• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

WARNING people posing as CMs in game!!!!

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Be warned people are creating accounts with names VERY close to the real CM's and trying to get you to sned them you user name and password!!!  Please do no fall for this!!! And @CM_Jouska please ban CM_Juoska

k thx I love you buh bye!

chat.png

Posted

Shame on him! >:(

Bump!

Posted (edited)

We're not dumb, thank you...

That's like, so 1980...

1. GMs don't need your user/password, they already have it. And can do stuff even without it.

2. They usually have something that distinguishes them from regular players like symbols/colors/icons special chat window...

3. They don't talk like kids.

4. ???

5. Yea.

But besides, yeah, that's worth a permaban in my opinion(not chat pictures!), they got to protect the dumb portion of the community (now this is not an insult, its a fact).

Edited by CruleD
1 person likes this

Posted

I said it in the other thread about this. If anyone is dumb enough to fall for this, they deserve to lose their account.

Posted

Everyone knows that our respectable community manager likes to end his messages with "lol".

@CM_Jouska
How are there so many restrictions on names but "CM_" is allowed?

1 person likes this

Posted

Phew I would have fell for it. Thanks man.

Posted

That's like, so 1980...

1. GMs don't need your user/password, they already have it. And can do stuff even without it.

2. They usually have something that distinguishes them from regular players like symbols/colors/icons special chat window...

4. ???

5. Yea.

But besides, yeah, that's worth a permaban in my opinion(not chat pictures!), they got to protect the dumb portion of the community (now this is not an insult, its a fact).

that has nothing todo with beeing dumb...
there is always a new generation of fresh gamers who never heard about it.
the only reason people can say "we're not dumb" today is because people keep warning about the issue.
So you hopefully hear about it, befor you experience it yourself.

Posted (edited)

Everyone knows that our respectable community manager likes to end his messages with "lol".

@CM_Jouska
How are there so many restrictions on names but "CM_" is allowed?

same reason why there are so many restrictions to combat gold sellers yet there are more of them than in games where there are no absolutely any restrictions.

Edited by CruleD

Posted (edited)

Sadly he logged off immediately after I teleported him to me for a brief chat to discuss his poor decision making skills.  Regardless, passing this off to the CS Team now, you should not have to worry about this one again.

Also all staff members chat text will be Green when they send messages.

Edited by CM_Jouska
41 people like this

Posted (edited)

Sadly he logged off immediately after I teleported him to me for a brief chat to discuss his poor decision making skills.  Regardless, passing this off to the CS Team now, you should not have to worry about this one again.

Teleport me to you please, Jouski-bae!

Edited by Mooie Rui
4 people like this

Posted

Thank you for clarification :x

Posted (edited)

lmao @ "juoska"

The hilarious audacity.

Edited by Someone Else

Posted

That's good to know :)

Posted

That's like, so 1980...

4. ???

5. Yea.

CMs/GMs dont have you password; what they have is access to your account regardless of password.

Posted

fall for him now my account is hacked :(

Posted

can i have green text? :P

Posted

Sadly he logged off immediately after I teleported him to me for a brief chat to discuss his poor decision making skills.

Probably made an accident in his pants when you did that.

2 people like this

Posted

i wouldnt mind a teleport for some alone time with @CM_Jouska winky wink wink.

Posted (edited)

CMs/GMs dont have you password; what they have is access to your account regardless of password.

This. In this day and age, no one but amateur sites and services actually stores passwords. Usually, what's being stored is (in theory) an irreversible hash of your password. 

Edited by Aywa

Posted (edited)

They own the servers and all the data on it, of course they have your password...

And I don't see why you're repeating the same thing I said.

Edited by CruleD

Posted (edited)

They own the servers and all the data on it, of course they have your password...

Read my post above yours. It would be considered extremely bad practice and unprofessional if they'd actually store player passwords.

Edited by Aywa

Posted

i wouldnt mind a teleport for some alone time with @CM_Jouska winky wink wink.

This is creepy in so many ways....

Posted

Teleport me to you please, Jouski-bae!

Where's the fun in that. Don't you want him to be surprised when he walks into his house in Calpheon and you're there sprawled on his bed waiting?

Posted

Where's the fun in that. Don't you want him to be surprised when he walks into his house in Calpheon and you're there sprawled on his bed waiting?

...Um.

...Yeh :/.

Posted

...Um.

...Yeh :/.

Then you better start looking for his house!