• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 30th

675 posts in this topic

Posted

Still didn't get the outfit that I wanted. I thought you guys would include all the outfits from the Character Creator at release. Guess I'll go buy Dark Souls III instead of putting money down.

Cu man, have fun getting costumes in Dark Souls III.

1 person likes this

Posted

Are you devs mad? Where are new classes. WTF are u waiting, release them already!!!!!!!! Blader and ninja are europeanstyle classes , not some wizards and rangers like you said before. Release blader asap and i will start plaing again and buy him a costume, and i wont start palying it until you do that. Lazy devs!!!!!

Oh dear god, so many kids like this here. Learn to appreciate things in life, without being so egocentric.

Thanks Devs for this tremendous amount of content you've released. <3 Much love.

2 people like this

Posted

Grunil setbonus isn´t working, got the complete set but the AP didn´t change

Posted (edited)

Where's witch's other costume?

Edited by Ixis

Posted

@CM_Jouska the npc names need re shuffling :)

Posted

Nice picture, thanks for plum / blader / kunoichi / ninja ...

blader/plum 2 weeks after mediah in other regions not a part of. kuno and ninja valencia. guess they couldnt mess that much with how they publish it.

Posted

Looks like I'll have to continue playing a boring class until Blader is released. Really dropped the ball on that one.

Posted

Are you devs mad? Where are new classes. WTF are u waiting, release them already!!!!!!!! Blader and ninja are europeanstyle classes , not some wizards and rangers like you said before. Release blader asap and i will start plaing again and buy him a costume, and i wont start palying it until you do that. Lazy devs!!!!!

Blader/plum came 2 weeks after mediah in other regions, not included in mediah. Ninja and Kuno are more in the Valencia range of content. there is only so much a publisher can do. an update earlier then any other region out there after release is a big big Bravo to Daum.

1 person likes this

Posted

I agree we want our classes i dont care about the other stuff until i get my main classes this is setting me back

Blader/plum came 2 weeks after mediah in other regions, not included in mediah. Ninja and Kuno are more in the Valencia range of content. there is only so much a publisher can do. an update earlier then any other region out there after release is a big big Bravo to Daum.

they could just port it over who cares if it is in korean

Posted

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/03/29/black-desert-online-getting-new-classes-very-soon/

Since there was no mention of their implementation in today’s announcement, we reached out to Daum’s marketing manager to hear if we can expect new classes as well, or if we have to wait longer. While he did not give a specific release date, he mentioned that new classes won’t come with Mediah, but will be implemented “very soon.”

It seems like they don't follow the same patches and patch notes as the other servers but will still release the Blader and Plum "very Soon"

Posted

do it and take your salt with you

Posted

hSwQE6C.png

• Resolved

• Fixed the issue where the fur color of “Batian Dog” looked abnormal in dark places.

That's great! But.... what about all the other hair/fur/feather surfaces? Character hair, horse, cat, bird, clothing with feathers or fur ALL have graphical issues especially in relation to lighting.

Please at least someone acknowledge the hair/fur/feather textures have an issue.

hair_glows.jpg.c377e1590eaffc5c2e7b04d38

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/41585-comprehensive-hair-bug-thread/&page=1

Posted

• New weapons and armor, including the Grunil Set.

• New world boss, Kzarka, has been added.

Ok... So we got Kzarka weapon but how about Boss set items? Only Grunil released?

New weapons and armor INCLUDING the Grunil Set.

You gotta read properly :)

Posted

1000 new quests, that's huge.  Make me wonder how many quests there in total now.
I still need to explore half of the map

Posted

Are there any plans to make the Kibelius costume for the Ninja when it releases in NA? I know the Blader also has this outfit but I really wanted it on Ninja too. 

1 person likes this

Posted

WOOT !!

Posted

I am sad that we cant remove the wings from the new costume. Like hide it like it is a cape. 

Please let this me made!

1 person likes this

Posted

Loving all these patches. But, please give Warriors some loooooove! :D

Posted

Absolutely nothing that interests or effects me. Worthless update!

So, nothing about adding some kind of P2P trading? What about the MAJOR issue of always crashing to desktop when switching characters? This alone has slowed my game play. Nothing really added for us PVE players?

Oh well, I guess I'll just keep fishing once in a while until next month when I HOPE there is something good!

At least my Zerker got some love. That's something I guess.

U got full mediah zone, nodes routes quests armor new guild missions and 'instanced' bosses... U get to lvl faster mob farming ans get better loot... cap and enchants did not increase... What more do you want?

Posted

Ugh was hoping for War grab fix... War grab got messed up after last patch and without I can't pvp...

Posted

Release the eyepatch already! (costume)

Posted

Lots of issues found during past weeks were fixed, nice job :)

Posted

So Daum! I really love BD and i tryed to never complain but you pissed me off right now.

I know i am a crybaby but i dont care anymore....

I am one of those who waiting on the blader and i think its stupid that we have to wait that long.

BD is for me a game where i have to master my class to have fun with that class and do all stuff.

I cant make some nice stats on my Blader cause he is not there yet all other players are like fishing lv 9999999

And i know i can do such things on other classes but i wanted them on my main ffs.

I want to have a nice house a boat cooking skill and just getting better with my class but that is not even all

i cant make my gear cause i dont know yet how i will play my blader and also i dont have the weapon for him and i hate tamer so...

I am currently just farming gold and its boring as hell so why dont you take 1 day to bring him in our version pls! 

I am sooooo sorry for my bad english and i just wrote it very quick because i am pissed so yeah...

you should make the same thing of the guy of your avatar. Please.

Posted

Lots of issues found during past weeks were fixed, nice job :)

and new issues came, npc's wrong titles, some mobs wrong names

1 person likes this

Posted

didn't even bring the outfit I wanted lame.....