• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Stone golems

66 posts in this topic

Posted

I have no issues with stone golems as a warrior. Might take a while to kill with only 88 AP though. DP wise, I am at 204, and I am always about 50% Hp even with mobs hitting from behind. Hit and run tactics, and majority of time blocking its attacks. 

Posted

aw lost my 1,6 mil cobelinus + (1,5 % exp) ? today :( fix dat DAum !

Posted

Innocent me, i went to do this quest today a got instantly one shot.
World bosses barely scratch me compared to this. xD

Posted

They're a pain to kill, but they are killable.  iframes for the win.

Posted

It's not doable as a Valkyrie. Tried with groups and tried kiting and evading, but it'll just one shot me and I lose millions worth of crystals. I'm stuck in my quest chain because of these monsters. I'd like Daum to recognize this as a bug so I can hopefully one day do this quest.

Posted

Can we get a fix for these?

Posted

i sign up to this  they are much to strong

Posted

i did it with a buddy, 1 person lure the alts and keeps on jumping and running around, the other when the field is empty go there to kill the summoner

i soloed  when server was desync and mobs almost afk but still with 132ap took like 30 min to kill a group so if you want the knowledge needs a whole guild to do it..hardest mob of the game cuz bugged please fix

Posted

Weeks later and this is still broken? What a joke.

Posted

Thought it was just me being bad until I saw this thread, though I still may be bad.  Please fix the golems and we won't talk about the free money you made with Elions.

Posted

Worst thing is that you need to kill the mobs for knowledge.

Best chance is waiting for next server ultra lag time with mobs not moving.

Till then pick the quest so you can see the area to avoid it.

Posted

These things are infuriating. I hope they get fixed. I was just barely able to do it as a sorceress but only by repeatedly alternating between teleport and dark flame. Slow as hell and I still died a couple times, but it worked.

As a knowledge seeker, it makes me mad that the ones that get summoned are required for the knowledge entry.

Posted

For the love of god.....WHY ARE THESE STILL BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?  

1 person likes this

Posted

I think this needs to be looked at

Posted

Working as intended. Quest was easy, mobs die easy. Stop trying to make this game even more easy mode than it already is...learn to DEAL WITH THE MONSTER. You can't always use your same brain dead grinding rotations and attack patterns that you do all day at Sausans or anywhere else. Stop QQing about the content and try learning how to deal with it for once.

Sheesh...one hard mob and everyone is up in flames that Daum is only going for cash grabs and other stupid shit...

Posted

Working as intended. Quest was easy, mobs die easy. Stop trying to make this game even more easy mode than it already is...learn to DEAL WITH THE MONSTER. You can't always use your same brain dead grinding rotations and attack patterns that you do all day at Sausans or anywhere else. Stop QQing about the content and try learning how to deal with it for once.

Sheesh...one hard mob and everyone is up in flames that Daum is only going for cash grabs and other stupid shit...

here comes the genius!

nobody said that cant know how to deal with this mob... only that is broken because a white lev 53 do more damage than any other mob

in a game that is designed to grind group of mobs with 0 AI,in  the stupidest pve ever met in a game find a white mob that summon other 4 white mobs than 1 shot you have to admit that something is not working and is not intended at all

also confirmed by ppl playing in other servers but you are saying that is easy to kill? how is your lev and ap/dp? please let me know because i can kill easily 55+ mobs and not those white 53

Posted

here comes the genius!

nobody said that cant know how to deal with this mob... only that is broken because a white lev 53 do more damage than any other mob

in a game that is designed to grind group of mobs with 0 AI,in  the stupidest pve ever met in a game find a white mob that summon other 4 white mobs than 1 shot you have to admit that something is not working and is not intended at all

also confirmed by ppl playing in other servers but you are saying that is easy to kill? how is your lev and ap/dp? please let me know because i can kill easily 55+ mobs and not those white 53

I was lvl 53 when I first started the quest, I was around 95/150 in stats. Hit and run works great. Understanding the monsters attack patterns do as well. This is coming from a zerker also.

Posted

I was lvl 53 when I first started the quest, I was around 95/150 in stats. Hit and run works great. Understanding the monsters attack patterns do as well. This is coming from a zerker also.

tried again yesterday with 132/184 nothing changed still need 15 min to kill1 can't really stay 1 week to get 4 knowledge

Posted

i helped a friend with this quest , was a 200+ dp level 53 warrior at the time and the mobs still 2 or 3 shot me. only real hope for this is to have one or two friends help ya , one is the guinea pig and aggro's mobs , the other two attacks the stone.

Posted (edited)

i helped a friend with this quest , was a 200+ dp level 53 warrior at the time and the mobs still 2 or 3 shot me. only real hope for this is to have one or two friends help ya , one is the guinea pig and aggro's mobs , the other two attacks the stone.

NM the ones in the video are not what I was talking about. You can kill ones up in the helms spawn/mine and they drop the item as well.

Edited by trixsterjl

Posted (edited)

In Korea i had to problems to fight these and i didn't even have 100 DP

In Korea I had a ton of problems fighting them as well, even with full +10 gear. They were just as strong in Korea and I spent weeks trying to finish the mission. Ended up having to ask 2 high level guildies for help.

To be honest, they don't seem bugged but just very tough mobs, and it's like this in all versions.

Edited by Dark Ashelin

Posted

Oh good, thought it was just me. Please fix!!!

Posted

In Korea I had a ton of problems fighting them as well, even with full +10 gear. They were just as strong in Korea and I spent weeks trying to finish the mission. Ended up having to ask 2 high level guildies for help.

To be honest, they don't seem bugged but just very tough mobs, and it's like this in all versions.

yeah , but the thing is the mobs are hitting as hard as like level 55-60 elites (like the helms golem) but they are white (so atleast you can hit them?) but yeah the mobs hit extremely hard compared to any other mob their level.

Posted

Omg just tried this... died directly.. thought something was wrong tried with another pack, same thing...

Agree on this being broken.

Posted

Really still broken and no word from daum - if only to say the issue has been passed on, and is being looked at. BUT seriously why do we have 'broken' stuff in na/eu - i mean we are playing so far behind the other servers that we really(and i mean really) should not be having issues like this - and we paid for the game!!! - The only issues we should be having is hardware problems - but again you knew that the mass gvg node wars element is what attracted a lot of people ( i also believe that guilds can make games very successful ) - and yet we are still waiting. i would estimate that about 30% of players from the start no longer play with nowhere that amount of new players coming into the game. It's always painful watching a publisher kill a good game 

1 person likes this