• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

New Region - Mediah

178 posts in this topic

Posted

Greeting Adventurers,

We are excited to announce that the next Content Update for Black Desert Online, Mediah, will be released today! Media boasts a harsh landscape, and serves at the gateway to the Valencian Desert. This new region, which is located to the east of Balenos and Serendia, will be the new end-game area, and will add a slew of new quests, NPC’s and content for you to explore.

N72H6Ca.png

jycL9Mk.jpg

Aside from a sprawling landscape and new creatures for you to tackle as individuals, and small groups, Mediah will give your guild access to new missions, including guild bosses. These monsters will require your entire guild to band together, in order to defeat them, but should you succeed, you and your guild members will earn rewards such as Liverto weapons. The first of these bosses is located in an active volcano, so gather your friends and prepare yourselves for battle!

bNVJIoK.png

oIBylgv.png

If facing off against tough bosses with a guild is not your style, you can still progress your character with hundreds of new quests, knowledge, and items.

gVJoxRo.png

mKQXpv1.jpg

For dedicated PvP’ers, who are eagerly awaiting the addition of sieges, we will be adding the Crimson Battlefield. This 40 vs 40 island arena can be entered into solo, or with a group of friends. You will be pitted against the opposing team in a Red vs Blue Battle Royal. Earn points by defeating the enemy team, and bonus points for breaking an enemy’s kill streak.

There is much more to see and learn in this update, but we do not want to give too many surprises away ahead of time. Keep an eye out for patch notes shortly, and as always, good luck and happy hunting!

- The BDO Team

27 people like this

Posted (edited)

Want to see the Patch Notes!

Wait? Tomorrow?

Edited by Jojo

Posted

My first time in Mediah! Yes!

Posted

Man I think Mediah before sieges launching is a mistake, but not my call...

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Good, waiting for the patch notes then. Cheers.

Edited by insert_brain
OP edited

Posted

Tomorrow? It seems either the post was delayed and not adjusted for the current scheme or they delay the update. Which is highly unlikely to happen.

Posted

What about the number one requested feature on the forums? Blader and Plum? "My character" is limited to one option because I want to look like a normal man. Not keen to explore even more content with a character I don't actually want to play. Fail.

I would suggest finding one of the hundreds of threads about these classes or just looking at the most up voted question on your questions thread. Disappointed again.

3 people like this

Posted

Sorry, post edited, patch notes will be up very shortly.

13 people like this

Posted (edited)

I think they meant to list this yesterday, hence there is tomorrow.

ninjad

Edited by Vamathi

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the photo's and update, however, this confuses me "Keep an eye out for tomorrow’s patch notes" ?

I thought the maintenance said Mediah was in today's patch?

CM_Jouska made the correction before my post got in lol, thank you :)

Edited by Darc_Ness
CM_Jouska replied while writing my post.

Posted

Sorry, post edited, patch notes will be up very shortly.

It was just edited by an admin.

Posted

I don't want the blader/plum, I want my Kunoichi dagnabbit grumble :P

7 people like this

Posted

I don't want the blader/plum, I want my Kunoichi dagnabbit grumble :P

We don't need more female classes at the moment..

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

how Crimson Battlefield works? its designed for all players? so lvl45 vs lvl60 ? Its 80AP vs 200AP ? :) Or its competetive and balanced? thx

Edited by Alch Kosac

Posted

Hold onto your butts, Blader and Plum inc

1 person likes this

Posted

EVERYONE PANIC MEDIAH IS COMING

Hold onto your butts, Blader and Plum inc

Well well well.... LOOK who it is

Posted

Huge expansion so soon that is gonna make our gear "Old" Already.....and now more enchants past +15..................

Posted

Ohhh I'm very excited! Guild Bosses in an dungeon like cave? I like it!

Posted

\o/ Tyler Perry's Madea patch yall.

3 people like this

Posted

how Crimson Battlefield works? its designed for all players? so lvl45 vs lvl60 ? Its 80AP vs 200AP ? :) Or its competetive and balanced? thx

get geared and go into the battlefield end of story....

Posted

nice ;) 

Posted (edited)

I can't even

Will you introduce +16-20 Enchantment cap next week as well? Because if you do, you will kill the game

Edited by Cavalry

Posted

lol id rather wait for blader and plum so there will be less bugs and stuff like that

Posted

sounds like more fun exploring way below the mobs levels - got to click all the nodes before soft capping ... swimming the islands can be a pain ... maybe I should get a boat ;)

Posted

I still can't believe all the people -----ing about more content being added so soon... Either everyone is entitled and wants everything now, or are pissed that they get too much too soon. 

Everyone complaining about getting more content... can go jump off Valkyrie Tower. 

16 people like this