• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Conqueror's Pack Horse

844 posts in this topic

Posted

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_advertising

False advertising or deceptive advertising is the use of false or misleading statements in advertising. It may include misrepresentation of the product at hand, which may negatively affect many stakeholders, especially consumers. As advertising has the potential to persuade people into commercial transactions that they might otherwise avoid, many governments around the world use regulations to control false, deceptive or misleading advertising. Truth refers to the same concept, that customers have the right to know what they are buying, and that all necessary information should be on the label.

False advertising, in the most obvious of contexts, is illegal in most countries. However, advertisers continue to find ways to deceive consumers in ways that are legal, or technically illegal but unenforceable.

By delivering an underperforming horse DAUM has caused us to lose TIME.

And time is MONEY. Both in ingame silver meaning and in RL meaning.

Therefore not only DAUM has to deliver us the true T5 as it was marketed (and make it the same level as one we had spent our time leveling),

but they also have to COMPENSATE US FOR THE TIME WE LOST USING AN INFERIOR PRODUCT! 

Due to seriousness of this issue we ask for 10000 pearls of compensation in addition to delivering to us a real ungimped Tier 5 horse (same level as gimped one we spent our time leveling).

@CM_Jouska @CM_Oli @CM_Praballo @CM_Tytyes

@GM Creator @GM_Aethon @GM_Akiar @GM_Axion @GM_Bytesize @GM_Cairag @GM_Caramel @GM_Dew @GM_Dresden @GM_Felaxus

1 person likes this

Posted

By the way I don't know if this has been pointed out or not but the Fake T5 preorder horse is NOT t5. Look at a true t5's skill list and you will see side step a T5 and up skill, look at the preorder horses list and all skills that require a t5 and up are absent. Is IS in every way only a t3 or t2 horse made to look like a T5, not just in how it breads but also in how it functions and what skills it can even learn.

3 people like this

Posted

I really think its time to start a class action lawsuit as it looks like they company doesnt care only once 2 weeks ago a short answer, that someone will take a look ... eventually ... in 1 year ...

@CM_Jouska

1 person likes this

Posted

I deleted mine as it was a useless piece of sh!t. wild T2 out performed it. Not sure what to do with my conq bird tho... scared to use it and cash shop one to exchange for a new pet cause i dont want its slow loot rate and shit stats to carry over to the new pet

it may end up just getting deleted too... 
Before you know it i'll prolly have to delete the cosmetic armor cause its more then likely got something thats not up to scratch as well :( 

Supposedly, this patch fixed the pets to have the right pick up rate, that's something at least. The rest and now the pointed out sidestep skill not being able to be learned with the conq T5, is another nail in the coffin. Still unanswered.....

By the way I don't know if this has been pointed out or not but the Fake T5 preorder horse is NOT t5. Look at a true t5's skill list and you will see side step a T5 and up skill, look at the preorder horses list and all skills that require a t5 and up are absent. Is IS in every way only a t3 or t2 horse made to look like a T5, not just in how it breads but also in how it functions and what skills it can even learn.

Had someone check the true bred black T5 in the horse breeding thread and it is able to learn Sideways move. Yet the lookalike Conquerors T5 cannot. Same skin, not the same horse, in any way. Thank you for pointing that out. Definitely another nail in the "It's not a T5" coffin.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm astounded at the lack of concern or effort being put into this matter.  DaumEU committed fraud against every player that bought the Conqueror edition and can't even be bothered to comment on it beyond the "Checking this out" post that's nearly 2 weeks old at this point.

Absolutely pathetic.  Guess I can take the money I was going to invest in breeding resets, a horse outfit, and the eventual Ninja costume I was going to buy and just funnel all that cash into a different game that better respects me as a customer.  I was swindled out of $50 because I would not have bought the Conqueror edition if the so-called "Tier 5" horse was honestly and accurately advertised, and I'll not spend good money after bad on this game.

Edited by Verz
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska

please reply.

Thank you.

Edited by Meeso

Posted

Adding my support to this thread.

I did not pay for a T3 horse mislabeled as a T5.

I paid for a T5.

I don't think they meant to be deceptive, but that doesn't stop it from being so.

Please send me a new, real T5 horse as promised. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Fraud is a gateway crime, before you know it they'll be siphoning your bank account and stealing your identity. 
These guys need to be imprisoned for their crimes. If you committed fraud you would be thrown in the slammer so lets start a class action and get some criminals bought to justice.   

Im in for the class action

1 person likes this

Posted

Lets keep our hopes up and hope they have been having a meeting every day for the last two weeks, discussing about compensation.

I really think they should do something about this, because I believe people on this forum will actually sue Daum for this.

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Jouska @CM_Oli @CM_Praballo @CM_Tytyes

@GM Creator @GM_Aethon @GM_Akiar @GM_Axion @GM_Bytesize @GM_Cairag @GM_Caramel @GM_Dew @GM_Dresden @GM_Felaxus

I'm astounded at the lack of concern or effort being put into this matter.  DaumEU committed fraud against every player that bought the Conqueror edition and can't even be bothered to comment on it beyond the "Checking this out" post that's nearly 2 weeks old at this point.

Absolutely pathetic.  Guess I can take the money I was going to invest in breeding resets, a horse outfit, and the eventual Ninja costume I was going to buy and just funnel all that cash into a different game that better respects me as a customer.  I was swindled out of $50 because I would not have bought the Conqueror edition if the so-called "Tier 5" horse was honestly and accurately advertised, and I'll not spend good money after bad on this game.

Just gonna quote these two posts because I'm out of likes.

Posted

Adding my support to this thread.

I did not pay for a T3 horse mislabeled as a T5.

I paid for a T5.

I don't think they meant to be deceptive, but that doesn't stop it from being so.

Please send me a new, real T5 horse as promised. 

not even a T3 more like 2.5 with 1 breed attempt.

Posted

Am I outraged? - No

Am I disappointed? - Yes

I was waiting for auto-pathing and levelling my horse to 30 before finally breeding. I intended on already having that 'Tier 5' horse but it seems I should've spent that time on another.

As Tier 6 horses are already out there, if the intention was to not imbalance the horse market why not give us our genuine Tier 5 horse now?

Posted

After bringing your feedback and concerns to the Developers they looked into this matter and it was determined that there will be no compensation for the difference as the PreOrder Horse has better HP and better Stats in general. Also they clarified that the chance to learn skills is higher for the PreOrder Horse than for other horses while leveling up.  Below is an image comparing the PreOrder Tier 5 to a normal Tier 5, both at level 30.

c0HWSK9.png

I know this is not the resolution that many were looking for and I apologize for the delay in response, we wanted to confirm this information with the Developers which of course takes time.

1 person likes this

Posted

seeying worse stats. not better....I must be blind

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

'Better HP and stats' lol like 1k hp means a lot. Not to mention everything the poster listed below me. Those aren't better stats. For we breeders, we wanted breedable horses. It just cements the fact I'm not spending any more money on this game.

Edited by Arrelaine
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

After bringing your feedback and concerns to the Developers they looked into this matter and it was determined that there will be no compensation for the difference as the PreOrder Horse has better HP and better Stats in general. Also they clarified that the chance to learn skills is higher for the PreOrder Horse than for other horses while leveling up.  Below is an image comparing the PreOrder Tier 5 to a normal Tier 5, both at level 30.

c0HWSK9.png

I know this is not the resolution that many were looking for and I apologize for the delay in response, we wanted to confirm this information with the Developers which of course takes time.

How exactly does he have better stats?

1. Less Stamina
  2. Less Weight Limit
  3. Less Slots (only 1!)
  4. Breedable only 1 time
  5. Breed results are same as T2/T3

Turn and Brake are the worst stats that most of the people are actually looking for on a horse... Speed and Acceleration are the ones we want.

Also you should know that the same 2 horses can have different stats at lvl 30 as it has some RNG on the leveling course. Same goes for the skills they learn... 

Take this simple example... Same Horses... Different Stats...Even the HP is different because of RNG 
(Note that the male is Breedable 2 times and the Weight/Stamina doesn't have any RNG)

Untitled.thumb.png.21e385d47ce85f52dfafb

I really don't understand the arguments the Devs gave you... The points you mentioned about the Conqueror's Horse having an advantage on stats is completely false...

I also don't understand why the Starter Pack that contains a T3 Horse, which is a normal T3 horse, that can breed 2 times, can be exchanged, doesn't have anything changed at it and in general its a normal T3 horse...

Why only the Conqueror's Horse was "adjusted"?

Edited by Xandour
17 people like this

Posted

around 1k more hp, around 5k less stamina

breedable only once 

Posted

@CM_Jouska Do you even understand our problem with the tier 5 horse?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

no compensation for the difference as the PreOrder Horse has better HP and better Stats in general.

First, I don't see any special stats on the horse compared to normal T5.

Second, if you know this is NOT the resolution that many were looking for, why won't you pursue PA to provide us a resolution?

Edited by Emperor_Kush
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska Do you even understand our problem with the tier 5 horse?

He does, but he is powerless to do anything about this, since the developers say "NO".

Well, now that's settled, vote with your feet's or carry on and keep calm.

Edited by Rived

Posted

@CM_Jouska We don't care for the fukking stats of the horse.

Why did it had only 1 breeding attemp? It wasn't mentioned anywhere when we bought the conquerors package.
Why does it only have a breeding value of a t2/t3 horse? Is it a bug or intended? Why wasn't it mentioned when we bought the package?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

c0HWSK9.png

So, the pre-order horse has:

• 916 more HP
  • 1.8% more Accel
  • 9.2% more Turn
  • 9.8% more Brake
  • A nebulous 'increased chance' to learn skills

A real Tier 5 horse has:

• 5022 more Stamina (HOLY CRAP, nearly 50% more!)
  • 45 more Weight
  • 0.5% more Speed
  • 1 more Breedable
  • ACTUALLY BREEDS AS A DAMN TIER 5.
  • At least 1 more inventory slot.
  • Able to be Exchanged.
  • Able to be sold on the Market.

Take my falsely advertised garbage horse back and give me a real T5 horse, or at least give us breeding resets to use on real horses, or I'm done with the game.  This is bullcrap and absolutely not a justification for the scam DaumEU perpetuated on all Conqueror package purchasers.  The stam difference alone between a real T5 and the fake thing that we were sold is enough of a discrepancy for there to be a problem.

Or take back my Conqueror armor from my alt, and give me $25 worth of pearls.  Or give me the Explorer Edition's horse, because it's actually better than the one in the Conqueror package.

Two weeks to have the stones to suggest that the Pre-Order horse is better than a real one and use those screengrabs as evidence... I... I don't even.  My mind is blown right now.

WHY DOES THE PRE-ORDER HORSE ONLY HAVE A SINGLE BREEDING ATTEMPT?  WHY DOES IT BREED AS IF IT WERE A T2 OR T3 HORSE?  WHY IS IT INELIGIBLE FOR THE 'EXCHANGE' OR 'MARKET' OPTIONS AT THE STABLE?  I appreciate that you finally got back to us, but this really doesn't answer many of our initial and primary concerns.  Follow-up questions:  Why do the developers have the final say in this?  Is there a reason why the publisher, DaumEU, can't say "Oh, yeah, sorry, we kind of dicked you on the horse, there, and we can't get the developers to fix the horse, but we can give you some pearls/breeding resets/something from the store" as an apology or compensation?

Another question: WHY IS THE TIER 3 HORSE IN THE EXPLORER'S PACKAGE A LEGITIMATE, NORMAL TIER 3 HORSE WITH FULL BREEDING AND EXCHANGE POTENTIAL AND OPPORTUNITY?  WHY WAS ONLY THE CONQUEROR HORSE SCREWED LIKE THIS?

I swear I wasn't this angry when the whole debacle began, but this is becoming a farce.  Nothing we were just told lines up or makes any sense.  Explorer Edition is a real Tier 3, Conqueror Edition is a fake Tier 5 with "better stats" that are objectively significantly worse in many respects, the devs refuse to fix it so the publisher's hands are completely tied?

Edited by Verz
13 people like this

Posted

I can show you a dozen screens of bred T3's of the exact same type say the black and white Clydesdale that all have different stats when leveled to the same level, all with different amount of learned skills by the same level. Some with speed and accel higher than others while others with brake and turn higher. Some with more hp than the others of their same exact level. Some with Stam higher than their same exact level counterparts.

This screenshot means nothing. The T5 conq horse does not breed or act like a T5 horse in any way. Which is blatant fraud, false advertising and legal fraud by definition.

2 people like this

Posted

So is this case closed now for Daum? That's not a fault of Pearls Abyss.
Daum sold us something trough their website. Daum advertised it wrong not Pearl Abyss.

Do you have someone that actually is responsible at Daum? We didn't buy a product from Pearl Abyss!