• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 30th

675 posts in this topic

Posted

what about soft cap and higher tier hores in the wild

Posted

So Daum! I really love BD and i tryed to never complain but you pissed me off right now.

I know i am a crybaby but i dont care anymore....

I am one of those who waiting on the blader and i think its stupid that we have to wait that long.

BD is for me a game where i have to master my class to have fun with that class and do all stuff.

I cant make some nice stats on my Blader cause he is not there yet all other players are like fishing lv 9999999

And i know i can do such things on other classes but i wanted them on my main ffs.

I want to have a nice house a boat cooking skill and just getting better with my class but that is not even all

i cant make my gear cause i dont know yet how i will play my blader and also i dont have the weapon for him and i hate tamer so...

I am currently just farming gold and its boring as hell so why dont you take 1 day to bring him in our version pls! 

I am sooooo sorry for my bad english and i just wrote it very quick because i am pissed so yeah...

Give it a rest with the Blader/Plum whining.  If you don't like the game, go play something else until your pet class comes out.  Otherwise, shut the hell up and get back to autofishing.

2 people like this

Posted

What about soft and hard cap?

no mention about this

means is Still 50 and 55?

Posted

@mijorious WUT about PVE? They added world bosses, Faster levelling to 55 so less grind, new armor types and weapons. 

I crash also but I switch chars 2-3 days at most. Do you change classes a lot to level them all up.

These are the main patch notes. Have you seen videos about what it actually includes?

Posted

Update

The Cherry Blossom Event ends May 4th.

Awesome :D More time to get all the nifty stuffs. Also, are the rewards sell able via the Market?

Posted

Please, fix the 30% fee in the auction. Is absurd, here is not "premium" to avoid this, and I am not saying "please, add the premium stuff to avoid this".

1 person likes this

Posted

what about soft cap and higher tier hores in the wild

Woah, didn't not know you could rope and tame them.  I always thought you had to pay them in silver.

1 person likes this

Posted

I never had problems, switch alts ETC, and sure others haven't ether. Maybe there's a problem with you service provided or your connection, or  problem with you computer/ 

Nope, it's happening a LOT to other also. However, others have reported losing actual levels when this happens. LIke being a level 42 and dropping to level 31 after the crash. It also happens to co-workers too.  It's a wide spread issue that we all "hoped" would be fixed in this update.

Posted

ahaah PVE player, makes me laugh alot.I think you will fish for ages. GL with ur pve content in BDO

i am not even a pve player just fishing for gold for eq for blader i really want to play pvp ffs..

Posted

Take my money

Posted

Yay!

Thanks for giving us an opportunity to earn free costume item.

Has something been removed from the official note? Because I cannot read anywhere about free costumes.

Posted

ahaah PVE player, makes me laugh alot.I think you will fish for ages. GL with ur pve content in BDO

No problem! There's a LOT more of it than PvP, which I'll probably never see or want.

Posted

Give it a rest with the Blader/Plum whining.  If you don't like the game, go play something else until your pet class comes out.  Otherwise, shut the hell up and get back to autofishing.

but i love the game its just

frustrating!!!!
that i cant level my class and slowly getting better

Posted

GG Daum again no response from any official people just volunteer mods fighting blader posts but nothing from you guys..... this is the opposite of Trion but going down same path at least Trion said something even if it was we don't care... no word for new classes with promises coming since Oct last year that remaining classes will be out rather fast but only hint about mediah 7 days before it launches... way to have your priorities in order... at least in America the statement the customer is always right may be a little bold but at least listen to us... but what ever u guys won't respond to any of us so I don't expect a reply or anything from you guys.. just food for thought if you do read this and your apart of daum. "Great success is founded on the principles of effective communication and drive to achieve a common goal"... (Ethenias)

Posted

Absolutely nothing that interests or effects me. Worthless update!

So, nothing about adding some kind of P2P trading? What about the MAJOR issue of always crashing to desktop when switching characters? This alone has slowed my game play. Nothing really added for us PVE players?

Oh well, I guess I'll just keep fishing once in a while until next month when I HOPE there is something good!

At least my Zerker got some love. That's something I guess.

You quoted the ENTIRE main post and then proceeded to complain and talk about yourself.  You're the worst kind of person.

3 people like this

Posted

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee new outfits and also the want i very much wanted *happy camper*

Posted

Nice job Daum!

Every week we get a new patch and it continues to be quality content added to the game. You are constantly fixing known issues, addressing new content added to the game, or steadily leaking additional costumes, pets, pearl shop items, and unique world events such as easter eggs and cherry blossoms. As an individual I appreciate the continued hard work and hope you guys keep it up. I know people are constantly calling for certain types of content to be added to the game and I know it is difficult to please everyone. I trust that you will be able to continue to pump out patches, fixes, and updates so as to keep the game fresh and hold the attention of players. 

I just wanted to say Thank You to all the hard working people who continue to make this game great!

1 person likes this

Posted

perfect patch Daum.

listened to the real concerns.

ignored the whiners.

put in tons of content and didnt give in to the hysteria by answering in any of the shit-threads.

ty.

Posted

GG Daum again no response from any official people just volunteer mods fighting blader posts but nothing from you guys..... this is the opposite of Trion but going down same path at least Trion said something even if it was we don't care... no word for new classes with promises coming since Oct last year that remaining classes will be out rather fast but only hint about mediah 7 days before it launches... way to have your priorities in order... at least in America the statement the customer is always right may be a little bold but at least listen to us... but what ever u guys won't respond to any of us so I don't expect a reply or anything from you guys.. just food for thought if you do read this and your apart of daum. "Great success is founded on the principles of effective communication and drive to achieve a common goal"... (Ethenias)

I swear with the number of people like you constantly whining about blader this game should be called Blader Desert Online.

2 people like this

Posted

W00T! for the update! BUT, it appears NPC vendors names are all messed up. There's 3 or 4 stable keepers in Glish now lol! Did the skill instructor get demoted to stable boy? :(

Posted

okay them costumes cool n all but...where da male undies at? >:C

Posted

So no Entchancement to +20? :D

Posted

NPC's and Knowledge is -----ed up. Talk to a new NPC, discover new Areas... and not getting any new Knowledge, NPC's are still shown with a "?" on the map after talking with them.

NPC Tags are messed up as well, so are Mobs.. Rhutum Archers are now "<Violent>", for example.

May as well shut down the servers and fix those things asap, or should have checked before going Online again.

Posted

Has player collision changed? 

Posted

I understand the frustration that people who want to play the Blader might be feeling but I do want to put one thing in perspective.

The game launched officially only 28 days ago. https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/70

I want to roll a Blader as well as soon as it is released, however my guess is Daum is still looking into class balance and other things before they release the new class(es).

One thing about this game is that you can move your items between toons so even though you might be playing a warrior or other class at the moment the items you pick up can be transferred to your Blader when it comes out.  Your energy/contrib points also level for each toon and when the Blader comes out you'll just have an energy dumper for the nodes you are leveling your Blader.

1 person likes this