• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

PvP battleground is pathetic

60 posts in this topic

Posted

Played 5 battles, in two I was alone and noone joined and I don't blame ppl to not joining becouse:

1. Reward is absolutly pathetic .. like 6 tokens per win and nothing for loose is joke for the 150 reward which is some whatever noone knows gem, which will be destroyed by death anyway who the hell would care?

2. Switching shards put you on timer 15 mins, I joined another shard loading failed and I was stuck 15 mins on shard not able to join another battle.

3. The difference in gear is just too much, I had 1v1 battleground vs berserker and he did zero damage to me, he left after 2 deaths, then sorc joined and then I had no chance so I left as well.

4. Noone want to play it with this pathetic reward, why we don't get blackstones or jewellery or whatever usefull, those 20 minutes is such as waste of time, in that time you would make plenty of silver or whatever.

5 Potions cost money, 20-40k silver per battle is not cheap for no reward. How could this past Korean server? Does anyone play it there? Horse races offer blackstones for rewards and more, why this offer nothing? 150 tokens to collect is too much its like 10-15 hours in battles.

Can someone tell me what those gems are, maybe they are super awesome and it's worth it, but its prime time and noone play battlegrounds.

3 people like this

Posted

I agree to be honest. I got absolutely rekt in there and didn't enjoy it at all. I wouldn't mind if the reward was decent, but it's not so it's not worth all the frustration for me.

Posted

It's the west... we're like a week away from having matches where 50% of the participants are afk.

This is why I hate these kinds of battlegrounds that offer *any* kind of tangible reward.

2 people like this

Posted

Be nice if you could get a dye box for X amount of seals.

Makes it so people who don't want to spend money have a chance to get them besides from events.

Posted

Also dislike the potion spam in there. Makes it even more "unfair".

Posted

You want decent rewards in an area that has proven to be botted or afk for those rewards? Not gonna happen.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's the west... we're like a week away from having matches where 50% of the participants are afk.

This is why I hate these kinds of battlegrounds that offer *any* kind of tangible reward.

*sigh* You're right...

Posted (edited)

300 Contribution Points, 200 Energy and 3 Red Seals (should be daily, though the 200 Energy is a lot for a daily quest) is worth it for me. And the crystals have the same stats as the one you used + additional ones like additonal damage to humans or some resistance (which are also worth ~10M)

Edited by Alterist

Posted

*sigh* You're right...

It was the single biggest thing that turned me off about Tera's BG's... half the team would just auto-run into the wall and walk away; especially if it was clear we weren't going to steamroll the other side.

Posted

Yea...

Posted (edited)

300 Contribution Points, 200 Energy and 3 Red Seals (should be daily, though the 200 Energy is a lot for a daily quest) is worth it for me. And the crystals have the same stats as the one you used + additional ones like additonal damage to humans or some resistance (which are also worth ~10M)

Once per day is fine, but the gem is not worth 10M but 1.8 and i wouldn't buy it anyway at this stage if get destroeyd by death, try to not die on world boss pls. If you have to play battleground 10 hours to get gem worth 1.8M then grind 10x more silver in that time and buy 10 of those gems so what the point?

Is it fun? Kind of yes but without proper reward it's pointless.

Edited by Desper

Posted

Does anyone play it there?

...no? ^^

Posted

Ya it's awful.  I knew it would be awful as soon as I saw the queue system.  It's almost as bad as AA's 5v5 matchmaking.. 

Posted

I am rank 6 on Valencia C2 when I played yesterday, but joke is there are only 27 players listed not even 30 players played from yesterday. It's such as fail, if you think how much effort and work developers put into this ..

Posted

Once per day is fine, but the gem is not worth 10M but 1.8 and i wouldn't buy it anyway at this stage if get destroeyd by death, try to not die on world boss pls. If you have to play battleground 10 hours to get gem worth 1.8M then grind 10x more silver in that time and buy 10 of those gems so what the point?

They are/were worth 10M in Korea iirc, not sure if anyone got it here already. But yeah, gem loss is annoying, though it is only really terrible if you lose one of those crystals that can only be obtained once per account as those are truly limited. There should be a time based system (or anything) that after a certain playtime the crystals are completely fused with the gear to prevent it from breaking.

Rewards are always an issue. Either way they're so shabby that no one is doing it, or so broken that it gets abused to no end.

Posted

You're asking for a balanced battleground 40v40 when the majority is still figuring this game out. It's a month old, not everyone played RU/KR version and planned ahead so they could be max-geared within a week. Give it some fking time....

4 people like this

Posted

You're asking for a balanced battleground 40v40 when the majority is still figuring this game out. It's a month old, not everyone played RU/KR version and planned ahead so they could be max-geared within a week. Give it some fking time....

Blind fan boy who has no clue about that? Again for you ..

1. Reward is crap vs time effort.

2. Doesn't matter if you make 0 or 100 kills there you won't get anything extra.

3. Noone play it becouse it's full waste of time, gear doesn't matter, for cool rewards all kinds of geared ppl would join it and it would balance out naturally, now majority are op rangers and sorcs who force ppl away from it even more. 

Posted

Rewards should be improved at least so those 20 minutes are not wasted and potions should be removed. It'd  be much more exciting if you get 2000+ health and no pots at all.

Posted

It's OWPvP game, not next WoW clone with boring BGs.

1 person likes this

Posted

You guys are jumping into the battlegrounds 24 hours after release and complaining when you don't seem to understand that battlegrounds, for any real PvPer right now, are the absolute LOWEST priority.

Levels > Gear > Money then Battlegrounds when there is nothing else to be done.

Posted

It's OWPvP game, not next WoW clone with boring BGs.

Open world pvp? You can't pk anyone or you get negative karma and you are f*cked up. There is absolutelly no reward for killing anyone, not even combat xp, just nothing. You can't even defend farm spot becouse there are so many ppl running arround you would get negative karma in 20 minutes max then what?

GvG pvp is also without reward for player, only for guild.

So reality is noone pk anyone, I wasn't atacked like last 10 days by pkers (I am 52)

Posted

You guys are jumping into the battlegrounds 24 hours after release and complaining when you don't seem to understand that battlegrounds, for any real PvPer right now, are the absolute LOWEST priority.

Levels > Gear > Money then Battlegrounds when there is nothing else to be done.

Pretty much

Posted (edited)

Didn't you get the memo ? you should take your gear off if you play melee on a world boss^^

You will be one shot either way so why waste gems...

Edited by Asmodeus

Posted

Open world pvp? You can't pk anyone or you get negative karma and you are f*cked up. There is absolutelly no reward for killing anyone, not even combat xp, just nothing. You can't even defend farm spot becouse there are so many ppl running arround you would get negative karma in 20 minutes max then what?

GvG pvp is also without reward for player, only for guild.

So reality is noone pk anyone, I wasn't atacked like last 10 days by pkers (I am 52)

Spot is your reward.

It is not 1v1 game. Reward for guild, but guild pay you.

If you farm on shitty spot...

Posted

I went in there solo and fought a party. 3v1 is not fun ):