• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Should Daum revert or change the Explosive Evasive Shot nerf?   184 votes

1. 1. Should Daum revert or change the Explosive Evasive Shot nerf?

• Yes, revert the changes, this skill was balanced.
    • Modify the NERF to only effect damage done in PVP.
    • No, every class should be better than Rangers!
    • No, Ranger is now balanced. (Unbiased Option)
    • HELL NO! Keep nerfing them until they all quit!
    • Just delete Ranger, everyone hates them!
    • Please revert all changes, these should have been implemented at a later time.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

82 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In the Mediah patch the following below was implemented... While I agree to the nerf/balancing to our PVP skills was justified; the nerf to our Evasive Explosive Shot has really hindered our ability vs PVE. I see every other class clearing camps way faster and easier. We have litterally become the worst PVE class. I really don't understand the hate against Rangers, why do people care whether or not we can farm/grind/PVE etc... Sigh...

Ranger

The damage amount for the aerial shots after Evasive Shot slightly decreased.

Please revert the chance or modify it so it's only effecting damage in PVP. The majority of complaints against Ranger for balancing was the fact that they were 2-3 shotting people... I'm all for that balance change, no one ever complained that they clear camps too fast or that their close combat evasive shot was hitting too hard... 

Edited by Constance
Added more options, the poll was meant to be sarcastic, but meh.
3 people like this

Posted

No.

Posted

If you are struggling in PvE after the nerf, the problem is you. I still see rangers out farming nearly every other class in PvE.

BTW, I suggest using less biased poll options

1 person likes this

Posted

Stop talking trash. You're probably just trying to farm Mediah with too little accuracy because you're used to outleveling the mobs.

1 person likes this

Posted

No, didn't vote.

Rangers are not worse than everybody, they are still on par with everyone and better at PvE than most.

Posted

Meanwhile, on my warrior...

Posted

In the Mediah patch the following below was implemented... While I agree to the nerf/balancing to our PVP skills was justified; the nerf to our Evasive Explosive Shot has really hindered our ability vs PVE. I see every other class clearing camps way faster and easier. We have litterally become the worst PVE class.

Ranger

Please revert the chance or modify it so it's only effecting damage in PVP. Thankyou

no

Posted

I don't think this really affects me because I never use EES after ES; I only use it to avoid getting hit. I'm still able to farm efficiently and steal the mobs of every other class in the game.

>:)

Posted

No

Posted

You ranger guys are still better than warriors so nope not gonna happen 

Posted (edited)

Bias vote poll is bias.

Edited by Rhuclaw

Posted

If you are struggling in PvE after the nerf, the problem is you. I still see rangers out farming nearly every other class in PvE.

BTW, I suggest using less biased poll options

lolol, we have to spam mana pots in order to do any real sort of damage... meanwhile wizards/witches are like meh; every other class kills things way faster... I have 25 accuracy, level 52, and 103AP

Posted

lolol, we have to spam mana pots in order to do any real sort of damage... meanwhile wizards/witches are like meh; every other class kills things way faster... I have 25 accuracy, level 52, and 103AP

Too weak to effectively farm much in Mediah.

Posted

Wizards and Witches also have to stand still far longer than you do, are less mobile than you and just as squishie. Rangers in my guild are around your level and gear and have no issues out farming most classes in PvE.

Posted

Your poll options are rather one sided. I don't want a revert but I don't think everyone should be better, I am a Tamer even with your nerfs it still doesn't give me a win button on you in PvP. Also you wan't to talk mana pots? I am a tamer, I drink mana pots like an addict.

tumblr_m1evu1WmN71r3369k.png

Posted

In the Mediah patch the following below was implemented... While I agree to the nerf/balancing to our PVP skills was justified; the nerf to our Evasive Explosive Shot has really hindered our ability vs PVE. I see every other class clearing camps way faster and easier. We have litterally become the worst PVE class.

Ranger

Please revert the chance or modify it so it's only effecting damage in PVP. Thankyou

No.

Finally I can Play this class with atleast a bit of dignity, knowing the "spam-to-win, i-am-too-lazy-to-actually-do-something"skills got nerfed (they are still useful tough). If you are having Trouble, either: A) Your gear isn't appropriate, B) You Need to Change the way you Play, C) Ranger isn't the class for you.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ranger

play any other class at 50 and you will realize this topic is retarded.

you definitely don't know what you are doing, also your gear is very sub-par for mediah.

Posted

Breaking News: Daum EU has entered into contract negotiations with McDonalds and Burger King to become the exclusive supplier of salt to both chains worldwide, easily meeting demand for all franchise locations. No one is yet certain what the European firm plans to do with the excess salt that will be left after the agreement; one representative from Burger King was quoted as saying 'This is really high-quality stuff, and we'd be happy to take it, but we just don't need that much."

Rumor has it that Wendy's is also eyeing a possible partnership, which would make a further dent in the overwhelming production. Sources inside Daum that have asked to remain anonymous have said of the surplus "can't stop won't stop git gud son".

Posted

#rekt

no-more-tears.jpg

Posted

Also you wan't to talk mana pots? I am a tamer, I drink mana pots like an addict.

I don't think you know how many MP pots rangers use if you dare to make a claim like that. :P

Posted

op that poll is fail lol

Posted

Your problem isn't that your class got nerfed too hard, it's that you're undergeared,

Loads of people are going to out-damage you when you really should have 115+ AP and ideally 130+

Posted

Ranger

Why is it that nobody can make a freaking poll that doesn't have a huge bias?  Why did you have to add the snipe to the no response?  Why do you have to try to manipulate people by having a poll designed to confirm your bias.  Stop it.  Just stop it.  

I agree that the Ranger Nerf was too far, but you just miss me off.

Your problem isn't that your class got nerfed too hard, it's that you're undergeared,
Loads of people are going to out-damage you when you really should have 115+ AP and ideally 130+

To get 115, you need to kill mobs, and lots of them.  I have 111, and I have a Mark of Shadow, +15 Yuria, a Steel Dagger +12, and pretty much all PRI: Bares equipment/Good Deeds.  If I can't farm well because I don't have the 115 AP gear to get me to be able to farm.. .how do I farm?  This is a chicken and Egg scenario. 

Posted

Not everyone was in the <Redface Guild> and got tons of awesome gear... I do have a +15 Yuria Bow, Tree Spirit Belt, 2 Witches Earing and 1 Shadow Ring ... But meh

FB_IMG_1459274254826.jpg

Posted

I don't think you know how many MP pots rangers use if you dare to make a claim like that. :P

For PvP, yes though same applies to most classes in that context. For PvE, it kinda depends on your awakenings from what my ranger guildies tell me. With the right awakenings you can apparently farm with little reliance on MP pots.