• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<Baka> Stream sniping compilation

56 posts in this topic

Posted

good stuff lol, the salt is so real

Posted

Wow american streamers are all such generic scrubs with their shitty racing style seats... The top hardcore european ones I know don't even talk and don't have themselves on the stream like total attention whores (not saying they aren't attention whores, they're streamers after all).
The gaming gap is real

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow american streamers are all such generic scrubs with their shitty racing style seats... The top hardcore european ones I know don't even talk and don't have themselves on the stream like total attention whores (not saying they aren't attention whores, they're streamers after all).
The gaming gap is real

Didn't you know, DXRacer chairs give +2 Movement speed.

7 people like this

Posted

Didn't you know, DXRacer chairs give +2 Movement speed.

Gotta go fast

Posted

Strange way to advertise guild. Seeing your previous posts, I get the feeling that you are member this guild. NVM, hard story for me <lol> :D 

Posted

Harassment + Stalking -> reported.

I hope others report this 12yo attention wh**e from the report post button as well. Its not cool to have attention spans shorter than 1second.

Nice way to kill the community and free marketing for BDO that comes from streamers. Other games dont get this cr*p -> therefore BDO cant justifiably compete.

Posted

Strange way to advertise guild. Seeing your previous posts, I get the feeling that you are member this guild. NVM, hard story for me <lol> :D 

No Pączki were harmed in this post

joinbaka1.png

3 people like this

Posted

No Pączki were harmed in this post

3p.jpg

give me!!!!!! more and more! 

Posted (edited)

This is brilliant, keep up the good work!

+ that Elion's Tear spam HAHAHA -----in hilarious

Edited by Zbile
Adding stuff

Posted (edited)

Great way to advertise your guild. Nice initiative whoever thought of it. 

I hope others report this 12yo attention wh**e from the report post button as well. Its not cool to have attention spans shorter than 1second.

Nice way to kill the community and free marketing for BDO that comes from streamers. Other games dont get this cr*p -> therefore BDO cant justifiably compete.

Its just a form of clever Guerrilla advertising, the streamer has the choice to make the sign irl and stay forever safe. Yet they are dumb enough to not do it, so please don't defend them. The Streamers should see it as a bit of fun and make the sign (as pictured above) instead of being so salty.

Edited by CAKE

Posted

SAME

Posted (edited)

Streamers have unfortunately always to deal with the risk of being "sniped" no matter the game as long as it's a multi player game.

In the case of Black Desert Online however a small overlay, hiding the channel name, will reduce the risk of being hunted down greatly.

Edited by CM_Praballo
8 people like this

Posted (edited)

You do realize that streamers bring a ton of interest to the game, and by serially killing them over and over again will discourage them from playing it on stream, which can hurt BDO's growth in the long turn? I'm not trying to tell you how to play the game but killing the same person 20+ times a stream seems pretty lame, especially when you know exactly where they are and seriously out level and out gear them.

Edited by Griffin

Posted

I have DXRacer and i am not even a streamer... Its just hard to find chair that is big and durable enough, when you are slightly taller guy...

Posted

No idea how this is fun. camping someone over and over seems kinda boring. Especially when they dont fight back

Posted

Holy shit I love you for doing this

Posted (edited)

+1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twitch.thumb.jpg.feb27c03817f5594173bf2c

Edited by Roque Kazin
Wrong server... Wouldn't work T_T

Posted

This ratfink scumbag deserves to be driven out of this game, honestly.

Such hateful, toxic players honestly are only good for feeding money to the cash shop. Sadly, he didn't.

2 people like this

Posted

Damit Baka why must you be on Edan? I have a strange desire to want to join now...so beautiful.

Posted

This ratfink scumbag deserves to be driven out of this game, honestly.

Such hateful, toxic players honestly are only good for feeding money to the cash shop. Sadly, he 

While I don't like his word choice, name someone who doesn't get annoyed and angry at being constantly hunted down and camped like that and I'll show you a liar. I fail to see how he's the toxic one if he's not actively harming someone else's play experience.... 

1 person likes this

Posted

While I don't like his word choice, name someone who doesn't get annoyed and angry at being constantly hunted down and camped like that and I'll show you a liar. I fail to see how he's the toxic one if he's not actively harming someone else's play experience.... 

Consider how absolutely vile the streamer is in his rampant homophobia and outright dismissive behaviour about his own response to just getting killed in a videogame.

That kind of behaviour gets accepted or copied by his peers and followers, and spreads.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Consider how absolutely vile the streamer is in his rampant homophobia and outright dismissive behaviour about his own response to just getting killed in a videogame.

That kind of behaviour gets accepted or copied by his peers and followers, and spreads.

I'm more concerned about people driving those they don't agree with out of a game spreading. That's far more harmful to a game's overall health and frankly is often what triggers that kind of attitude. People tend to say stupid shit when angry or annoyed. Someone's reaction to people being a harassing prick excuses being a harassing prick exactly 0% of the time and even then taking matters into their own hands like that is unacceptable. If anything, if someone really is being that hateful on a NORMAL basis and streaming it? That actually does violate Daum's ToS involving creating third party content that includes hate speech and the like and ultimately THAT'S the path that should be pursued, not cherry picking and TRYING to get that kind of reaction out of people.

In otherwords, if he's using his stream to spread that kind of behavior? Ban him. If someone is being a harassing prick and that's how he reacts to it and he's fine otherwise? I disagree with his reaction, but the actions that created that reaction should get blame before anything else when its frankly toxic behavior.

Edited by Kuari
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Sadly enough only one of the few cases of their streamsniping. I've seen Shogun doing some actual streamsniping to genuine nice streamers. Must have a sad boring life to do this. And yes streamers can easily hide their servers, doesn't make the person who streamsnipes less pathetic.

If Baka would target those homophobic people, I'd cheer for them. Although wouldn't recommend to make them put up a sign with Join Baka, since you'll get only more pathetic people in your guild. Maybe the reason why they're acting like pathetic people now.

Edited by Cookie_Monster
2 people like this

Posted

Sadly enough only one of the few cases of their streamsniping. I've seen Shogun doing some actual streamsniping to genuine nice streamers. Must have a sad boring life to do this. And yes streamers can easily hide their servers, doesn't make the person who streamsnipes less pathetic.

Streamsniping is a thing, if the streamer is dumb enough to stream their location, and their server, on a game with open-world pvp, it's bound to happen, one way or another,
And Shogun and BAKA do give the streamer an alternative, they can just write a sign (which would only take say like 5 seconds) show it to the stream and gain immunity from baka.

Streamers should take a page out of MaoMao's book, he at least hides his map,