• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

BAD Support

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Can't play the game - waiting since more then one week for a simple answere from the support, but it seems like a support is not existing. 

Biggest fail to buy this game. It's not worth with the european team.

Cool when u can't play and the support never answere ;) thank u for ruin my fun, if i can refund this, it would be the best i can do with this

Posted

Why can't you play

Posted

y u buy na if u cant even engrish

1 person likes this

Posted

y u buy na if u cant even engrish

"WHERE ELSE ME GON SELL MI BR BR GOLDS?!?"

Posted

still now answere from support

Posted

still nothing

Posted

Well people tried to help and asked WHY you can't play. Without any information it is hard to solve your issue. So either you help us help you or you stfu and stop complaining. Daum has mentioned on multiple occasions that their support team is/was understaffed (like every in-house/ or outsourced CS team ever for any MMO in the history of online games during their launch period and initial peaking of players).

Posted

Give it Six Months-then you will be Complaining about how you can't get rid of them. 

Posted

yeh yeh just bad support ;) still nothing and my problem is nothing for public otherwise i don't write the support

Posted

yeh yeh just bad support ;) still nothing and my problem is nothing for public otherwise i don't write the support

Just one question. Did you post your problem on Tech forum with ticket number, after you wait more than 24h for reply? 

Posted

Can't play the game - waiting since more then one week for a simple answere from the support, but it seems like a support is not existing. 

Cool when u can't play and the support never answere ;) thank u for ruin my fun, if i can refund this, it would be the best i can do with this

Why are you complaining on forum?

Send a message to a community manager or game manager.

@CM_Jouska

Posted

Why are you complaining on forum?

Send a message to a community manager or game manager.

@CM_Jouska

I don't get it, why are people bothering Jouska with tickets? So he could jump the queue for them or what? Everyone else has to wait...

Oh right, 'cos if you PM the GMs here, they are most likely to ignore you.

Posted

You are doing well if you have only experienced bad support - most of us have experienced no support :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Work in a CS or retail on a black friday kind of day, or a new release day.

your whining would shift in an instant to understanding.

they are 20~~ people seemingly doing the job that 100 should do, they are doing a great job even if its slow.

the worst thing you can do is keep making their backlog grow.

Then again im sure most people have no clue what those things even mean... 

Posted

You are doing well if you have only experienced bad support - most of us have experienced no support :)

Trust me, it's just as aggravating when you see them marking your tickets as being "solved" over and over again, and then finally a permanent closure of it- because they don't want to deal with you anymore. Waiting 3 weeks for this initial contact, then being forced to make another ticket to "follow-up" on this issue, and thrown to the back of the queue once again- absolutely absurd and abysmal customer service.

Posted

Work in a CS or retail on a black friday kind of day, or a new release day.

your whining would shift in an instant to understanding.

they are 20~~ people seemingly doing the job that 100 should do, they are doing a great job even if its slow.

the worst thing you can do is keep making their backlog grow.

Then again im sure most people have no clue what those things even mean... 

I would agree with you normally but I put in a ticket day 2 of launch and still haven't got anything back from them. If they are so far behind to where they are still working on day 1 or 2 tickets then they are just incompetent at their jobs. Oh by the way, my ticket involved not getting the pearls I bought, you would think things like that would be top priority to keep people coming back to buy more. 

1 person likes this

Posted

On the topic of non-delivery of pearls. Simply contact your cc bank and contest the charge. If enough people do this, then Daum will take fulfilling purchases more seriously.

Posted

i don't pay them one more cent ^^ they just had to change some things and translate (still very bad) and then they change not much and do nothing :)

Posted

i don't pay them one more cent ^^ they just had to change some things and translate (still very bad) and then they change not much and do nothing :)

If your support ticket is anything like your forum posting it's no wonder they haven't responded to you.

They likely don't know anything but "I can't play"

Posted

If your support ticket is anything like your forum posting it's no wonder they haven't responded to you.
They likely don't know anything but "I can't play"

agreed, I can't play could mean a lot of things. Such as you didn't hit play on the launcher, or you are having a technical issue. (pro tip, describe the problem)

Posted

Just one question. Did you post your problem on Tech forum with ticket number, after you wait more than 24h for reply? 

To be fair, and play the other side of this.

They really shouldn't have to do this.  Nor does anything direct them that way.  Just to be fair and all.

Posted

i still dint see you post the issue you were having?

does it not let you login?

does it not let you launch?

cant you connect to the server?

cant you login into the channels?

if so what error does it tell you?

did you check the logs?

i can make a longer list but yeah you complain without trying to fix it your self

Posted

To be fair, and play the other side of this.

They really shouldn't have to do this.  Nor does anything direct them that way.  Just to be fair and all.

To be fair if you aren't prepared to do some level of self diagnosing and relaying problems you are experiencing as an end user you have no business PC gaming.

If you want a single spec "plug it in and forget it" experience you are better suited to consoles.

Not trying to be rude, but PC configs are snowflakes and it's not possible to account for every problem every user will experience and just saying "don't work" wont cut it in actually getting your problem diagnosed and addressed. It's the price you pay for having a more modular experience instead of having the exact same hardware and software as everyone else.

1 person likes this

Posted

To be fair if you aren't prepared to do some level of self diagnosing and relaying problems you are experiencing as an end user you have no business PC gaming.
If you want a single spec "plug it in and forget it" experience you are better suited to consoles.

Not trying to be rude, but PC configs are snowflakes and it's not possible to account for every problem every user will experience and just saying "don't work" wont cut it in actually getting your problem diagnosed and addressed. It's the price you pay for having a more modular experience instead of having the exact same hardware and software as everyone else.

Well yes.  However that has nothing to do with this.  I was referring to someone telling them to do something else, that isnt prescribed for a way to interact with a support person.

I mean, I am just going down that path.  I have a few tickets that they never fixed, that I HAD TO CONTACT THEIR ISP's NOC to get resolved.  There where things that could only be fixed by BGP magic.

Those tickets took nearly 4 weeks to close out with "Let us know if there are more issues".  Its hard to give Daum the benefit of the doubt when their CS is so woefully under par.

Posted

Well yes.  However that has nothing to do with this.  I was referring to someone telling them to do something else, that isnt prescribed for a way to interact with a support person.

I mean, I am just going down that path.  I have a few tickets that they never fixed, that I HAD TO CONTACT THEIR ISP's NOC to get resolved.  There where things that could only be fixed by BGP magic.

Those tickets took nearly 4 weeks to close out with "Let us know if there are more issues".  Its hard to give Daum the benefit of the doubt when their CS is so woefully under par.

You don't *have to* but it's a *smart move to*

Why? Because often times people have problems similar to yours that they've troubleshooted their way through and can tell you how to fix it.

This is true in every single game on the market and why if I have non-account tech related issues I file a ticket *and* post on the tech support forum.

IMO you are foolish to ignore a powerful resource like free crowd sourced tech support.

2 people like this