• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 30th

675 posts in this topic

Posted

and new issues came, npc's wrong titles, some mobs wrong names

I'm patching right now, so i didn't know it. Well it obvious there's still  a lot to do, but i think it's a great start.

Posted

Anyone else noticing that many NPC's appear to have had their titles jumbled in the database?

In Calpheon the ones that I immediately noticed were the eastern trade manager is now a stable master, the stable master is now a black market dealer and the cook has become an arms dealer.  It's just the titles though, they still have the normal interactions.

Posted

Update

• NPC Names & Titles are misaligned in game, causing NPCs to display the wrong titles.

1 person likes this

Posted

Great content, and a smooth release. 

Posted

To all those people crying about no Blader, not getting what you wanted and threatening to uninstall..... Bye bye ;)

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

What about soft and hard cap?

no mention about this

means is Still 50 and 55?

the game has no hardcap... it is just not possible to grind Prior to a higher lvl as all mobs are Grey   hardcap was for beta.. at least i never heard of a real hardcap.. but: yes.. "hardcap" and softcap are ofc increased

Mobs in media are until lvl 55 therefore 55 is easily done.. 58 is the new almost hardcap 59 managable 60 almost impossible (besides we will have Valencia faster than someone reaching 60 i gues) until Valencia1

Edited by FlyingSquirrel

Posted

(O_O) TWO BEST CLASSES IN THE GAME BUFFED except zerker rest_in_peace.gif#Rest%20in%20Peace%20de

Posted

@CM_Jouska

Can we get a confirmation that boss gear besides zaka is in the game?

it already was before this patch... saw quite a few helmet drops in channelchat... like 3-4 in the whole month i noticed... gloves aswell...

maybe not all were in the game but they already were

Posted

well well we are still waiting for the blader xD

Posted

Some names of npcs are changed or what

Stable keper is now priest

market ovner is now stable keper

and this wome is storage keper....wtf is gooing on??

2016-03-30_20773145.JPG

2016-03-30_20954482.JPG

2016-03-30_21024508.JPG

Posted

• Chat Filtering has been added.

• Players will be able to access the new personal chat filter via the ESC menu.  This menu will allow you to register words you want filtered from chat.

• Filtered words can be up to 50 character long.

• The chat filter is literal, not case sensitive and does not support wildcards.

• Any chat entry containing the filtered word will not be displayed in your chat window.

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSS no more Trump!!!!!!!!!! 

1 person likes this

Posted

Plz give us the horse races, taming horses and leveling racing horses is all I've been doing xD

Posted

No blader.....hmmm yeah looks like im not playing much til hopefully next week patch.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@Daum

@CM_Jouska

what about the contribution soft cap??? (still 256 instead of 300)

that extra 44 cp would be important to connecting and investing in mediah.

Edited by shhfiftyfive

Posted

So, I would like to know, is there a Secret shop now int the game that works? Or will we get it in a future patch?

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know if the cape for this Cavaro set for Wizards can be hidden in the inventory tab? I like the set but the cape looks like it would get old to look at after some use, and I would like to toggle it on and off. I know the wings on the Kibelius set wont toggle because the wings have a separate idle animation from what I have read, which is why there selling the Kibelius set without wings too.

Edited by Ballast_NK

Posted

Where is the blader this is appalling, In the Korean version with this patch the blader was released i am very disapointed

In the Korean Version this patch was not released fu**ing 29 Days after launch, be thankful for the tons of content and updates we already got in just ONE MONTH THIS GAME IS OUT! I really dont get any of the complaints, not a single one, you're so damn unthankful for all we got already, Korea had to wait 20 times longer to get half of what we have now. Geez im getting literally aggressive reading all these whining pu**ys' complaints about great updates without giving it a single second of thought first. Fix yourself before you expect anything of Daum and Pearl Abyss, theyre doing a god damn great job so far.

Ps: Sorry that the anger hits you now this is just one whining cu*t too much for me.

6 people like this

Posted

How long will the limited outfits last? 

Posted

Big update and reaaaaally interesting :) 

PS one thing: Why does the Sorceress skill "Dream of Doom" when used with the Black Spirit rage...kinda of sucks? :P I've seen the wizard BS rage skill and it's AWESOME! Please take a look at the sorceress skills damage ;(

Damage and all that is fine the huge problem with DoD is that when cast with 100% rage it's like the biggest opening you could give an opponent as instead of 1 second or insta cast it turns out (guessed value) 3-4 seconds of not being able to do anything and it doesnt punish anyone for coming close to you either as the little shards flying off around you do literally nothing :P I was more disappointed that the 200% rage skill looks exactly the same no matter if used with 200% rage or without any rage, was expecting some massive awesome attack but it was just the same (eventho it honestly already looks kinda cool in itself but less than i would expect for the 200% rage ability).

1 person likes this

Posted

you should make the same thing of the guy of your avatar. Please.

1444779320621.thumb.gif.5152cdbefdc90596

Posted

Has anyone seen any comments as to whether or not Tier 7 horses are available now?

Posted

The damage amount for the aerial shots after Evasive Shot slightly decreased.

OMFG . BB RANGER.

Posted

No blader.....hmmm yeah looks like im not playing much til hopefully next week patch.

Yeah this is ridiculosus KJ/JP/RU got Blader with Mediah Patch what the hell going on with EU version ....

Posted

Chat Filtering has been added.

• Players will be able to access the new personal chat filter via the ESC menu.  This menu will allow you to register words you want filtered from chat.

• Filtered words can be up to 50 character long.

• The chat filter is literal, not case sensitive and does not support wildcards.

• Any chat entry containing the filtered word will not be displayed in your chat window

BEST ADDITION EVER !!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

Posted

Yeah this is ridiculosus KJ/JP/RU got Blader with Mediah Patch what the hell going on with EU version ....

KR got Blader 2 weeks later, and thats what the interview said about na/eu aswell.. mid april..=2weeks