• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 30th

675 posts in this topic

Posted

My in game resolution got destroyed after patch i barely can read anything

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska  where's the info about boss set?  where's the info about autorun looping? you never give us any numbers and we always have to find it by ourself, but we are not going to risk and open bundles to get nothing >_<

Edited by Rinel

Posted

I bought the Yukata:x:x:x:x

IMG_31032016_003419_20160331_065544.jpg

Posted

@CM_Jouska  where's the info about boss set?  where's the info about autorun looping? you never give us any numbers and we always have to find it by ourself, but we are not going to risk and open bundles to get nothing >_<

Where are your glasses? These questions are answered so many times already. Or you just like to complain, goodluck and don't forget to refill the salt when you're done.

Posted

Pls hot fix ranger Daum I can't play like this.

Posted

Where are your glasses? These questions are answered so many times already. Or you just like to complain, goodluck and don't forget to refill the salt when you're done.

answered? ok. links pls

Posted

answered? ok. links pls

Of course, the links are on a note next to your glasses. You're welcome, much love. <3

Posted (edited)

Of course, the links are on a note next to your glasses. You're welcome, much love. <3

i dont see any official answers to my questions and u cant prove yr brainless msgs, gg

Edited by Rinel

Posted

KR got Blader 2 weeks later, and thats what the interview said about na/eu aswell.. mid april..=2weeks

like the worst thing is, I have to catch up on a month and a half worth of play tine because my class ain't where, don't get me wrong I love them game, I've clocked in around 10hrs in to the game so far but I cant  put in much effort into it knowing my class will be added later on 

Posted

i dont see any official answers to my questions and u cant prove yr brainless msgs, gg

You have all the proof you need when you find your glasses and look on the notes I've left to you. :3 I have nothing more to prove to you.

Posted (edited)

Why valkyrie and tamer did not got cavaro underwear ???

Edited by Hekki
1 person likes this

Posted

When will we get tool to safely removes expensive gems from gear?

Posted

but we are receiving only the content of that korean dough making...

so whats the big deal of NA not being free to play juxtaposing the idiotic similarity? 

This is no update this is a ----- slap to the face. Releasing more cash shop hookers while the buy to play model did nothing.

im calling this game a money sink agenda.

then don't play the game. No one is forcing you to play it, it's an amazing game worth every penny to me. I can understand people want different things but why do you think complaining on the forums is going to get then to do exactly what you want. Start a vote or something, make a thread. There probably aren't that many people who agree with you compared to the people who disagree. 

like the worst thing is, I have to catch up on a month and a half worth of play tine because my class ain't where, don't get me wrong I love them game, I've clocked in around 10hrs in to the game so far but I cant  put in much effort into it knowing my class will be added later on 

if your so but hurt about 1 class go play the korean version.

Posted

That is the silly part.  People who do spend up to 800 USD  or more in the life span of 6 months to a year on a single game will always disagree with people like me.

but please save me your bullshit, this isnt 5 dollars for an appearance of armor. Its 30 USD for a character skin, 20 USD for a mount skin, 15 for a boat skin.  This is hardly a micro-transaction, this is straight buying 2 monthly subs for a skin....

Dont play? Wtf, i bought the damn game for 30 to play. I wasnt expecting half made crap while the rest is locked with a cash wall.  New content? Id rather eat food in real life than waste a huge chunk of money for game uniqueness. 

Dinner, or a fu.ck.ing skin? 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

That is the silly part.  People who do spend up to 800 USD  or more in the life span of 6 months to a year on a single game will always disagree with people like me.

but please save me your bullshit, this isnt 5 dollars for an appearance of armor. Its 30 USD for a character skin, 20 USD for a mount skin, 15 for a boat skin.  This is hardly a micro-transaction, this is straight buying 2 monthly subs for a skin....

Dont play? Wtf, i bought the damn game for 30 to play. I wasnt expecting half made crap while the rest is locked with a cash wall.  New content? Id rather eat food in real life than waste a huge chunk of money for game uniqueness. 

Dinner, or a fu.ck.ing skin? 

You paid 30 and you got 30's worth of content. Content that was known to you before you purchased it. You decided to go for it and buy the game based on the knowledge you had and that was advertised, not content that you hoped for and dreamed about. Then, 28 days later you got 30% more land, 1000 extra quests and a huge boss. You also got more types of loot and a PvP area/mode. That clearly is not enough for that extra 0$ you had to pay yesterday..

You don't want to/can't afford to purchase the fancy clothes/horses/pets? It's fine - the game isn't broken without them. You still have access to the same content as those that spend little fortunes in the Pearl Store - for free (not like e.g. in SWTOR where 70% of stuff is only available to the subs). You can grind, quest, gather, craft, fish, tame, breed and PvP if you like.

Sure, this game should be for free! I mean, who wouldn't want to develop something for years, go through all the legal stuff & publishing around the world and gain absolutely nothing? It's every developer's dream to work hard and get f**k all for it! You should try it yourself.

Pearls is their business plan - you get all the expansions for free on top of the one-time purchased base game but to pay their studio and develop this game further they need income. You are not even forced to support them if you don't want to or can't - play the game for that 30 that you initially spent but at least keep silly complaints about Pearl prices to yourself. They decide what they are and this is their final decision.

Edited by Belphe
1 person likes this

Posted

Guys, when this costume will be available ?

L34l2gN.jpg

Posted

Guys, when this costume will be available ?

L34l2gN.jpg

This is the one I want too, hopefully with the next update.

Posted

Fix ranger,  I will not stop bumping this until it's fixed.

Posted

You paid 30 and you got 30's worth of content. Content that was known to you before you purchased it. You decided to go for it and buy the game based on the knowledge you had and that was advertised, not content that you hoped for and dreamed about. Then, 28 days later you got 30% more land, 1000 extra quests and a huge boss. You also got more types of loot and a PvP area/mode. That clearly is not enough for that extra 0$ you had to pay yesterday..

You don't want to/can't afford to purchase the fancy clothes/horses/pets? It's fine - the game isn't broken without them. You still have access to the same content as those that spend little fortunes in the Pearl Store - for free (not like e.g. in SWTOR where 70% of stuff is only available to the subs). You can grind, quest, gather, craft, fish, tame, breed and PvP if you like.

Sure, this game should be for free! I mean, who wouldn't want to develop something for years, go through all the legal stuff & publishing around the world and gain absolutely nothing? It's every developer's dream to work hard and get f**k all for it! You should try it yourself.

Pearls is their business plan - you get all the expansions for free on top of the one-time purchased base game but to pay their studio and develop this game further they need income. You are not even forced to support them if you don't want to or can't - play the game for that 30 that you initially spent but at least keep sill complaints about Pearl prices to yourself. They decide what they are and this is their final decision.

Kid, you dont hace a clue of what your talking about, this game is free in RU, JA,KO, also, their items sells for less pearls, i know, i have accounts on those, a full suit with weapons on RU is 1900 pearls, so yes, Daum is overprice and there just translating the game, everything else is copyed from pearl abyss, oh, and the removed autotraking, added energy, removed gifting, ....goldsellers are back, didnt work, but now we can block there shit spam

Posted (edited)

Kid, you dont hace a clue of what your talking about, this game is free in RU, JA,KO, also, their items sells for less pearls, i know, i have accounts on those, a full suit with weapons on RU is 1900 pearls, so yes, Daum is overprice and there just translating the game, everything else is copyed from pearl abyss, oh, and the removed autotraking, added energy, removed gifting, ....goldsellers are back, didnt work, but now we can block there shit spam

:) You're so cute.. I'm not a kid - I'm an adult who can afford spending some cash instead of waiting for the next month's pocket money from his parents.
Also, as I said above - PA/DAUM decide their own Peral pricing and if they know (after they investigate the market) that EU/US can be milked more than KR/JP/RU they have all the right to dictate their prices. It's their product and you still have a choice.

Edited by Belphe

Posted

Pearls is their business plan - you get all the expansions for free on top of the one-time purchased base game but to pay their studio and develop this game further they need income. You are not even forced to support them if you don't want to or can't - play the game for that 30 that you initially spent but at least keep silly complaints about Pearl prices to yourself. They decide what they are and this is their final decision.

for the record, i have tried it for myself. A mobile game that is free can earn 1.5 million usd month to month by ads alone. Let alone an import with a free to play model giving out micro-transactions as high as 5 USD brings in more millions than you can think of.

get off your consumer high horse and believe it when i say, you are being played. 

Yes i am a game developer and character artist. If only you knew half the crap it takes to build a game you would agree with me. 

Im sorry, but the 4 similair armors available by core content is no better than adding a material and a uv-ed mesh in the Unreal engine. 30 bucks for what-- a free to play with large transactions?  Get what im saying? 

Posted

Thank your for your work guys.

Still that way, listening to the community feedback.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

for the record, i have tried it for myself. A mobile game that is free can earn 1.5 million usd month to month by ads alone. Let alone an import with a free to play model giving out micro-transactions as high as 5 USD brings in more millions than you can think of.

get off your consumer high horse and believe it when i say, you are being played. 

Yes i am a game developer and character artist. If only you knew half the crap it takes to build a game you would agree with me. 

Im sorry, but the 4 similair armors available by core content is no better than adding a material and a uv-ed mesh in the Unreal engine. 30 bucks for what-- a free to play with large transactions?  Get what im saying? 

Totally. I do 3D modelling myself. Only on amateur levels but I know how quickly and cheap one can achieve gorgeous effects. I'm no millionaire but I personally don't see any issues in spending some $ on a game. I don't say you do and I understand that game developers and resellers make a lot on the side selling the product for much more than it costs to produce. However, that's how the world works. It is pointless to try to start a revolution because it's just not going to work. 5% of population can make games and 95% will pay for them twice as much as they are worth. Its that simple. Why is water so cheap in Alaska and at the same time others are ready to kill for it in Rwanda? Different areas/communities/societies have different demand and are ready to invest different amounts of money in products. If someone can make BDO2 for free and publish it in EU I'm sure I'll be his first customer. However, if it's not possible then I'll stick to what I've got - a game that I can afford and that provides me with fun and enjoyment: whether I overpay or not.

Edited by Belphe
1 person likes this

Posted

This is the one I want too, hopefully with the next update.

That's the "Eckett" armor set.

I hope they import the "Red Robe" for the warrior to the West.

[Warrior] Red Robe

Posted

Ranger.............