• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

SCAM ALERT - CM_Jouska impersonator

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Currently on Orwen someone named "CM_Juoska" is messaging level 55's saying they are invited to an event. He will then ask for your to email him for any further details. Upon emailing he will send you the email -

"It's an event were only level 52+ are able to join, to defeat a wild interrogating boss that will take 30+ minutes to defeat, but insane technique will be advised. Its a reward for people who worked through the hard xp leveling, before we boosted the xp rate. Will happen within  2 hour  from now, if any of them want to join, you can invite 2 others. Pm them and tell them how they can join ^_^"

Then when asked how to sign up friends he will email -

"Tell me there names, and server, and once the event begins(I will do a server announcement) I will port everyone attending to a realm. After the event, you can then ethier choose 1. +15 liverto, or +15 armor set of your choice 2. 5 million silver. 3. 3x %260 xp bonus -Note to receive the +15 armor/liverto you must supply the password of your account(may only apply to invited)So far only 24/57 people choose this choice of +15 armor/liverto."

Please do not fall for this.

2 people like this

Posted

Wow, what a dirtwad.

Posted

Sad thing is... people are stupid.
And like those who lost accounts to bikini panda, the same will happen here :/

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

If the English of this guy and the "you must supply the password of your account(may only apply to invited)" wont prevent you from falling for this you totally deserve it IMO :D .

Edited by OndikusMaximus
2 people like this

Posted

Can't believe people would be stupid enough to fall for something like that...

1 person likes this

Posted

Screenshots would be handy.

Posted

29f.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

29f.jpg

tumblr_nnymd1qeAL1tlb56zo1_400.gif

Posted

you must supply the password of your account

Dead giveaway.

You really have to be a special kind of dense to give someone your account information for any reason.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Sometimes it's hard dealing with the fact that there are so many stupid people in the world and that you need to co-exist with them...

Edited by HeavensSword
3 people like this

Posted

Not that this is acceptable in any way, but, if you fall for that you deserve to lose your account. You may as well smash your computer with a hammer now if you are that dumb.

Posted

You should probably delete this forum posting and let Darwinism take effect.  

1 person likes this

Posted

this is what you call thinning out the herd

so long not so smartsos

Posted

Currently on Orwen someone named "CM_Juoska" is messaging level 55's saying they are invited to an event. He will then ask for your to email him for any further details. Upon emailing he will send you the email -

"It's an event were only level 52+ are able to join, to defeat a wild interrogating boss that will take 30+ minutes to defeat, but insane technique will be advised. Its a reward for people who worked through the hard xp leveling, before we boosted the xp rate. Will happen within  2 hour  from now, if any of them want to join, you can invite 2 others. Pm them and tell them how they can join ^_^"

Then when asked how to sign up friends he will email -

"Tell me there names, and server, and once the event begins(I will do a server announcement) I will port everyone attending to a realm. After the event, you can then ethier choose 1. +15 liverto, or +15 armor set of your choice 2. 5 million silver. 3. 3x %260 xp bonus -Note to receive the +15 armor/liverto you must supply the password of your account(may only apply to invited)So far only 24/57 people choose this choice of +15 armor/liverto."

Please do not fall for this.

Considering how badly written that message is...Not going to be surprised if people did fall for it.

Posted

You should probably delete this forum posting and let Darwinism take effect.  

There is nothing smart in that remark. Notice how hard I try to stay polite?

Why not abolish, police, fire-brigade, and what the heck; let's get rid of the government as well. Darwin will get so much to do, he probably give up and let humankind extinct themselves.

Posted

Congratulations you have won (insert insanity large sum of Money's here) just need you,re credit card Number to give you it -don't forget the pin 🙂

Posted

Sad thing is... people are stupid.
And like those who lost accounts to bikini panda, the same will happen here :/

Bikini panda dont ask for your password, they just send gifts.

Posted

@CM_Jouska

EMAIL PERTAINING TO THIS SCAM: jenkinsharris829504@gmail.com

My in game chat with this guy: http://imgur.com/xGvtok1
Emails in text: 

GM Jouska (Black Desert Online)

Mar 17, 14:32

Greetings,

It's an event were only level 52+ are able to join, to defeat a wild interrogating boss that will take 30+ minutes to defeat, but insane technique will be advised. Its a reward for people who worked through the hard xp leveling, before we boosted the xp rate. Will happen within  2 hour  from now, if any of them want to join, you can invite 2 others. Pm them and tell them how they can join ^_^
cleardot.gif

Kind regards,

GM Jouska

2nd Email after I asked how the event works:

GM Jouska (Black Desert Online)

Mar 17, 14:32

Tell me there names, and server, and once the event begins(I will do a server announcement) I will port everyone attending to a realm. After the event, you can then either choose 1. +15 liverto, or +15 armor set of your choice 2. 5 million silver. 3. 3x %260 xp bonus -Note to receive the +15 armor/liverto you must supply the password of your account(may only apply to invited)So far only 24/57 people choose this choice of +15 armor/liverto.

Posted

I used to not believe it.
Then I read most of the shit said by people on these forums.

+15 liverto, or +15 armor set of your choice 2. 5 million silver. 3. 3x %260 xp bonus

God DAMN? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted (edited)

1/10 for the scam/phishing attempt. My eyes bleed at the amount of mistakes he committed while writing.

Edited by hihey54

Posted

Idd, but sadly they're people that stupid.

Posted

I used to not believe it.Then I read most of the shit said by people on these forums.

God DAMN? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ikr just blows his load all over your face and you're just like.

ok.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bikini panda dont ask for your password, they just send gifts.

You need to make an account with them to "buy items" and most people use the same passwords. Account lost.

1 person likes this

Posted

People really fall for this kind of crap?

Posted

You need to make an account with them to "buy items" and most people use the same passwords. Account lost.

W_W
giphy.gif