• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

When will Ninja/Kunoichi release on US/EU?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

So do we have any idea when they'll be released? I plan on maining one or the other, but don't want to wait 4+ months just to play the class I've been wanting to play since seeing it.

I understand not releasing the class due to translation problems etc, but what could possibly stop them from releasing them right now? Do translations take that long?

Does anyone have any dates they know of for release or are we just sitting ducks with 0 clue on when it will be released, if ever?

Posted

I wish I knew the answer to this. Going to be very far behind everyone else now because Mediah will create huge level and gear gap to close. Really wish they would have planned on releasing the new classes and and have given those players at least 2 weeks to level and gear up before Mediah released.

2 people like this

Posted

Soon

Posted

Considering how fast they released Media, I don't think we well have to wait too long. I too am waiting to dump my Warrior and go for Blader.

Posted

If they follow the same release pattern as KR, we won't see Ninja/kunoichi until after Valencia 2 update i believe. Several months from now

Posted

I've gotten close to what I'd consider my moneys worth in this game, but I actually just want to play the ninja. It'd be quite nice if I could play the class I've been waiting for since it's announcement soon. Man, it'd be great just to know WHEN.

3 people like this

Posted

Soon

Very Soon FTFY :3

Posted

Very Soon FTFY :3

its not soon enough, i do not wanna lvl other toons i want to lvl my kunoichi

1 person likes this

Posted

Well I saw "all" Ninja and Blader skills already and they look boring imo.

Especially the ninja.

I will stick to my Sorcerer which looks more fun.

Posted

April and May, 4 more classes (bld/plum/ninja/kuno) will introduce on NA/EU version.

They said April thru Summer is not good season for gaming market therefore, they have to hurry on new contents for keep poeple's interests.

Its what Daum intervewed with KR media today.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0