• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Mediah Update] Optimized, low CP Node Network

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Looked at the current node network on BDFoundry maps, did some math, and came up with the low CP map for the upcoming Mediah Patch. Only costs 67 CP to connect all the current towns and the new, expected towns. Two things below: first one goes to the GDoc with the work and right below is the actual map with the node list (it's a large image--approx 3800 x 2300 pixels large). Hardest part was splicing together the map.

Google Doc (Published Link)

n3v7RAu.jpg

Edited by Leggerless
22 people like this

Posted

Great share thanks.

Posted

Super Helpful thanks alot :)

Posted

this is nice for trading, but you get crap for workable nodes.  and you don't have sausan or abandoned monestary for grinders :(

1 person likes this

Posted

The whole point of the map is efficiency though and it accomplishes that, All you'd have to do is make small changes depending on what you need and still reap the benefits of having a fully connected node map.

Good post thanks for sharing,

Posted

Thanks for sharing

Posted

What is the point though in actually establishing a connection to Florin/western guard camp/Behr unless you actually need something in those areas? Without taking those towns I think i got the most efficient ways around except i havent got epheria connected yet and unsure what would be the best way there to go towards olvia or down to calpheon town,, i mean if you want Florin the answer becomes obvious but not so much when you dont need that

Posted

great stuff ty

Posted

Hi all; just giving an update.

More frequent updates on the map are underway, as I'm slowly working out the fishing hotspots into the optimized route as well. It'll cost a bit extra CP (currently at ~90 total CP as of posting this!) and is on another map (where the red lines are lines not in the node network connecting to hotspots).

Shoutout to @maomaoprince for a bit of help on that.

Posted

Hi all; just giving an update.

More frequent updates on the map are underway, as I'm slowly working out the fishing hotspots into the optimized route as well. It'll cost a bit extra CP (currently at ~90 total CP as of posting this!) and is on another map (where the red lines are lines not in the node network connecting to hotspots).

Shoutout to @maomaoprince for a bit of help on that.

Leggerless and i are now best friends.  

Posted

Best map I've found so far! Thank you.

Posted

Heres a question (great map btw) whats the goal of connecting Falres Dirt farm and Marni Farm Ruins?  Without those 2 you still technically have all the towns connected for purposes of trading/transport

Posted

This was the best map I came across, an update for valencia plz?

Best regards

Posted

@Over
You need 21 CP to link Altinova to Valencia (by the north)

Posted

If you want Trent - Valencia route only, how do you go? Wish there was some searcher site :(

Posted

@Over
You need 21 CP to link Altinova to Valencia (by the north)

Can u Put a Image pls. Thanks in Advantage. 9_9

Posted

I don't get why people focus on linking up every single town. Unless you plan to trade to a certain town or have resources nodes nearby there is no point in connecting to it.

Still it can be a nice starting point if people want to connect a new town via the most CP efficient route.

Posted (edited)

Hey, I cant connect the Wale farm with Florin Gateway for some reason. idk why .(+

Edit nvm, there is a hidden node for some reason....

Edited by vNikyu

Posted

Thank you so much for this!

Now I just gotta connect the nodes to Valencia and I'll be set. :)