• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

ui looks horrible now

39 posts in this topic

Posted

stops scale at 90% and I still can't see anything with so small fonts

Posted

Do you ever do anything except complain?

9 people like this

Posted

Do you ever do anything except complain?

I think if he stopped, he'd die.

Posted

We complain to improve this game fanboy.

Posted

Yeah, when I logged in after the patch, my UI was rescaled to 70% (from where I had it at 95%) and my contrast/colours are all off.

I've been messing with the settings all morning, but I have no idea how to get things back to what I had yesterday.

Posted

Then maybe a better place to post this would of been in the suggestions section and maybe a bit more constructive.

5 people like this

Posted

Ah, so you think complaining actually improves the game. That now makes a lot of sense...

If you truly are trying to help improve the game then let me give you some advice: CONSTRUCTIVE criticism helps. Complaining is pretty much ignored. 

Also, suggestions should be directed to the Suggestions forum, Devs and admins read those frequently. General is just a cesspool of complaints and they pretty much ignore it.

You are welcome.

Posted

Ah, so you think complaining actually improves the game. That now makes a lot of sense...

If you truly are trying to help improve the game then let me give you some advice: CONSTRUCTIVE criticism helps. Complaining is pretty much ignored. 

Also, suggestions should be directed to the Suggestions forum, Devs and admins read those frequently. General is just a cesspool of complaints and they pretty much ignore it.

You are welcome.

You're obviously a fanboy

Clearly if you don't agree with incessant whining about everything you're a fanboy.

It's not the people who cry about every little thing that are the problem, it's fanboys.

The fact that you point out pointless whining is just that clearly demonstrates your fanboydom.

</sarcasm>

1 person likes this

Posted

You are welcome.

There is constructive criticism = Allow us to scale over 90%.

What is wrong with option? How does this hurt you?

Why are you such hating baby? People like you are cancer to this forum.

Posted

Clearly if you don't agree with incessant whining about everything you're a fanboy.

It's not the people who cry about every little thing that are the problem, it's fanboys.

The fact that you point out pointless whining is just that clearly demonstrates your fanboydom.

</sarcasm>

You're obviously a greasy basement-dweller

Clearly if you don't love EVERY aspect of this game , and worship it then you are a greasy basement-dweller

It's not the people jerking off to this game that are the problem it's the greasy basement-dwellers

The fact that you point out anyone who actually likes this game demonstrates that you must be a greasy basement-dweller

</sarcasm>

Posted

wow you learned what sarcasm means. What a clever boy. /golfclap (except you forgot fact that irony has to be relevant for truth).

When you see bounch of people hating every person who has any criticism towards company without ANY valid reason you can't get any more conclusion than accuse person as fanboy.

Posted (edited)

Then maybe a better place to post this would of been in the suggestions section and maybe a bit more constructive.

You really giving people shit for complaining in General? Meanwhile you can make a thread telling Daum they should be ashamed of themselves for their lack of interaction with the community? You should have posted that shit in the suggestions section too then I guess. 

Edited by Sean_Inf

Posted

You really giving people shit for complaining? Meanwhile you can make a thread telling Daum they should be ashamed of themselves for their lack of interaction with the community? You should have posted that shit in the suggestions section too then I guess. 

And here is reason why this game is dying. Anyone who has ideas to improve this game will be shut down by bounch of pretentious idiots.

1 person likes this

Posted

You should have posted that shit in the suggestions section too then I guess. 

Probably.

Posted

And here is reason why this game is dying. Anyone who has ideas to improve this game will be shut down by bounch of pretentious idiots.

Combination of that and Daum sucking major balls as a company, yep. 

Posted

Here we go again... OP nothing but complaints...

The only valid point he has is the font... which I said is really the only negative of the UI...

Posted

</sarcasm>

hehehe.

10 likes is such a paltry allowance..

Posted

Here we go again... OP nothing but complaints...

The only valid point he has is the font... which I said is really the only negative of the UI...

So do you expect me to make bounch of threads giving positive feedback? If I'm playing this game to give criticism that's positive enough. It means I'm customer who cares for this game.

You on other hand are delusional moron who tryes to sabotage every criticism by trolling with pure nonsense.

Posted

The problem here is not that you have an idea. I actually think your idea is good and thought something similar myself.

The problem is your delivery. I've seen you on here frequently and you literally do nothing but complain. You don't give constructive criticism, you just complain. Just look at your title "Ui looks horrible". How is that constructive?!

You are welcome to continue insulting me if you wish but I am actually trying to help you here. Opinions are taken with much more weight when your delivery doesn't include insults.

Posted

So do you expect me to make bounch of threads giving positive feedback? If I'm playing this game to give criticism that's positive enough. It means I'm customer who cares for this game.

You on other hand are delusional moron who tryes to sabotage every criticism by trolling with pure nonsense.

Constructive criticism is needed... not just complaining... which is all you do....

Posted (edited)

Just look at your title "Ui looks horrible". How is that constructive?!

"stops scale at 90% and I still can't see anything with so small fonts"

That's criticism. Or you want me to write whole post in 1 topic? Sorry but there is limit.

Constructive criticism is needed... not just complaining... which is all you do....

Give me example where I haven't been constructive. Also all criticism is complaining and there is nothing wrong with that. 

Edited by Blodext

Posted (edited)

"stops scale at 90% and I still can't see anything with so small fonts"

That's criticism. Or you want me to write whole post in 1 thread? Sorry but there is limit.

Your criticism came in the subject, which is good but your title is very skippable. They are not going to even read a thread that simply insults their product.

For the future go with something like, "UI difficult to read after patch" or something else that does not include the word "horrible" or other unnecessary insult. They don't read threads that are just mindless complains and insults because the General Forums are FILLED with them. Also,like I said, post in the Suggestions forum for better results, that's where the devs go most of the time.

Edited by Newb

Posted

They don't read threads that are just mindless complains and insults. 

They read and replied to my long ass rant. lol. Which like the guy said probably should of been posted in the suggestion section itself.

Posted

wow you learned what sarcasm means. What a clever boy. /golfclap (except you forgot fact that irony has to be relevant for truth).

When you see bunch of people hating every person who has any criticism towards company without ANY valid reason you can't get any more conclusion than accuse person as fanboy.

I know what sarcasm is, but you don't know what irony is (but that's ok, it's a very commonly misunderstood word).

And sure, when you see a bunch of people hating every person making any criticism you can make that claim; but when you see people being critical *of you* maybe you should ponder that.

"You ever hear of the saying 'you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole?' " (from Justified)

Posted

They read and replied to my long ass rant. lol. Which like the guy said probably should of been posted in the suggestion section itself.

I think that's anecdotal and should be taken as the exception rather than the rule.