• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Tired of marketplace snipe bots

222 posts in this topic

Posted

There are bots. You can set them up to automatically move the mouse to a certain position on the screen and perform the required actions like reading the captcha (image), typing the required numbers, press return and repeat. I have proof but won't post it here since the youtube video also has a link to the bot site. Don't wanna spread stuff around. But to say there are no bots or scripts is naive thinking.

BDO devs banned people for using certain bot programs so there were already bots. And if the botters were successful with such stuff in the past they will be in the future (or present) as well until these programs also get detected (hopefully).

Well that's definitely something. People using bots is definitely an advantage to them. I have beat those bots a few times now though. They need to get an updated version of those bots soon.

Posted

@CM_Aethon

This is still broken.  The preorder system doesn't work/works partially?  I've been camping Bheg for the past week and a half and only saw 1 preorder go through. The rest goes to open market with no bidding phase at all and gets instantly sniped by bots.

And no, they're not using that previous order trick to purchase the new one, because a lot of the enchanted ones have days since the last transaction.  I really doubt people are dual boxing and kept that window opened for 3 days straight to snipe a new listing with the old code.  Can we just get a real lotto system and let parties have a fair chance to get a stab at the items?  The system currently either favors bots or players with far too much silver.

Posted

@CM_Aethon

This is still broken.  The preorder system doesn't work/works partially?  I've been camping Bheg for the past week and a half and only saw 1 preorder go through. The rest goes to open market with no bidding phase at all and gets instantly sniped by bots.

And no, they're not using that previous order trick to purchase the new one, because a lot of the enchanted ones have days since the last transaction.  I really doubt people are dual boxing and kept that window opened for 3 days straight to snipe a new listing with the old code.  Can we just get a real lotto system and let parties have a fair chance to get a stab at the items?  The system currently either favors bots or players with far too much silver.

Hi, idk if it's really true, anyway many players in channel chat told me that there is a chance (RNG again?) for the items to go through either the pre-order or normal listing at the marketplace, just saying ... though yeah some items go away really really really fast !

Posted

There are bots. You can set them up to automatically move the mouse to a certain position on the screen and perform the required actions like reading the captcha (image), typing the required numbers, press return and repeat. I have proof but won't post it here since the youtube video also has a link to the bot site. Don't wanna spread stuff around. But to say there are no bots or scripts is naive thinking.

BDO devs banned people for using certain bot programs so there were already bots. And if the botters were successful with such stuff in the past they will be in the future (or present) as well until these programs also get detected (hopefully).

Puts on tinfoil hats. GUYS

THERE'S BOTS

I MEAN, I'M GOING TO IGNORE MAIDS OVER THERE IN THAT'S IN SOMEONE'S HOSUE,

BUT THERE'S BOTS

DEFINITELY BOTS.

JUST BOTS. TRUST ME.

BOTS. LIKE LITERALLY BOTS! JUST BOTS. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS!

(There's no botting involved. There's an item you can buy from cash shop which you can buy a maid that'll buy stuff from marketplace for you if you're not home, and the item happens to be available. I'm not sure how the maid system works, but note that maids are mostly the source of your 'botting' issues.]

Posted

THERE'S BOTS

BUT THERE'S BOTS

DEFINITELY BOTS.

JUST BOTS. TRUST ME.

(There's no botting involved. There's an item you can buy from cash shop which you can buy a maid that'll buy stuff from marketplace for you if you're not home, and the item happens to be available. I'm not sure how the maid system works, but note that maids are mostly the source of your 'botting' issues.]

I'd ask if you're retarded but your posts already prove that. Just google "bdo marketplace bot"

You might as well be claiming the world is flat. 

So the real question is do you make yourself look stupid for the attention or because you're actually this stupid. 

Posted

I wonder how it works, because it seems like the maids could be a bot replacement? I find that logic to be plausible.

Posted

I'd ask if I'm retarded but your posts already prove that I can't take a joke. Just google "dank meme"

You might as well be claiming the harambe is alive.

So we all know you make yourself look stupid, and actually sometimes make good point in stupidest way, but ey we don't care cuz ye stupid.. 

Well I do geniunely believe the earth is flat /s 

I wonder how it works, because it seems like the maids could be a bot replacement? I find that logic to be plausible.

From what I recalled. You can select one item from the marketplace when you interacts with the maid, and it's pretty much an alternative to getting items on Pearl shop because you have grinding, leveling, and likes to do to be even messing around with a marketplace sniping. 

Posted

wait. Wut?  Maids can buy items for you from market?  How does that work with people entering in captchas?

Posted

wait. Wut?  Maids can buy items for you from market?  How does that work with people entering in captchas?

I never saw how it works, i can't say.. :C

But if you read the marketplace maid description (or i misunderstood), sounds like you can preorder from it?

Posted

Your logic is deeply flawed my friend.

The statement "there exists botting programs" does not provide necessary and sufficient condition to infer that people are botting in BDO and particularly on the marketplace.

Thanks for sharing your ignorance, but lets work on your logic.

There is cheating in:

A: Call of Duty

B: MMO's

C: Hello Kitty Island

D: VIRTUALLY EVERY COMPUTER GAME EVER CREATED

I even highlighted the best answer to help you out ;)

While there may be plenty of players actively competing for items to avoid the reality that a lot of players often script/bot/cheat these systems is just plain ignorant.

Posted (edited)

THERE'S BOTS

BUT THERE'S BOTS

DEFINITELY BOTS.

JUST BOTS. TRUST ME.

Honest question: Do you live under a rock?

Edited by Medra

Posted

Honest question: Do you live under a rock?

Yes. I like to live under a rock. A rock's comfy as heck. Tell me. Had you ever live underneath one? <3.

[Also I figured out what the maids do. You summon her from anywhere depending on where your residence is. If you live  in Heidel, and your maid is in Heidel. She'll only draw money from Heidel. So if you need to buy a pet that's already coming up. You can summon her immediately without switching alt, and getting ready to get the pet. It's basically portable marketplace.]

Posted (edited)

I've been watching and trying for that stupid red panda all day.  People are putting one up like every ten minutes, but even with them going up so often, its totally impossible to get one. I've had the panda window open all day, as soon as the notice comes in, i wait for the panda to show, but usually what happens is it gets bot sniped and all i see is the accumulated trades number just go up without ever seeing that fkn panda... The times it does show up, i do the thing with the captcha and wait for the B to disappear after 60 seconds, but then latency wins that fight.. always "item sold". Its getting frustrating. I give up on you Red Panda...

Edited by Pestilencia
misspell

Posted

Don't try to wait 60 seconds because there is so many people wanting to buy pets & value pack, someone will be lucky and buy the item during the bidding phase.

Posted

I got an auction house maid and when you click her the marketplace window pops up. You just use it like the actual auction house. Im not sure atm, but I think you cant preorder something with her. You dont need to be afk at the auctionhouse to be able to buy some item. Especially when you aim for other cashshop items the 1200 pearls are a good investment. You can farm pirates and when you see something popping in you can just buy it from there. The maid is connected to the area you are farming in. So for pirates you are using the calpheon storage. Make sure to deposit like 50m there beforehand. It doesnt matter in which residence the maid got placed.

Posted (edited)

The Value Packs have the B before i can refresh, its a really downer sitting around for weeks and i've only been able to get 1.

Edited by Khybur

Posted

GOOOOD, why are people as stupid as you allowed to even post on the forums?

Marketplace bots have existed for more than a decade. You really think they aren't used?

There are scripts on games with marketplaces that scan through items looking to find items being sold for minimum value, so they can sell it back at maximum.

They even banned an Addon on World of Warfraft five years ago, because it LITERALLY played the Marketplace for you, in two simple mouse buttons.

That wouldn't work here because of the 35% tax. The botter would consistently lose money!

Posted (edited)

Before i was like w/e but now its gotten really bad. Can't buy any of the demand items on the market. Its gone before it even gets highlighted. Please do something about this. The captcha at the start before buying an item hinders real players more than bots. It's gotten really bad and very annoying now. 

Cant take it anymore QQBBQ

The Auction House system is jacked up and a major deterrent for the game.  Failing to purchase 40+++++++++++ times in a row is simply terrible game play.  However, there is another problem YOU.  What do you mean "Before I was like w/e"?  You mean before you it affected you directly you didn't care?  That when others posted about the issue, it wasn't a concern, but now that you see a direct impact to your game, it's time to post about it?

Edited by 2Cents

Posted (edited)

The problem is it goes away right when it turns green. It basically looks like it flashed. No one is that quick. Even with super saiyan hand eye coordination you cant do it fast enough to where it looks like it just flashes on other ppls screens. Thats botting and its really common. I've been seeing it since day 1 and its only getting worse.

Also whats up with the insults? 

Ok two things...

1) He is right, there are bots but because population is down across all servers, they are not as bad as they used to be, but there is one website out there with a working AH bot. Not Pyx, a different site.

2) Type in the verification code but do not hit enter -- wait for the Item to become available then click enter on the verification code screen - insta buy if your fast enough You can still beat a bot doing it this way.... or you can take your chances with the bid system. Its not pretty but it works sometimes. Took me 3 days to get a Value Pack through Bid, but I got it.

Edited by Visnja

Posted

Type in the verification code but do not hit enter -- wait for the Item to become available then click enter on the verification code screen - insta buy if your fast enough You can still beat a bot doing it this way....

Only if you have a constant good ping

1 person likes this

Posted

This needs to be fixed

Posted (edited)

I actually agree that the whole entering the capacha then waiting for it to relist should be changed. Wasted 1 week of my life now regeneratingenergy / spamming AH and im yet to get a SINGLE boss piece... Not only having boss gear trapped behind RNG adding a system which helps people who live near the servers is just Ping me off!

turning VERY salty towards this game very QUICKLY

Edited by SphereJargon