GM_Bytesize 

@GM_Cairag @GM_Caramel @GM_Dew @GM_Dresden @GM_Felaxus

I bred my T5 male crap pre order horse with a T5 female both level 30 and got a T4 horse

Tell me how this is possible if the pre order horse has equivalent if not better stats like you want to screw us over with your answer?

2 x T5 CAN NOT BREED INTO A T4 HORSE!!!!!

@GM_Tokaji

That the T5 horse can learn skills at a faster rate is nonsense if it cant learn T5 skills at all - Also my pre order T5 horse got 4 skills on level 30 ... my bred T5 horse got 8 ... so you can fool someone else with your annoying and missleading AND TOTALLY WRONG answers

Edited by Lagenia
7 people like this

Posted (edited)

Guys, by now they know what's up with the horse, they have talked about it internally and with the dev's and also informed us that it's a no go zone; Deal with it.

I'm in the same boat as you here, it sucks that the horse we got is what it is, but the decision has been made. No amount of posting on this forum will change that, they will just wait for this to blow over - out of sight, out of mind.

The only way to put pressure on DAUM and in turn, PA is for this to go viral.

Legal actions or charge backs etc. will not make them change their mind, but bad press will, it always does in the end

Edited by Rived

Posted

The more people who post, the more they'll realize that just sitting on their hands is a bad idea. Sure, let it go viral and tell your favorite gaming site/ blog. But they have the opportunity to address this here and I think we should continue to make our voices heard. They will realize they've made a mistake in time. 

Posted (edited)

The more people who post, the more they'll realize that just sitting on their hands is a bad idea. Sure, let it go viral and tell your favorite gaming site/ blog. But they have the opportunity to address this here and I think we should continue to make our voices heard. They will realize they've made a mistake in time. 

They already did.

Watch this topic die within a week here in > Reports & Suggestions > Support > In-game bugs...

(Could they bury it any deeper?)

Edited by Rived

Posted (edited)

They should refund everyone $50 in Daum Cash for pearl shop...or give us a real T5 Horse.

You see, I don't think getting a T5 horse now would really cut it. 
I mean, don't get me wrong, it'd be better than nothing (and nothing is what I expect to happen) - but would it make it even? Maybe if it'd already be at lvl. 30. 

-I've already leveled the preorder T5 horse to lv.30

-I've paid cash to reset its death counter to breed it

-I've paid cash to get good skills in order to potentially sell it later 

-I've paid cash to reset its breeding counter to re-breed it (wasn't sure if it resets back to 1, was hoping it might reset to 2)

Mind you this was all done before I understood what skills a T5 can get, or that the preorder T5 is not a real T5. So my time and money had already been invested.
In the meantime, I've bred other horses and got T5s and T6s, so I couldn't care less about a T5 horse. I do care about being mislead and having put time and effort (+money) into something that ended up being a complete waste. 

@CM_Jouska

Please put this topic in the General Forums...as this is not an "In Game Bug." clearly this is by design of Daum and Peal Abyss.

This should not be hidden from the general public and put in an In Game Bug/Tech support folder and hidden...

I concur. It has been stated that this is intended behavior, and has nothing to do with "in game" anyway. 
This topic should be in the 'General' area. 

Edited by hcd
1 person likes this