• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Most Annoying NPC You Know Of?

144 posts in this topic

Posted

Probably the Warehouse guy in Heidel. His voice acting just feels retarded and horribly forced. From the top of my head, that is.

Posted

Never even paying attention tbh.

Posted

That little girl in Velia

CHEEZITSCRISPS CAN YOU SHUT UP. I GOT YOUR DAUM CAT ALREADy

Obviously, her cat doesn't like her either.

Posted

Not the most annoying if you're just passing by, but because of how often I talk to, the guy that sells Yuria weapon loops the dialogue so often, it's really annoying.

Posted

The little girl in Vellia by the storage keeper.  Not even close.  I seriously mute my volume anytime I get near her.

That one is by far the most annoying. I found that if you open the storage from as far as possible to the left of the keeper you will avoid her audio altogether.

Posted

"And that's the story of David Finto!"

2 people like this

Posted

Do you think the Koreans have this weird npc chatter as well?

I don't know never played the korean client, I certainly hope the weird chat wasnt made like this to westernize it for us :P

1 person likes this

Posted

Velia is just annoying everywhere you go, near the inn, at the marketplace and the fkn storage.  I used to mute and unmute depending on whether I was in town or not but I think I've had the game muted for 5 straight days now.

Posted

"And that's the story of David Finto!"

"But they were actually half-brother and sister."

Oh. I do want to hear that particular story~ xD

Posted

The sucker on road west of Heidel, he gives you quest to chop Imps, but when you come back to hand it, he's gone! He tricked me 3 times so far...

Ha,Ha,Ha, Yeah,I spent A week looking for him- deleted Quest, guess who is standing their the next time I pass.

He wanders clockwise on the road around Lynch Farm Ruins. stops at 4 different spots (for a period of time I have not determined)

• "H-Help ME!" - Mother on the way to Glish (not helping you anymore, lady! Handing in the quest shuts her right up, thankfully)
  • "DO IT BETTER!" - Shai to giant, Velia storage (reminds me of the forums really, Daum being the giant... well you get the picture) :P (also a guildie mentioned if you think of them as a couple in bed together...) xD
  • "...That's the story of David Finto." - Bard, Velia Inn (took me far too long to realise David Finto wasn't conceited and just talking about himself, but instead it was actually the dwarf to my left that was sprouting tails from GoT)
  • "I heard, humans call a beautiful lady a doe. I never understood that." - Bionier(?) General goods vendor, Olvia (well if she'd shut up for a second maybe someone would explain it to her)

There are more that haven't mentioned or have yet to encounter, what joy to the ears that will bring.

2 people like this

Posted

The little girl in Vellia by the storage keeper.  Not even close.  I seriously mute my volume anytime I get near her.

YES!!! I hate this girl! and the dude who response to her

Posted

(DO IT BETTER!!!). I really want to punch them both in the face D:

Posted

I'm starting to think the most annoying NPC is the one spamming the forums every night xD

Posted

HELLO THERE I'M LARA!

Which seems waaaaay too loud compared to the volume on all the other NPC.

Posted (edited)

I'm curious to know which NPC everyone finds the most annoying in the game thus far.

For me, it would either have to be Samuel, the Stable Master at the Western Guard Camp (*In most obnoxious voice ever* WHERE ARE YOU FROM? YOU AN OUTSIDER?) or that Shai girl by the Storage Keeper in Velia (DO BETTER!!!). I really want to punch them both in the face D:

this^

This is why I muted my dialog!

Edited by Zibbernopperrroo

Posted

I'm curious to know which NPC everyone finds the most annoying in the game thus far.

For me, it would either have to be Samuel, the Stable Master at the Western Guard Camp (*In most obnoxious voice ever* WHERE ARE YOU FROM? YOU AN OUTSIDER?) or that Shai girl by the Storage Keeper in Velia (DO BETTER!!!). I really want to punch them both in the face D:

Just reading the title made me think of that shay brat you then mentioned in your post.

"I could do better with my eyes closed!"

"Not there!"

I am looking forward to the day they release the shay race. Revenge will be mine, and it will be bloody.

Posted

omg, help her already!!!

Posted

It's a tie between the woman and the baby near Glish, or Amerigo the Heidel warehouse guy.  They're both terribly annoying, but I think the woman wins.  I never go near her on the roads, that's how bad she it.

Posted

I'm not so much annoyed as I am concerned about the horse stable manager in gilsh. I'm 90% sure he's into beastiality and I'm concerned for my horses' mental health and innocence when I check in my horses. I don't want to randomly lose a breeding attempt after checking in my horse to him.

Posted

That NPC who's keeps on saying "Don't stare though" or some shit when you're doing the amity game to get the Jubre Talisman in Heidel. 

Posted

"Marry me! I'm begging you!"

Posted

LOOKING AT THE SEA... MAKES ME FEEL RELIEVED... LIKE WHEN MY MOTHER HOLDS ME!

Creepy guy at the Velia dock

I swear that guy is Nicolas Cage

Posted

I swear that guy is Nicolas Cage

I actually thought the same thing, LMAO!!!

Posted (edited)

Dear Dev's Thank you so much for a great game.
Could you please turn that Shai Girl nere the Velia Dock's into a Pinata.
So we could all beat her around the head and shoulders with big nail studded clubs
Thank you

Edited by Lucion
Spelling

Posted (edited)

In calpheon near Merv (the tailor) [...] "WORK. WORK. I HAVE TO WORK" 

Ah yes. Here we see a perfect example of the typical german mindset. 

Edited by Luciuris