• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 30th

675 posts in this topic

Posted

worst event so far the chance of getting those cherry petals and seeds are like 0,1% played for around 10 horse gathering/fishing fighting around heidal but nooo blossom...

Posted

Grunil setbonus isn´t working, got the complete set but the AP didn´t change

I filed a bug report regarding this issue, since i have the same problem.

Posted

BUMP OF THE DAY..
FIX RANGER PLEASE , cant kill mobs , tamers kill the mobs faster now.........

Bump +1 Fix Rangers ASAP

1 person likes this

Posted

GREATSWORD WHEN???
I yearn to split a man in two with a huge metal blade.

Posted (edited)

Bump +1 Fix Rangers ASAP

I post the answear that Daum give about Rangers, don't hesitate to contact them about rangers we must warn them about our disapointement :

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Customer Support and for your interest in Black Desert Online. 

We are always taking feedback about our balance changes and tweaks!
Thanks for letting us know what you think about our changes to the Ranger.
I'll take this to our meeting with the development team along with other similar feedback.
I can't promise any actions we may or may not take, but I will definitely make sure your voice is heard.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again, should you have further questions or need assistance. 
Regards,

GM Bytesize
Black Desert Online Customer Support

Hope they'll realize than messing with class without any discernment is a really bad idea and fix all.

Edited by IceGeminii
1 person likes this

Posted

I post the answear that Daum give about Rangers, don't hesitate to contact them about rangers we must warn them about our disapointement :

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Customer Support and for your interest in Black Desert Online. 

We are always taking feedback about our balance changes and tweaks!
Thanks for letting us know what you think about our changes to the Ranger.
I'll take this to our meeting with the development team along with other similar feedback.
I can't promise any actions we may or may not take, but I will definitely make sure your voice is heard.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again, should you have further questions or need assistance. 
Regards,

GM Bytesize
Black Desert Online Customer Support

Hope they'll realize than messing with class without any discernment is a really bad idea and fix all.

So, QUOTE OF THE DAY !!!!!! DIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
WE DONT LIKE THE NEW RANGER DAUM , FIX IT , TELL THE DEVS WE DONT LIKE IT !!!
i like caps.

Posted

worst event so far the chance of getting those cherry petals and seeds are like 0,1% played for around 10 horse gathering/fishing fighting around heidal but nooo blossom...

Make sure to gather the right Herbs maybe? I found already 12 Cherry Blossom Seeds, and i'm not even gathering actively. Found all the Seeds in Wild Herbs.

Posted

I couldn't expect that you wil give us the yukata costume so quickly :o Thanks a lot, now I'm complited x)

Posted

Thanks for adding actual trees around the world instead of just the seed drops. Very nice little event. :)

tumblr_o50qzfqraM1tdh91vo1_1280.png

Posted

Whoa this was a nice expansion but some more patch love would not go wasted. I'd fix bugs (especially change many terms in the translation) in the meantime (I mean, before the next expansion).

Posted (edited)

BUMP of the DaY , FiX rANgeR PLX , ITS BAD. UnnplayablE !!!!!!!!
i like caps .

Edited by Greko

Posted

Tamers needs sexier underwears ;( and we need a breast scale too, we're not even gonna make it big, atleast medium size....C cup or something

Posted

still waiting on that player to player trading... you guys already have so many systems in place to make gold farming and gold selling worthless so why is it you cant add a simple trading system?

Posted

b/c trading would break how the economy is suppose to run its fine how it is get over it.. also when they add guild housing one of the perks is able to trade with guild.

Posted

More costumes!!! Guess it makes up for the ranger nerfs. (not really)

Posted

Ranger pls , ranger ....... fix it ,  very low dps.

1 person likes this

Posted

WHY IS THE FLOWER PART MISSING ON CHERRY BLOSSOM EARRINGS ON MALE CLASS?  WHY ARE YOU ASSUMING THAT MALE GENDER CLASS DOESNT WANT THE FLOWER PART OF THE EARRING.  I FARMED FOR IT TO MATCH MY CAVATO ARMOR BUT ALL YOU GET ON MALE CLASS IS THE TINY METAL PART.    

PLZ FIX THIS NOW BECAUSE THIS TYPE OF SHIT MAKES PEOPLE RAGEQUIT

Posted

Ranger pls , ranger ....... fix it ,  very low dps.

+1 Aerial shot nerf revert is a must for next maintenance

Posted

Is there a house in any town with garden? I would like to put the pot in my garden :P

Posted

Guess what I'm back,  soooo

Ranger pls ranger !!!!! Fix ....... broken.....can't play. ..........

Posted

Great job. Thanks for the update. The news costume in the show look AWESOME!!! 

Posted

YEAH NICE , GreaT we lovvveeee costumessss ! BUT...........................WE ALSO LOVEEEEEEE RANGEERRRR
FIX IT PLS.

Posted (edited)

Thanks for Costumes!

12909587_987239661312994_198407635257875

Edited by Tiruriru

Posted

Why wasn't the Cherry Blossom Event put in the Events section of the forum or on the main website?

Info on it could only be found here. This is BS. Patch notes should never be the only source of information regarding events.

And why did it end on a non-maintenance day?

I'm pissed. Those earrings and that plant are calling to me. I only found out about this event last night when someone linked their earrings in chat.

Seriously, between this lack of shoddy communication and that my customer support ticket going unanswered, and the tickets of guildies and friends going unanswered..... The game is fabulous. But it's really looking like DAUM needs new employees in their EU office.

Posted

Why wasn't the Cherry Blossom Event put in the Events section of the forum or on the main website?

Info on it could only be found here. This is BS. Patch notes should never be the only source of information regarding events.

And why did it end on a non-maintenance day?

I'm pissed. Those earrings and that plant are calling to me. I only found out about this event last night when someone linked their earrings in chat.

Seriously, between this lack of shoddy communication and that my customer support ticket going unanswered, and the tickets of guildies and friends going unanswered..... The game is fabulous. But it's really looking like DAUM needs new employees in their EU office.

The event ends May 4th, while it's only April 4th.