• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 30th

675 posts in this topic

Posted

:D WHAT ARE THOSE WEEDS THAT Ahr SELL??
I DONT KNOW BUT AFTER I BOUGHT ONE, I STARTED TO SEE PINKY CATS

@.@

Gangsta2.thumb.png.f15129f7f3b4396f01d69

But she is a gang leader - she is out sampling the poppies.

2 people like this

Posted

That's the "Eckett" armor set.

I hope they import the "Red Robe" for the warrior to the West.

[Warrior] Red Robe

I want so bad that Eckett set >.<

Posted

Is there any particular time that some of the CBT2 cash shop content be added? I'm missing the rectangle modern glasses.

Also does the Witch have a Cavaro costume in the KR version or does she literally not have her own version of that costume on any version?

Posted (edited)

dH8FH1C.jpg

FINALLY MY WARRIOR CAN BE AS SLUTTY AS THE FEMALE CHARACTERS. 

THIS!

Equal Opportunity Hyper-sexualization.

If the female toons can have Jiggly boobs, they should also incorporate flopping dongs

Kid, you dont hace a clue of what your talking about, this game is free in RU, JA,KO, also, their items sells for less pearls, i know, i have accounts on those, a full suit with weapons on RU is 1900 pearls, so yes, Daum is overprice and there just translating the game, everything else is copyed from pearl abyss, oh, and the removed autotraking, added energy, removed gifting, ....goldsellers are back, didnt work, but now we can block there shit spam

We don't care if it's free there. Go to that server and play on it. 

Compare this servers to a house within a walled village as compared to a some ghetto place where everyone ie gold sellers run rampant.

I prefer the Village with a Pay wall thank you very much. It may cost more, but it definitely serves to help keep out unwanted people

And you have to consider that you are paying different wages. You can't expect a company to be paying the same amount of money for people who are working in KR or Russia the same amount you are paying The guys running the NA and EU branch.

One person's daily minimum wage in the US can be a Month's worth or 2 months worth of paycheck for another person in a different country.

Hence why the prices are much higher.

Consider this, the gamers over in KR might be paying much less technically, but the ratio of that amount when compared to their wage might be totally different. For all you know, their single Costume could cost them their entire 2 weeks or 1 month paycheck.

I used to live in an asian country, so I know how prices of games are relative to the average income of a person.

Edited by Cypher
1 person likes this

Posted

Why valkyrie and tamer did not got cavaro underwear ???

Noticed this also for my Valkyrie. Also noticed there is two "Le Vladian Underwear" choices in the shop. Possible bug, will open a ticket tonight if this is still there...

Posted

Noticed this also for my Valkyrie. Also noticed there is two "Le Vladian Underwear" choices in the shop. Possible bug, will open a ticket tonight if this is still there...

2 versions of Le Vladian Underwear: with stocking and without.

Posted

2 versions of Le Vladian Underwear: with stocking and without.

aw crap... guess I did not look close enough. Thank you. :)

Posted

Guys, when this costume will be available ?

L34l2gN.jpg

ok now..that's Black Hammer..

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

"Detection range for monsters adjusted."

That's not what you did Daum, you made it so only TWO things chase you. The rest are invulnerable to auto attacks by ranged or whatever. TWO things chase me, while I sit in the middle of 5-10 other mobs. 

This is such a terrible decision it's mind boggling that you'd do this, and do it so poorly. I don't understand why there isn't more outrage over this. 

It threatens the challenging aspect. You won't have mobs coming from behind you. It's immersion-breaking. it ruins what made PvE fun, at least for me. It's tedious, frustrating and boring now. 

Please, please, please revert it back, or how about increasing the detection range and maximum mob aggro to ten? Why is it two? Why do you have to stand in front of them? You're going down a very bad road. 

Half of the mobs I attack now immediately sit back down and regenerate to full health. 

EDIT: Seems it was a latency bug on Edan: Balenos E1. Never happened to me before, jumped the gun. But damn was that annoying. 

Edited by Malketaz

Posted

Thank you so very much for implementing the scaling features needed for players like me who have high resolution (eg. 3840x2160 or 4K) monitors and/or SUHD television sets.

The already beautiful game graphics have become so much better when viewed with four times the number of pixels than I was able to use before.

And the transitions from Full Screen to Windowed mode (when I Alt+Tab) have become so much better now that the game settings are the same as my Desktop settings.

I find that my 76 year old eyes work best at the 175% scaling factor as the 140% factor is too small and the 200% factor is too large.  All in all, I think you have implemented the correct scaling limits.

All that remains is that effing Launcher Window ... if you could just get it to read the W10 Windows Desktop configuration settings and adjust its window size from them ...

Thanks again for a job well done ...

:^)

Posted

does anyone know how many blossom seeds do we get from a fully grown tree? because this is a bit bad but we the seeds are ocupying alot of space because they dont stack

Posted

does anyone know how many blossom seeds do we get from a fully grown tree? because this is a bit bad but we the seeds are ocupying alot of space because they dont stack

You dont get any seeds, because you cant breed them...only harvest. I got ca 10-13 Petals per Tree.

Posted

wish i (and rest of the community) could actually purchase Pearls/Daum so we CAN buy limited available costumes..... please fix the website its junk! (game is great though!)

Posted

This is fantastic! Chat Filter FTW.

Posted

thats some of the worst patch notes i seen -.-

no direct info on the vast majority of mechanics, no info on karma system, on +20, on lvl caps etc etc etc. useless patch notes.. awfull job whoever made them

Why would they have info on things that were not changed or added? karma system/+20/level caps were not chaged at all so there is no reason to mention them. Your complaining literally makes no sense at all and you're just whining for the sake of it. jesus christ.

Posted

I had the same issue I was forced to get the mount killed to finally fix the issue

Make sure your show underwear toggle isn't on.  Try toggling it and see if you can mount.  I had this issue before and this was the reason.  Even though show underwear was toggled on, my normal armor was showing and I was unable to get on my horse.  Toggling it off made no cosmetic difference, but I was then able to mount.

Posted

Fix ranger,  I will not stop bumping this until it's fixed.

I agree that this needs to be fixed. a 33% nerf to major skills that act as the core build to most rangers is not slightly nerf as described. Dev need to take responsibility by either un-nerf the skills or provide free skill reset for rangers so that we can at least re balance our builds.

1 person likes this

Posted

Totally. I do 3D modelling myself. Only on amateur levels but I know how quickly and cheap one can achieve gorgeous effects. I'm no millionaire but I personally don't see any issues in spending some $ on a game. I don't say you do and I understand that game developers and resellers make a lot on the side selling the product for much more than it costs to produce. However, that's how the world works. It is pointless to try to start a revolution because it's just not going to work. 5% of population can make games and 95% will pay for them twice as much as they are worth. Its that simple. Why is water so cheap in Alaska and at the same time others are ready to kill for it in Rwanda? Different areas/communities/societies have different demand and are ready to invest different amounts of money in products. If someone can make BDO2 for free and publish it in EU I'm sure I'll be his first customer. However, if it's not possible then I'll stick to what I've got - a game that I can afford and that provides me with fun and enjoyment: whether I overpay or not.

Finally a person who is smart. Unfortunately, this is a video game and with comestic items that do not effect a player's ability to play. It's not a sport where sport wear insure a person's well being, quite analogous "water".  We speak of commodities not essentials.

I wrote in another post, labeled "Dinner or a Skin". I chose dinner on the table.

In economics studies, High prices only attract those with a larger income.  If they wanted to make more money then they are now, they would release sales to the majority who cannot afford their usual price. 

A great example is louis vuitton. The women who die for these bags will spend thousands for a single hand bag, but there is a bigger majority of women who cannot afford the bag and are saving "an arm and a leg" to get it. If the price were to drop on such a high quality item, sells on this one item will skyrocket. 

Daum company, if you are anything smart and not at all evil, you would drop prices. 

Secondly, if you are advertising " Free Mediah expansion out now" you are implying future content may not be free.

Posted

Give all the $100 founder accounts Deputy Tokens. We know what we're doing.

Who even got them?

Posted

Fix ranger,  I will not stop bumping this until it's fixed.

It has to be fixed on next maintenance, the nerf on EES was really to high and very very noticeable in PVE. Daum simply broke the Class....

React you must admit your error....

Posted

RANGERS ARE NOW MELEE'S IN PREPARATION FOR THEIR AWAKENING.

PLEASE USE DAGGER OF PROTECTION FOREVER. (^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:

Posted

@CM_Jouska because you simply cannot be tagged enough in this. FIX the Ranger asap please. PvE was the one thing we were shining at while our PvP arsenal was quite lackluster already. (I'm well on my way to lvl 56 so I know what I'm talking about. Solo farming isn't a thing anymore) Oh and while you're at it, fix the monastery as well please. I suggested a lot of my lower lvl friends (50-51) to go and farm there for good exp and money, only to have them tell me the mob density has gone down the shitter. Please start making all changes to the game easily accessible in your patch notes.

Posted

what are the stats on those earrings from the seed event? please post as a "spoiler" tag?

Posted

@CM_Jouska

limitedyn.thumb.jpg.0996d0ad2a0bb68447ec

because..

checksout.thumb.jpg.58dfeae58dbde72de7bc

Posted (edited)

when will u finaly add a head slider / size option  in the well known "best character creation ever"  ?

those mini heads are horrible im surprised after 3 months this still not been resolved

every update i only waiting on this one change

Edited by Zvitatzki