• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Forced pvp !!! such bullshit !!

25 posts in this topic

Posted

i didnt buy this game to be forced into pvp i have my pvp turned off means NO ONE should be able to attack me it shouldnt be forced and it needs to be removed !!

Posted

I haven't played in a while, but I think WoW servers are still up.

8 people like this

Posted

i didnt buy this game to be forced into pvp i have my pvp turned off means NO ONE should be able to attack me it shouldnt be forced and it needs to be removed !!

Ours is the only version with forced PVP in all other regions it's locked behind a quest.

Posted

Sorry, you're playing the wrong game then

Posted

Welcome to black desert online 

Posted

didnt buy this game to be forced into pvp i have my pvp turned off means NO ONE should be able to attack me it shouldnt be forced and it needs to be removed !!

you bought a game you didnt make it. so their rules are the only rules. they wanted forced pvp and you bought the game. live with it

Posted

Bye

Posted

Welcome to black desert online 

No we don´t play Black Desert, atleast not the orginal, EVERY other Region PvP is only given with a lvl 49 Quest to even reach lvl 50.

Posted

You could always just keep a character below level 45. Take off your armor and let mobs kill you so you lose experience when you're getting close to level 45, then no one would ever be able to attack you. If you absolutely have to have a character above level 45, then there isn't anything you can do, and anyone can flag up against you. They're still going to take a Karma hit if they kill you, but most people don't care about Karma that are doing it anyways. I recommend getting a Ghillie Suit and learning to use the "V" escape ability if you get attacked, at least that will give you a better chance of survival if it keeps happening.

Posted

Go play Farmville you casual

Posted

No we don´t play Black Desert, atleast not the orginal, EVERY other Region PvP is only given with a lvl 49 Quest to even reach lvl 50.

No. Russian is even more harsh.

And in other versions during war you can grief a level 20 char if you want. Honestly if you don't like it then leave.

Posted

Go play Farmville you casual

Feels like we already are thanks to the shitville energy restrictions put on anything in the game that actually has any depth

2 people like this

Posted

Erm i think u have made a grave error- and the lesson is on its ways in many forms of spells, swords, axes , boots  and maybe a kick in the nuts from my horse

Posted

You know, you could always Rez and pick them off one by one. Here is a little inspirational PK Song for you, based on the very fun game Undertale.

Posted

lawl this is well known before you buy the game... but you have to actually look at the product you're buying first. I love people like you, I will be looking for you in game :) 

Hope you can run fast! 

Posted

Just leave the game and take your money someplace else. That's what a lot of people are doing now. ----- these pvp little -----s and their no lifer game rofl. Let them play by their damn self and see how long that floats.

Game turned to shit fast and will always be shit with the mechanics they have in for NA. Shop prices are way to much for real life cash and help support is like non existent.

Daum has no idea how to fix or balance anything, and its just going to wind up a money sink anyway. Shit game with Shit rude ass player base. So -----um

Posted

I haven't played in a while, but I think WoW servers are still up.

You basically just told the OP to kill himself.

Posted

These forums are worse than channel chat.

Posted

You basically just told the OP to kill himself.

What are you talking about Wow is the best game ever, especially the Wod expansion. much better then WOTLK and BC. Cmon you get to play Facebook games in your garrison, now if that isn't innovation, i dunno what is

Posted (edited)

What are you talking about Wow is the best game ever, especially the Wod expansion. much better then WOTLK and BC. Cmon you get to play Facebook games in your garrison, now if that isn't innovation, i dunno what is

MY EYES! THEY'RE BURNING!!!!!!!!!

SAVE ME GREEN JESUS!

Edited by Bloodedge

Posted

hows it feel to be an entitled little shit?

Posted

If you're not in your house then you're free game.

Posted

Just leave the game and take your money someplace else. That's what a lot of people are doing now. ----- these pvp little -----s and their no lifer game rofl. Let them play by their damn self and see how long that floats.

Game turned to shit fast and will always be shit with the mechanics they have in for NA. Shop prices are way to much for real life cash and help support is like non existent.

Daum has no idea how to fix or balance anything, and its just going to wind up a money sink anyway. Shit game with Shit rude ass player base. So -----um

You are everything I hate about this community.

Posted

How often did you get murdered to have to complain on the forum? I only got killed 1 time just because I was farming catfish like the hundreds of other players pathetically scrounging for the .008 exp.

Other then that I'm able to auto run in high level zones and do my dailies without incident.

Posted

MY EYES! THEY'RE BURNING!!!!!!!!!

SAVE ME GREEN JESUS!

GREEN JESUS: Sorry, busy playing WoW, LOVE TO EVERYONE.