• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

A sick and twisted joke.

157 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

With a sample size of 100 ogres with no knowledge and the only buff being serendia special, kill average time was 15 seconds.

Today one kill took me 37.

Edited by Phantasmagorie

Posted

oh lol...

now i don't want to come back from work ... xD

Posted

Well NOT having precise Numbers i Can say from killing manshas at lvl 51, with 104 AP it feels Like a 50-70% nerf to EES. Which in my book is NOT minor...

as a Rather casual player this hurts alot, since i dont have time to reroll, and farming/questing/lvling time is now about double..

Posted (edited)

Wow! I am still level 39, but the prospect of this is pretty dark. I used EES for farming super fast, but now it will require me wasting so much MP is not even funny :o 

I still have to learn this so called "Shotgun" thing, everyone gives me a different combination of skills and confuses the hell out of me.. O.o 

Edited by Kasathar
1 person likes this

Posted

Max out the hugely buffed Blade of Protection and combo that with EES. It's been working for me, but whatever. :)

Posted

Wow! I am still level 39, but the prospect of this is pretty dark. I used EES for farming super fast, but now it will require me wasting so much MP is not even funny :o 

I still have to learn this so called "Shotgun" thing, everyone gives me a different combination of skills and confuses the hell out of me.. O.o 

All these confusing skills and combos people are telling you to do aren't necessary, it's just to keep grinding from getting boring.

Before today, evasive explosive shot would be all you would have needed, until level 60 in PVE, however now, it's damage has gone down by atleast 66% (kind of hard to give a proper statistic in this game)

As of today you probably want to acquire and extraction gem and just spam will of the wind.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I guess I should. At my level (39) and my Yuria at about +8, before the nerf, I was having a bit of a hard time killing trolls, now i can't even imagine...I guess maxing out the hell out of Blade of Protection will be the next best option?

Edited by Kasathar

Posted

lol dagger of protection new meta.

Posted

lol dagger of protection new meta.

Maybe it is to get us mentally prepared for our elemental sword 

Posted

I am using dagger of protection in the video above, the damage is so low it's ridiculous, and using it on sausans will kill you.

Posted (edited)

What rank is your Dagger of Protection, @Phantasmagorie ?

Edited by Kasathar

Posted

What rank is your Dagger of Protection, @Phantasmagorie ?

I maxed it, then immediately refunded my points.

Posted

is the extraction gem craftable yet?

Has been since day 1.

Posted

Had to happen at some point, both skills are/were ridiculous.

2 people like this

Posted

What a joke honestly, Rangers are pretty much useless now. GG Daum.

1 person likes this

Posted

Had to happen at some point, both skills are/were ridiculous.

not as bad as a witch lol.

but ya the dmg was nerfed beyond worth using. full +15 and end game you lose like 40 AP on the two nerfed skills. which tells me around 50% nerf or more pretty sad i'd rather a pvp nerf then flat one as now it's just not even worth farming .

Posted

@CM_Jouska @CM_Praballo @CM_Tytyes

Can you guys please tell us why you decided to take this big of a nerf bat to rangers? instead of hitting us where it actually mattered? like pvp?

3 people like this

Posted

@CM_Jouska @CM_Praballo @CM_Tytyes

Can you guys please tell us why you decided to take this big of a nerf bat to rangers? instead of hitting us where it actually mattered? like pvp?

I'm curious, but I'm not buying into the "Oh, it's the death of ranger, gg reroll" panic.  

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'm curious, but I'm not buying into the "Oh, it's the death of ranger, gg reroll" panic.  

It wont be the death of us, but this is such a knee jerk heavy handed nerf that's pretty much uncalled for lol

Slapping a higher penalty on pvp would've been more than enough.

Edited by Intimacy

Posted

And did this nerf also happen in KR/RU.

Posted

would you consider it a "slap to the face" ?

Posted

I dunno if they take t he one mana efficient way to level/grind away thats more than a slap more like a bellyshot.

Posted

It's a heavy nerf. Even greens and whites take noticeably long to kill now.  I am a very sad panda.

Posted

I'll do my own testing this evening... hoping most of this can be dismissed as typical forum doom and gloom. 

If it is bad though, I can see additional adjustments being made to rectify the problem. A 30%+ nerf to all main damage abilities across the board is beyond crippling. 

Posted

I'll do my own testing this evening... hoping most of this can be dismissed as typical forum doom and gloom. 

If it is bad though, I can see additional adjustments being made to rectify the problem. A 30%+ nerf to all main damage abilities across the board is beyond crippling. 

The annoying part is not providing numbers. I mean seriously how hard would it be to add a number, ingame tooltip still say 100%the same numbers so what the kitten did they kitten up to produce wrong tooltips with annoying nerfs that were not neccesary while they let sorc get out of cc and cant fix that.