• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 30th

675 posts in this topic

Posted

Great update! Can't wait to explore Mediah! Berserker's needed that buff, even if I don't play them.

Posted

Wow. all this stuff is so cool. I'm sure you guys are making some good money on all of this awesome stuff you're making. How about you actually fix the problems with the game before you go adding new content? The game is currently unplayable for hundreds or thousands of people who have already paid for it. CHANGE THE FONT ALREADY. IT IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR A VIDEO GAME. ALLOW US TO INCREASE THE SIZE OF THE TEXT. It makes the game unplayable when you can't read anything.

Posted

BUMP OF THE DAY

FIX RANGER PLS , useless atm.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think the megaphone should be removed to be honest, loads of people abuse to advertise for some shady stuff.

Posted

Lol nerf the freakin ranger, this damn shotgun is just pure cancer

Posted

Anyone any idea on how long "limited" items will available for or whether they are going to be available again or not? I pretty much believe that they will be available again though cause else newcomers won't every have the chance of getting them.

Posted

What is that 134mb update I just downloaded ? :3

Posted

Anyone any idea on how long "limited" items will available for or whether they are going to be available again or not? I pretty much believe that they will be available again though cause else newcomers won't every have the chance of getting them.

+1'd

Posted

Bump of the day x2 FIX RANGER !!!!!!!!!!!! £££££€€€£€€££++++1

.I. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Will we get name swap soon? Me and some of my friends regret the names we created, since the system you have with char names sucks tbh. If we have a family name, then we should be able to get any char names we want, just like all the other games that has a last name/family name. And since it's only 3 servers, it's nearly impossible to get a name without numbers in it.

So since we thought we'd get name swap with Mediah, we managed to save a few names we like, but no name swap. So any eta on that one? Anp please, PLEASE change the name system.

Posted

Visiting this thread after a few days, looking at how people are reacting to each other I could not do anything else than thinking this.9RUjpdz.gif

Posted

What is that 134mb update I just downloaded ? :3

Whatever it did, it fixed the wrong names over the NPC's which is cool.

1 person likes this

Posted

Damage and all that is fine the huge problem with DoD is that when cast with 100% rage it's like the biggest opening you could give an opponent as instead of 1 second or insta cast it turns out (guessed value) 3-4 seconds of not being able to do anything and it doesnt punish anyone for coming close to you either as the little shards flying off around you do literally nothing :P I was more disappointed that the 200% rage skill looks exactly the same no matter if used with 200% rage or without any rage, was expecting some massive awesome attack but it was just the same (eventho it honestly already looks kinda cool in itself but less than i would expect for the 200% rage ability).

Not sure what you're talking about the 100% DoD Rage is awesome for huge AOE clearing in PVE, and in PVP it knocks down opponent on his has for like 1-2 secs securing you the chance to teleport in and initiate a shit ton of combos while they're laying on their ass.  My Raged DoD has hit opponents almost all the way across the arena in duels before.

I appreciate this comment. Reading this thread must be cancer for the Daum team. Lots and lots of entitled talk and calling devs "lazy". Most of these whiners probably never worked a day in their life, yet expect everything to happen right away.

Anyway big thanks to Daum for this update!

+1 to this post as well...i can totally empathize with having 2 jobs and a life, and WISHING I had the time to be at +15 gear already and lvl 50 to be more competitive in PVP.

Posted

I've browsed through and couldn't find an answer. Were t3/4 horses added to the wild horse spawns in Mediah?

Posted

What is this!!!??? Ranger is weak as shiittt!!???? this is stupid this is the only skill rangers usee!! Rangers are insanely weak now!!! boost rangerssss!!! this is stupid!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Why ranger need daggers?Ranger is ranger no need daggers and boost shit skill.

1 person likes this

Posted

2 questions:

Red Battlefield Notifications: Why is there NO option to turn off these notifications?

Cavaro Outfit: None for the Witch?

2 people like this

Posted

Any plans to let multiple accounts access the game on one computer?

Posted

Any plans to let multiple accounts access the game on one computer?

As stated under Section 12.1.3 of our Terms of Use, we do not allow players to use "software or code allowing the player to play the Game in ways which would not have been otherwise possible."

This means that we do allow players to run several accounts at the same time but we do not allow them to use programs to reproduce instructions on several accounts ("multi boxing"). 

This comes from the Multi Boxing Thread in News&Announcements.

Posted

So are they offering a refund on pearls for the ghillie suit?  You know for those of us that paid $30 only to have it sparkle now?

Posted

Uawhnav.png

• Crimson Battlefield

• The Crimson Battlefield is a special island where players are divided into two teams to fight for 20 minutes in a 40 vs 40 deathmatch.

• Players stats (ATK & DEF) will be adjusted to meet the minimum requirement if the player’s stats are below the threshold.

Care to clarify what the minimum requirement is?

Posted

As stated under Section 12.1.3 of our Terms of Use, we do not allow players to use "software or code allowing the player to play the Game in ways which would not have been otherwise possible."

This means that we do allow players to run several accounts at the same time but we do not allow them to use programs to reproduce instructions on several accounts ("multi boxing"). 

This comes from the Multi Boxing Thread in News&Announcements.

I'm not trying to use another software. I had a friend over and he wanted to log onto his account to show me something but he couldn't. Is there anyway to do that?

Posted

Thank you Daum!

I am impressed with the formatting of the patch notes (really, it's quite nice.) Also I appreciate the early completion of the maintenance. Thanks for our first huge update! New outfits look nice, and things seem to have gone very very well overall.

There are of course things that I believe most players would like to see improved or changed. Here's a few of mine personally:

- Either make dyes permanently unlocked on the palette when purchased, or make some form of craftable dyes. You can have RNG or unlockables/craftables, but it seems both are a little unfair together.
- Lower the cost of outfits slightly. I think despite the complaining, prices are OK. 20-30% cheaper would be a sweet spot I feel. There must be some data showing you can maximize profits at a certain price point. Maybe offer sales on outfits to try this out?
- I realize voice overs will likely never change, but some are really bad ):
- Some form of limited trading would be very beneficial to most players. I understand the reasons for not including trade. With chat filters and certain protections now effectively eliminating gold scammers / spammers from the game for attentive players, I feel trading could exist in some limited form safely. Many others have suggested great ideas as to how trade could work. It is very sad that this game feels more singleplayer than multiplayer, if i'm being completely honest with myself. It's not that I dislike singleplayer games (actually I love them), but having the flexibility of both would make this game better. Friends who want to help each other out with mats, bartering for goods, and kind gestures are difficult with the current non-trade system.
- Try to fix little bugs here and there. I know this is more easily said than done (especially with all the feature requests and released updates), but polish is important. For example, why can't I close just the recovery tab of the workers window without closing the workers window first (effectively closing both)? Why can I sometimes absolutely not mount my horse until I run away and call it again? The game is remarkably polished at the moment, but don't stop in your quest to squash bugs!
- Fix payment issues for some players. Many of them want to give you money. Easy $$$ for you when you fix this.
- Give us Blader asap please.
- Communicate with us more effectively! We want you folks to know that we do appreciate you, and suggest our ideas to you. I think players in general feel more involved and likely to participate when they have scheduled communications with the devs or publishers.

I am by no means complaining, just thinking of the top things I would change to make this game a 100% A+ instead of the current 93 A that it is right now. It's still better than pretty much any MMO I've played to date.

Posted

Wait, Why is the warrior and Giant non-winged Kibelius limited?
are all the kibelius limited or is it just the winged kibelius?

Posted

BUMP OF THE DAY..
FIX RANGER PLEASE , cant kill mobs , tamers kill the mobs faster now.........

1 person likes this