• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Character Ratings

71 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Rate my characters separately on a 1-10 scale, 10 being best. Additionally you can post your characters that you want rated here, I will try to rate them and others can as well ^~^ Try to rate at least one other person when you post!!!

Don't post your character if you will cry if you get a bad rating!!!!

Chokorate:

Chokorate.thumb.png.a1250225370e9e6f835d

Unedited:

2016-03-29_1400153263.thumb.JPG.5d69e5502016-03-29_1399892225.thumb.JPG.6d96ec27

Erene:

Erene_JPG.thumb.jpg.70d1ce9f92e3a72a332c

Unedited:

2016-03-28_1315904441.thumb.JPG.152da6f32016-03-28_1305327680.thumb.JPG.2d5013a9

Kurimusun:

Kurimusun_JPG.thumb.jpg.abc8faefd65d876d

Unedited:

2016-03-24_964790147.thumb.JPG.0fab14c072016-03-24_961324380.thumb.JPG.7042b8040

I'll put what I think for myself xD

Chokorate- 5/10

Erene- 9.5/10

Kurimusun- 7/10

Please remember to give at least one person ratings before posting your character!!

Edited by Kurimusun
Added unedited pictures~
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm gonna be honest. Don't hit me.

Chokorate-2/10

Erene-10/10 (Really like her she's epic)

Kurimusun-6/10

:P There

Posted

I'm gonna be honest. Don't hit me.

Chokorate-2/10

Erene-10/10 (Really like her she's epic)

Kurimusun-6/10

:P There

Thanks ^~^  Honesty is welcomed in this thread lol

Posted

Chokorate- 9/10 dem lips

Erene- 20/10 :x

Kurimusun- 8/10 dem eyes

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Chokorate - 5/10: I like the dark color and stuff but she is missing "something"

Erene - 8/10: Seems cute, but image is too bright to see a lot :D

Kurimusun - 6/10: Seems like a nice "normal guy", i just like the little "bling" ^^

I want to post 3 too. let's get some action in this thread. :D

--

Aiir, my Valk. Left is what I use atm and right is my backup plan. :)

HYZeICd.jpg

Caleili, my witch who is riding 24/7 on her T6. :D 

CgOIeMA.png

df3POlJ.jpg

And my Sorceress (fun shot from my CTB2 version of her too, wanted something "different" hrhrhhrhhr)

zxWasR3.jpg

Beta, no need to rate haha:

tQSxsJc.jpg

Edited by Jinxed It
1 person likes this

Posted

Chokorate - 5/10: I like the dark color and stuff but she is missing "something"

Erene - 8/10: Seems cute, but image is too bright to see a lot :D

Kurimusun - 6/10: Seems like a nice "normal guy", i just like the little "bling" ^^

I want to post 3 too. let's get some action in this thread. :D

--

Aiir, my Valk. Left is what I use atm and right is my backup plan. :)

Hidden Content

Caleili, my witch who is riding 24/7 on her T6. :D 

Hidden Content

And my Sorceress (fun shot from my CTB2 version of her too, wanted something "different" hrhrhhrhhr)

Hidden Content

Thank you ^_^

Aiir: Left (9/10) Right (10/10) I think the hair suits her better on the right but I love the eyes on the left :)

Caleii: 8/10

Sorceress: 7/10 She looks like a pretty, emo teenager :D

Posted (edited)

^_^ Irene is 10/10 that :3 smile~

Rate Serenity? ;O

2016-03-30_145290338.jpg

Edited by ulreii
1 person likes this

Posted

Rate Serenity? ;O

2016-03-30_145290338.jpg

Pink hair...eh

Eyes...holy shit what happened?

Skin....too yellow for her body and hair type.

Blush....I don't generally like blush.

Lips....too red.

Otherwise she's pretty cute.

Don't yell at me, being honest.

Posted

Chokorate: 9
Erene: 6
Kurimusun: 7

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Please rate~

Zarasa

2016-03-30_77159393.thumb.JPG.75d032f7d6

Christopher2016-03-29_996509516.thumb.JPG.6e8767635

Abigail (Her body was modified)2016-03-08_346332481.thumb.JPG.2d5b31c76

I have many more but this is just the people I took pics of.

Edited by Legendz
1 person likes this

Posted

Rate Serenity? ;O

2016-03-30_145290338.jpg

Thank you!!

I rate 7/10. 

Her face structure is cute and the hair color is attractive~ Just the eyes are a bit outdone :x

Posted

Chokorate- 6/10 She is very beautiful, technically speaking, but she doesn't stand out much. I really love her nose tattoo, but imagine if it were a light gold, it would stand out more against her dark skin and would play off her eye colour <3

Erene- 7/10 I like the green lips, which add a sort of eeriness to her look in contrast to her wide-set eyebrows and panda eyes which make her look homely and unassuming. Very mysterious <3

Kurimusun- 8/10 My favourite because he looks like such a nice guy, and also reminds me of a frog because of his pupils and hair colour <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's my current collection. I definitely do not expect 10/10 on these, I definitely didn't make them symmetrical or anything, but I tried to give them personality, which Trumps conventional beauty anyday xD I hope their personality can shine through, although I still personally find them quite pretty in different ways.

Faelli - Ranger

Screenshot%20129_zpstxl2zrf8.png

Zaafira - Tamer

2016-03-28_798374343_zpslrogjrmg.png

Arcelina - Valkyrie

2016-03-29_950493127_zps72kbxf3e.png

2 people like this

Posted

Zarasa 8.5/10 - Quite unique, fitting costume, I like the colors etc personally would changed his chinline around a lil (sharper, not much)

Christopher: 7/10 - The face is a little too soft for my taste, darker hair might've been better here. :)

Abigail: 8/10 - Cute girl, little too normal for my taste but overall everything fits :)

Serenity: 8/10 - Eyes are too much for me, hair fits, skin I would've gone with a lil more brown/red tone so the lipcolor fits better too. Maybe frekles? Might look good on her. :D

Faelli 6/10 - With the smile and eyes she looks a little crazy, might be the pose. Haha. I would've used simpler eye lashes, made the shin a lil smaller and maybe little bigger pupils or so to make her look a little less crazy. :D Wild hair though!

Zaafira 8.5/10 - Name and eyes, wow. Everything is fitting, I would've likes less shine, maybe little little smaller nose tip and little more defined lipshape or lighter shade (not much just a little) Crazy character. Unique = love!

Arcelina 8/10 - Looks like a perfect Rp character and someone normal. Little less round hair and more defined lips is what I would've personally prefered. Eyes, nose, freckles, color is all fitting and well chosen. :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Uhm... how about a little less blur and atrocious filters? I feel like I can barely see your characters behind all of that, but I'll try to not have that influence my rating. ;)

Chokorate: 8/10 - I love her appearance, only dislike the hair. I always enjoy seeing great black characters among all the white and asian ones. :x

Erene: 3/10 - Meh. Looks rather default (might be due to the filter obscuring her features though) and I hate the heart pupils. :/

Kurimusun: 6.5/10 - Definitely a handsome guy, maybe a little too strange eyes/hair for my personal taste.

Here are my two characters! I'm afraid I barely took any good close-ups of them ingame so far that, so uhm... just rate these. :ph34r:

Caligo

2016-02-09_16695232.thumb.JPG.fa2cdb56f1

Song

2016-03-06_60448398.thumb.JPG.19a19e1867

3 people like this

Posted

Zarasa 8.5/10 - Quite unique, fitting costume, I like the colors etc personally would changed his chinline around a lil (sharper, not much)

Christopher: 7/10 - The face is a little too soft for my taste, darker hair might've been better here. :)

Abigail: 8/10 - Cute girl, little too normal for my taste but overall everything fits :)

Serenity: 8/10 - Eyes are too much for me, hair fits, skin I would've gone with a lil more brown/red tone so the lipcolor fits better too. Maybe frekles? Might look good on her. :D

Faelli 6/10 - With the smile and eyes she looks a little crazy, might be the pose. Haha. I would've used simpler eye lashes, made the shin a lil smaller and maybe little bigger pupils or so to make her look a little less crazy. :D Wild hair though!

Zaafira 8.5/10 - Name and eyes, wow. Everything is fitting, I would've likes less shine, maybe little little smaller nose tip and little more defined lipshape or lighter shade (not much just a little) Crazy character. Unique = love!

Arcelina 8/10 - Looks like a perfect Rp character and someone normal. Little less round hair and more defined lips is what I would've personally prefered. Eyes, nose, freckles, color is all fitting and well chosen. :)

Christopher is a blonde. Part of my RP story. :) Though I am still working on 'em, but I am quite happy with Zarasa. Though his chinline could be sharper..

Posted

ChristopheI'm  7/10 - The face is a little too soft for my taste, darker hair might've been better here. :)

Thank you! I'm glad Faelli's personality showed through, she is really crazy and likes blood and the screams of her enemies. Zaafira is kind of angr and volatile, not certain if that came through. Normal is perfect for Arcelina's personality because she's really serious and tries to fit in. ^0^

Posted (edited)

Uhm... how about a little less blur and atrocious filters? I feel like I can barely see your characters behind all of that, but I'll try to not have that influence my rating. ;)

Chokorate: 8/10 - I love her appearance, only dislike the hair. I always enjoy seeing great black characters among all the white and asian ones. :x

Erene: 3/10 - Meh. Looks rather default (might be due to the filter obscuring her features though) and I hate the heart pupils. :/

Kurimusun: 6.5/10 - Definitely a handsome guy, maybe a little too strange eyes/hair for my personal taste.

Here are my two characters! I'm afraid I barely took any good close-ups of them ingame so far that, so uhm... just rate these. :ph34r:

Caligo

Song

Caligo - 6/10: very natural and somehow realistic in terms of shape. but just not my style, sorry.

Song - 8/10: and again, quite natural, thats how I´d imagine a mongolian war queen :D

-------------------------

1. Mah Main: Glitterfart

2. Alt Ranger: President

Witch.jpg

Ranger.png

Edited by Momosapiens
Deleted the pics, since creator asked for it
1 person likes this

Posted

Chokorate 10/10!

2016-03-18_552739364.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

1. Mah Main: Glitterfart

2. Alt Ranger: President

Witch.jpg

Ranger.png

You must really like that mouth position with parted lips xD They are very symmetrical as far as facial structure, I personally prefer more asymmetry, although it's obvious you enjoy symmetry so I'm not gonna judge off this since it's your aesthetic and there are more notable things to talk about :D

Glitterfart: 6/10 She's definitely pretty and with what I would consider "perfect" proportions. However, she doesn't have anything that makes her seem very interesting to me other than her name, a lot of this is her expression being very default and her pupils being so large she looks a bit stoned. But maybe her personality is that she's spacey?

President: 8.6/10 I am really drawn to this one! I love her eyebrows being so bushy, unkept and close-knit... they really darken her expression in a beautifully fascinating way. I'm not sure if it's the lighting or the way the eye is designed, but there is a stronger highlight on the purple eye, which makes it look like her dominant eye.. perhaps the other one is weaker or blind? The lower half of her face bores me a little, but it works really well as a composition. Her face is thin which in physiognomy depicts a least trustworthy person, which combined with those heavy eyes, is intriguing.

2 people like this

Posted

Okay everyone's mentioning Serenity's eyes xD So I'll just tell you. She loves sparkly things and food that's why her eyes look the way they do because she's perpetually like OOOH WHAT'S THIS THING AND WHAT CAN I DO WITH IT?

tumblr_mofz5daEPJ1qixfalo1_500.thumb.gif

tumblr_nyxej6VaCe1tlazn5o1_500.thumb.gif

*FOCUSES ALL THAT ACCURACY AFTER THE SERENDIA SPEICAL*

tumblr_njdo9pWoZe1sft2bfo1_500.thumb.gif

I also want to say about her skin tone xD her skin looks white in the sunlight 

President: 10/10 I LOVE THOSE EYEBROWS!

Arcelina: Wowow def my type of cutie valk 83 <3 9/10 

1 person likes this

Posted

Okay i wanna know what you think about mine ^_^

Teyga my main character (Ranger)

2016-03-31_3862735.thumb.JPG.57a5119bc12

Chaotin my Tamer

2016-03-13_56619013.thumb.JPG.bce290e44c

Joely my Valkyrie

2016-03-21_11999004.thumb.JPG.5aa876f362

My ratings to you guys:

Chocorate : 5 / 10  Irene : 9/10   Kurimusun : 7/10

Aiir : 7 / 10   Caleili : 5 /10  Sorceress 6 / 10 (Beta 10 / 10 she's awesome ^_^ )

Serenity : 5 / 10

Zarasa : 6 / 10  Christopher: 9 / 10 (10 if he had dark hair <3 )   Abigail : 5 / 10

Faelli : 8 / 10  Zaaphira : 8 / 10  Farcelina : 9 / 10 ( all of your characters are really unique :) )

Caligo : 9 / 10   Song : 10 / 10 ( your charakters are awesome :))

Glitterfart : 8 / 10   President 7 / 10 ( they got something i really like, personality maybe :D )

1 person likes this

Posted

Okay everyone's mentioning Serenity's eyes xD So I'll just tell you. She loves sparkly things and food that's why her eyes look the way they do because she's perpetually like OOOH WHAT'S THIS THING AND WHAT CAN I DO WITH IT?

tumblr_mofz5daEPJ1qixfalo1_500.thumb.gif

tumblr_nyxej6VaCe1tlazn5o1_500.thumb.gif

*FOCUSES ALL THAT ACCURACY AFTER THE SERENDIA SPEICAL*

tumblr_njdo9pWoZe1sft2bfo1_500.thumb.gif

I also want to say about her skin tone xD her skin looks white in the sunlight 

President: 10/10 I LOVE THOSE EYEBROWS!

Arcelina: Wowow def my type of cutie valk 83 <3 9/10 

What anime is the blue eye dude? It looks epic.

Okay i wanna know what you think about mine ^_^

Teyga my main character (Ranger)

2016-03-31_3862735.thumb.JPG.57a5119bc12

Chaotin my Tamer

2016-03-13_56619013.thumb.JPG.bce290e44c

Joely my Valkyrie

2016-03-21_11999004.thumb.JPG.5aa876f362

My ratings to you guys:

Chocorate : 5 / 10  Irene : 9/10   Kurimusun : 7/10

Aiir : 7 / 10   Caleili : 5 /10  Sorceress 6 / 10 (Beta 10 / 10 she's awesome ^_^ )

Serenity : 5 / 10

Zarasa : 6 / 10  Christopher: 9 / 10 (10 if he had dark hair <3 )   Abigail : 5 / 10

Faelli : 8 / 10  Zaaphira : 8 / 10  Farcelina : 9 / 10 ( all of your characters are really unique :) )

Caligo : 9 / 10   Song : 10 / 10 ( your charakters are awesome :))

Glitterfart : 8 / 10   President 7 / 10 ( they got something i really like, personality maybe :D )

I'll try black hair, but his family is all blonde. :P

Posted

I'll try black hair, but his family is all blonde. :P

haha, don't change anything if you don't want to ^^ and don't black it it will look emo then, just a dark brown if you really want a change but if its your thing keep the hair blonde, i just don't like it personally ^_^

Posted (edited)

Tried to make her look a bit older than the default tamer haha, thoughts? 9_9i like pink ok

f2b0f0ac3e7b1ccce57dfd26e73bfb63.png

Edited by Puffin

Posted (edited)

Tried to make her look a bit older than the default tamer haha, thoughts? 9_9

f2b0f0ac3e7b1ccce57dfd26e73bfb63.png

I love the way you did her eyes. :)

Here's my Tamer. Thoughts?

2016-04-01_318486000.PNG

2016-04-01_318504630.PNG

Caligo

2016-02-09_16695232.thumb.JPG.fa2cdb56f1

Really love this one! I think you did a great job on her facial features