• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 30th

675 posts in this topic

Posted

Who do I gotta fellate to get my Musa?

1 person likes this

Posted

Ranger should be nerfed even more.

or stay like this. Dmg ks insane. Nuff said

Posted

Thats it? ... 554MB for misaligned NPC titles?

Posted

You do realize this is last weeks patch notes?

1 person likes this

Posted

This is the 30th March patch notes

Posted (edited)

Kwksmdks

Lol ^

Ok.... So Ranger may have just had a nerf but Daum knows how to run their own game. Before, the ranger was god mode in PVP so it needed to be toned down. Just because you can't fight like you used to and have to be creative or at least you cant just click-click-space-win you come here complaining. If it's that bad of a problem for you, stop playing BDO. Maybe work on your spelling while you search for a new MMO.

So

I will not work on my spelling. 

I will not leave BDO

I will not stop complaining about ranger

What yu gonna do ? Delete my post ?

Edited by Greko
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i had to refresh page to get the new notes but they say 8 hours ago?? and i clicked the link 5 min ago haha

Edited by Thirrin
how 2 delete post

Posted

Lol ^

Ok.... So Ranger may have just had a nerf but Daum knows how to run their own game. Before, the ranger was god mode in PVP so it needed to be toned down. Just because you can't fight like you used to and have to be creative or at least you cant just click-click-space-win you come here complaining. If it's that bad of a problem for you, stop playing BDO. Maybe work on your spelling while you search for a new MMO.

guess i don't have to say anymore.. you clearly just respond with denial so i won't add to the fire anymore.. ask for a good ranger on your server and watch him arena someone else.. they are still godlike.. only matched with sorcs.. keep at it and learn your shit man.. best of luck to you Greko.. 

p.s my post was to moonflower not you, Greko..

complete bullshit , are you a daum employee who is trying to justify a bad nerf ? Every one in game complaints about the nerf and few imaginary ppl are happy with the nerfed ranger?  Woah where did you unload this bullcrap from ? A hahaha I love the Internet. 

This nerf is everything but minor. 

You don't  even play  ranger my friend  and do bould comments  ? A hahaha , well I play ranger and diffirence is huge,  as for ignorant feedback,  your post is qualified to be called ignorant.

this is what i tried to reply to -_- ----- forums I'm going back to text messages and discord xD

Posted

guess i don't have to say anymore.. you clearly just respond with denial so i won't add to the fire anymore.. ask for a good ranger on your server and watch him arena someone else.. they are still godlike.. only matched with sorcs.. keep at it and learn your shit man.. best of luck to you Greko.. 

p.s my post was to moonflower not you, Greko..

this is what i tried to reply to -_- ----- forums I'm going back to text messages and discord xD

Sorry mate i dont want to flame or anything ,that was not my intention , and i don't want the ranger to be pvp boosted i don't pvp , i was crying about the PVE , it needs the PVE boost , man screw pvp i don't like the pvp. , i just didnt like how the ranger performed in PVE after the update..

Posted (edited)

what the? do you even play ranger moonflower? i don't and i can tell you with 100% certainty that rangers DO have CC.. at least one knockdown.. and the dps is more than good enough while moving, it makes sense that by stopping you do more damage, isn't that logic? wouldn't you design a bowman exactly the same way? also some rangers attacks scale with your max hp.. making getting health on your ranger a VERY viable option.. 

May I ask which ranger skill can do knockdown in pvp? as far as I know the ranger knockdowns only work in pve.

Sorry mate i dont want to flame or anything ,that was not my intention , and i don't want the ranger to be pvp boosted i don't pvp , i was crying about the PVE , it needs the PVE boost , man screw pvp i don't like the pvp. , i just didnt like how the ranger performed in PVE after the update..

Razor Wind (E) still works very well in pve most of the time.

Edited by Moonflower
1 person likes this

Posted

So what did the 554mb patch do ?

Posted

So what did the 554mb patch do ?

It doesn't fix the rangers.... Daum we won't forget your mistake, you must listen to your community and fix ranger by revert the nerf at least in pve. If you want to maintain nerf in pvp that's fine but fix pve skill of ranger....

(Rangers you must contact Daum support to manifest your disappointment and don't let them think that you agree with their aimlessly changes of our class. They must understand that we're not a melee class, it looks obvious but not for them....)

1 person likes this

Posted

It doesn't fix the rangers.... Daum we won't forget your mistake, you must listen to your community and fix ranger by revert the nerf at least in pve. If you want to maintain nerf in pvp that's fine but fix pve skill of ranger....

(Rangers you must contact Daum support to manifest your disappointment and don't let them think that you agree with their aimlessly changes of our class. They must understand that we're not a melee class, it looks obvious but not for them....)

one of the easiest class never should be one of the strongest.

Posted

one of the easiest class never should be one of the strongest.

So let's make it unplayable (PVE WISE) ?

Posted

Ranger is OP,even in KR ... Ranger should be nerfed.

btw,i can't hear my hits anymore... Why ._.

Posted

So let's make it unplayable (PVE WISE) ?

Think about other classes? And stop crying at once about sorc and rangers. Always about - me me me and my need and I want. Spoiled kids.

Posted

Think about other classes? And stop crying at once about sorc and rangers. Always about - me me me and my need and I want. Spoiled kids.

Can't wait the moment when Daum will mess with your skill.... i'll wait for your wise philosophy when you'll be forced to buy skill reset with real money cause it turned useless

Posted

Can't wait the moment when Daum will mess with your skill.... i'll wait for your wise philosophy when you'll be forced to buy skill reset with real money cause it turned useless

I play tamer. Enough info? :)

Posted

OP or not it is still a nerf and therefore they should compensate by giving us skill reset so I can get rid some of those nerf skills I am not going to use anymore and put the points some where else. which I have posted very early on in this thread.

2 people like this

Posted

So still no fix on the eliminated egg drops?  They only spawn for exploration and nothing else.

Posted (edited)

Where is the patch for today?

Edited by Legendary Agwang

Posted

If they didn't sell those costumes for money then they wouldn't make new ones at all and you'd still be wearing that potato sack.

Would rather then not make any costumes at all if they're only going to be cash shop only

Posted

I didn't see the notes about how you destroyed fishing.  Are you gonna pull the secret nerfing shit on us?

Any game connected to Korea eventually becomes the same usury cluster ----- like all the Asian games.  They treat players like shit, nerf without notice and think of every possible way to bilk money from the players.

Posted

You do realize this is last weeks patch notes?

Yes, I'm not that stupid. But thanks for the help. AT THE TIME OF POSTING THIS, I had a 530MB Patch, Well beyond the Mediah update...THAT'S why I asked that.