• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 30th

675 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Yeah ok so, cool , event end time is  known now, after 5 days delay , that's great , fix rangers now ?

Edited by Greko

Posted

You know what sucks about the new costumes?

DAUM will never release costumes for in-game, new costumes will always be cash shop exclusives, which means i will never get any costume, ill be stuck with a potato sack all the way through the game...boooring.

Posted

When they drop the prices on the Cash Shop I might care, until then I have no want and or desire to buy anything they have to offer, hell I have an issue just wanting ot buy the game.

Posted

Hohohohoho that's right I ain't santa 

Ranger pls,  fix it .

Posted

Hohohohoho that's right I ain't santa 

Ranger pls,  fix it .

What's bad with rangers? Can you describe more detail instead of CAPSing through all thread? 
If you can't kill everybody using spacebar it isn't that the class broken. LOL

Posted (edited)

What's bad with rangers? Can you describe more detail instead of CAPSing through all thread? If you can't kill everybody using spacebar it isn't that the class broken. LOL

3 major skills where nerfed,  you obviously don't play ranger,   the low dps of those 3 skills makes the ranger bad.Go read patch notes pls.Then ask away silly questions.

Edited by Greko

Posted

:o patche!! ♥♥♥
I love her!!

So do I! We can share.XD

1 person likes this

Posted

So do I! We can share.XD

:D yup

1 person likes this

Posted

3 major skills where nerfed,  you obviously don't play ranger,   the low dps of those 3 skills makes the ranger bad.Go read patch notes pls.Then ask away silly questions.

I agree that Ranger need fix. but to better explain to those who doesn't play a ranger the reason is as followed.

Rangers already have low defense and hp. no heals. no cc.

1. They nerfed ranger's strongest skill that use black spirit energy.

2. they nerf ex: charging shot and explosive shot which are the only 2 dps skill that does not require the ranger to stand still.

Result is ranger need to stand still to do good dps but standing still is death for a ranger in pvp if they are being targetted. So this change mostly affects ranger's pvp in smaller fights.

1 person likes this

Posted

I agree that Ranger need fix. but to better explain to those who doesn't play a ranger the reason is as followed.

2. they nerf ex: charging shot and explosive shot which are the only 2 dps skill that does not require the ranger to stand still.

Result is ranger need to stand still to do good dps but standing still is death for a ranger in pvp if they are being targetted. So this change mostly affects ranger's pvp in smaller fights.

Yes thank you for taking the time to explain to this person and all others who are ''wondering'' whats wrong with ranger.

Posted

No patch today?

Posted

No patch today?

Yes, but notes are never up till after the patch

Posted (edited)

Yes thank you for taking the time to explain to this person and all others who are ''wondering'' whats wrong with ranger.

^ cant figure out how to delete this quote..^ i give up now..

what the? do you even play ranger moonflower? i don't and i can tell you with 100% certainty that rangers DO have CC.. at least one knockdown.. and the dps is more than good enough while moving, it makes sense that by stopping you do more damage, isn't that logic? wouldn't you design a bowman exactly the same way? also some rangers attacks scale with your max hp.. making getting health on your ranger a VERY viable option.. 

besides, the current desync makes u almost impossible to catch during movement.. having slightly less damage while being untouchable sounds fair to me? try to lvl past 10 or 20 or whatever u are and get some gear.. this "nerf" was so minor you won't even notice it.. and learn your cancels and combos, the rangers in my guild have no problem with this so called nerf, they kill just as many as before. this was simply balancing them out a tiny bit.

sorry for being triggered.. But Daum know what they are doing, ignorant feedback like this is not needed.

and if Daum are even reading this.. keep up the good work and don't listen to people like this. 

Edited by Akieron
1 person likes this

Posted

Personally I don't think the Ranger needs a another buff, Their kiting ability is really good for PVP in general and if you play it correctly, you can basically beat out any class regardless off the nerfs.

I would like to see something done about Tamers pet though. the poor Lion doesnt stand a chance against +15 gear. They will need a rework if the abuse keeps happening, #plzPeta

Posted

Lame, as I expected... you've cheated us out of our blader class.

Posted

Uh what?

Posted

Well, I must admit, I honestly didn't think time travel existed, but here you are... Seriously though, this is last weeks patch notes, you'll have to wait another 2 hours for today's update ;)

2 people like this

Posted

You know what sucks about the new costumes?

DAUM will never release costumes for in-game, new costumes will always be cash shop exclusives, which means i will never get any costume, ill be stuck with a potato sack all the way through the game...boooring.

If they didn't sell those costumes for money then they wouldn't make new ones at all and you'd still be wearing that potato sack.

1 person likes this

Posted

Anyone can tell me something for Male archers game will have it, doesnt matter when i just want to know? Anyone can tell me some news about male archers i will be verry happy:) ?

Posted

Anyone can tell me something for Male archers game will have it, doesnt matter when i just want to know? Anyone can tell me some news about male archers i will be verry happy:) ?

The wizard's awakening will be a crossbow that fires magic missiles

Posted

Male Ranger won't be in the game. There was ONE picture going about like 2..? years ago. Nothing more has been seen after that.

Posted (edited)

^ cant figure out how to delete this quote..^ i give up now..

what the? do you even play ranger moonflower? i don't and i can tell you with 100% certainty that rangers DO have CC.. at least one knockdown.. and the dps is more than good enough while moving, it makes sense that by stopping you do more damage, isn't that logic? wouldn't you design a bowman exactly the same way? also some rangers attacks scale with your max hp.. making getting health on your ranger a VERY viable option.. 

besides, the current desync makes u almost impossible to catch during movement.. having slightly less damage while being untouchable sounds fair to me? try to lvl past 10 or 20 or whatever u are and get some gear.. this "nerf" was so minor you won't even notice it.. and learn your cancels and combos, the rangers in my guild have no problem with this so called nerf, they kill just as many as before. this was simply balancing them out a tiny bit.

sorry for being triggered.. But Daum know what they are doing, ignorant feedback like this is not needed.

and if Daum are even reading this.. keep up the good work and don't listen to people like this. 

complete bullshit , are you a daum employee who is trying to justify a bad nerf ? Every one in game complaints about the nerf and few imaginary ppl are happy with the nerfed ranger?  Woah where did you unload this bullcrap from ? A hahaha I love the Internet. 

This nerf is everything but minor. 

You don't  even play  ranger my friend  and do bould comments  ? A hahaha , well I play ranger and diffirence is huge,  as for ignorant feedback,  your post is qualified to be called ignorant.

Edited by Greko

Posted

Why u complain about nerf ranger, just change class, still half players playing rangers...

1 person likes this

Posted

complete bullshit , are you a daum employee who is trying to justify a bad nerf ? Every one in game complaints about the nerf and few imaginary ppl are happy with the nerfed ranger?  Woah where did you unload this bullcrap from ? A hahaha I love the Internet. 

This nerf is everything but minor. 

You don't  even play  ranger my friend  and do bould comments  ? A hahaha , well I play ranger and diffirence is huge,  as for ignorant feedback,  your post is qualified to be called ignorant.

Lol ^

Ok.... So Ranger may have just had a nerf but Daum knows how to run their own game. Before, the ranger was god mode in PVP so it needed to be toned down. Just because you can't fight like you used to and have to be creative or at least you cant just click-click-space-win you come here complaining. If it's that bad of a problem for you, stop playing BDO. Maybe work on your spelling while you search for a new MMO.

1 person likes this

Posted

BUMP OF THE DAY..
FIX RANGER PLEASE , cant kill mobs , tamers kill the mobs faster now.........

I lol'd