• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<Baka> Stream sniping compilation

56 posts in this topic

Posted

Streamsniping is a thing, if the streamer is dumb enough to stream their location, and their server, on a game with open-world pvp, it's bound to happen, one way or another,And Shogun and BAKA do give the streamer an alternative, they can just write a sign (which would only take say like 5 seconds) show it to the stream and gain immunity from baka.

Streamers should take a page out of MaoMao's book, he at least hides his map,

Dear god, I hope you've done some better reading in school than you do with my post. Explaining something I've already said.

Posted

Streamsniping is a thing, if the streamer is dumb enough to stream their location, and their server, on a game with open-world pvp, it's bound to happen, one way or another,And Shogun and BAKA do give the streamer an alternative, they can just write a sign (which would only take say like 5 seconds) show it to the stream and gain immunity from baka.

So basically give up all dignity and self respect to satiate the ego of a harassing jackass? Yeah, sorry...  I'd sooner highlight it all, switch games and send the video to Daum demonstrating what results from them removing systems that were supposed to prevent griefing and the likely reaction that'll occur from ordinary players placed in similar situations. Catering to childish antics rather rooting them out is frankly a path to self destruction.

Also there's an NPC to track people and the landscape is distinctive enough where that's not very effective. Not to mention the location name that pops up on the screen when you enter an area. There are plenty of streams that have become targets that demonstrate just how ineffective this is and other games that were big on stream sniping have also demonstrated how ineffective such "protections" are. The only way to prevent stream sniping is LITERALLY to not stream...  which as entertaining as some streams can be when people aren't being trolls that frankly should be weeded out regardless of if they're targeting a streamer or not, I don't exactly like that option. Don't get me wrong, the open PvP overall is ok, but there's a line that should be avoided..

2 people like this

Posted

Consider how absolutely vile the streamer is in his rampant homophobia and outright dismissive behaviour about his own response to just getting killed in a videogame.

That kind of behaviour gets accepted or copied by his peers and followers, and spreads.

This, exactly. I'm pretty disgusted with the way he spoke.

1 person likes this

Posted

Both sides of this are equally pathetic.

1 person likes this

Posted

I really wish they would make a sign. On average it takes 4 hours for them to realize we wont stop and they just log off or make one.

Posted

Shogun I love you. 

same

Posted

One of very few threads  that provide real amusement lately  xDxD

The more they rage, the more you hunt them, isn't it? Fun material. 

Posted

Can we call for hits?  Because I know one streamer who needs this on Orwen :3

Posted

baka? whats that?

i2407904112.thumb.gif.1d2cf9726f31292879i2407904112.thumb.gif.1d2cf9726f31292879i2407904112.thumb.gif.1d2cf9726f31292879i2407904112.thumb.gif.1d2cf9726f31292879i2407904112.thumb.gif.1d2cf9726f31292879i2407904112.thumb.gif.1d2cf9726f31292879i2407904112.thumb.gif.1d2cf9726f31292879i2407904112.thumb.gif.1d2cf9726f31292879

Posted (edited)

MRW this thread

photo.jpg

Possibly the only dank thing baka ever did or will do

Edited by Walpurga

Posted

I guess Baka isn't good enough to exist on more than one server.

flat,800x800,075,f-c,0,75,800,331.jpg

Posted

Wow american streamers are all such generic scrubs with their shitty racing style seats... The top hardcore european ones I know don't even talk and don't have themselves on the stream like total attention whores (not saying they aren't attention whores, they're streamers after all).
The gaming gap is real

Don't flame the seat man. It's so comfortable.

Posted

Yes, you do. But bragging about it is just weird.

Posted

that's one way to enjoy the game lol

Posted

new vid pls watch

3 people like this

Posted

new vid pls watch

Lol I think she's the last one still streaming BDO that was on the original video hahaha good shit tho! Keep it up, tit streamers need to be trolled more :D

1 person likes this

Posted

This isn't exactly the best way to keep player retention or bring in new players but hey this is what happens when pvp is allowed to run wild. Not gonna lie i really hate this new generation of gamers where this is a cool fun thing to do. It all just seems so evil and heartless. I remember when games used to be about having fun and helping each other. Now it's all about how much attention can I get for myself by ruining other peoples day.

2 people like this

Posted

new vid pls watch

Wow she's annoying. Good thing she can rely on the Power of Boobies™!!!

Posted

new vid pls watch

$$$$ shes getting even moar money for dat :3

Posted (edited)

Wow american streamers are all such generic scrubs with their shitty racing style seats... The top hardcore european ones I know don't even talk and don't have themselves on the stream like total attention whores (not saying they aren't attention whores, they're streamers after all).
The gaming gap is real

tittay casters

Edited by Hulkamaniaffxiv

Posted (edited)

If only I played on NA *wipes tear* id join you so hard ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Puffin

Posted

here we go again *unzips pants*

Posted

Wow, the amount of times that guy in the 2nd video says the f*ggot word is annoying.

1 person likes this

Posted

11/10 would watch again.