• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Overplaying is destructive

103 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My schedule is as follows

8 hrs sleep

8 hrs work 

8 hrs socializing

8 hrs playing BDO

8 hrs posting schedules on forum.blackdesertonline.com

8 hrs excercise

53209076.jpg

Edited by elynia_sunless
1 person likes this

Posted

53209076.jpg

@elynia_sunless? Are you one of my kids?? I don't owe anyone money do I???

Posted (edited)

8 hours of work

8 hours of sleep

14 (I cant do math)  hours of videogames, with short intermissions to eat and go to the bathroom. 

Who needs friends when you have videogames (ha-ha i'm lonely)

Edited by Koquonfaes

Posted

@elynia_sunless? Are you one of my kids?? I don't owe anyone money do I???

actually one of your kids gambled pretty hard and went back in time to hide from us loan sharks. you must pay the consequences in his stead.

Posted

actually one of your kids gambled pretty hard and went back in time to hide from us loan sharks. you must pay the consequences in his stead.

Grandpa?

Posted

You don't have a laptop?

You take your laptop with you when you sh it?

Posted

You take your laptop with you when you sh it?

No, that would be gross. One laptop is just for shi ting, the other one is COMPLETELY sanitary (sans Cheeto brand Cheeto-dust TM of course).

Posted

Conclusion: People are very very sick. Mentally and propably physically.

P.s. To the one who studies Psychology. If you write all the things you said to me as a paper on Psychology, you ll be kicked from the university. Thats how wrong you are.

Posted

My schedule is as follows

8 hrs sleep

8 hrs work 

8 hrs socializing

8 hrs playing BDO

8 hrs posting schedules on forum.blackdesertonline.com

8 hrs excercise

what thats not possible........................it couldnt have taken 8 hours to post that!

Posted

8 hours of work

8 hours of sleep

14 (I cant do math)  hours of videogames, with short intermissions to eat and go to the bathroom. 

Who needs friends when you have videogames (ha-ha i'm lonely)

30 hour days of peace

Posted

8 hours work, 16 hours BDO. sleep is for the weak. (That 16 hours includes shitposting in BDO forums and watching BDO guides)

Posted

Greetings,

So many people write in forums complaining they are bored of the game or they maxed everything and have nothing else to do.

Well guess what: Videogames isnt your whole life and the moment they will become your life and you play for more than 3 hours per day, you will start a spiral of mental and physical destruction, and of course you will get bored of it pretty fast. A normal day for a normal person should be like this:

8 hours work

8 hours sleep

2 hours videogames

2 hours excersise

4 hours social life.

That way you remain mentally and physically healthy and you ll be playing tha game for months and maybe years.

Sorry i don't need to live to your shitty expectations of life. I'd rather not be alive than have to live a boring white collar work day. If you;d like to live your life like that then so be it. Don't try to tell anyone how they SHOULD be living their lives, or they're living it wrong. How are you for say for certain that's how someone one should live there lives? or in better sense the  correct way?

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry i don't need to live to your shitty expectations of life. I'd rather not be alive than have to live a boring white collar work day. If you;d like to live your life like that then so be it. Don't try to tell anyone how they SHOULD be living their lives, or they're living it wrong. How are you for say for certain that's how someone one should live there lives? or in better sense the  correct way?

You re lucky I dont govern. From your name and photo, it seems like you re a lowlife pathetic beta male who is a failure by nature s standards.

Posted

You re lucky I dont govern. From your name and photo, it seems like you re a lowlife pathetic beta male who is a failure by nature s standards.

ya got me. Seems like you can catch em out pretty quick. Why don't you come over here and give Daddy's nice big futa ----- a nice juicy wet lick.

Posted

Greetings,

So many people write in forums complaining they are bored of the game or they maxed everything and have nothing else to do.

Well guess what: Videogames isnt your whole life and the moment they will become your life and you play for more than 3 hours per day, you will start a spiral of mental and physical destruction, and of course you will get bored of it pretty fast. A normal day for a normal person should be like this:

8 hours work

8 hours sleep

2 hours videogames

2 hours excersise

4 hours social life.

That way you remain mentally and physically healthy and you ll be playing tha game for months and maybe years.

1 hour to eat. 1 hour to clean house. 1.5 hours to get ready for work go to work and get home. So unless you can work 27.5 hours into a day you might want to socialize less and exercise a health 45 minutes to an hour daily. Kids always think they will have all day to hang.

Posted

how many hours per day for masturbate?

Masturbate when on the computer (around 5-8 hours)- that's what I do! My dck is sore from all of that wnking! Can't get it up sometimes :(.

Posted

how many hours per day for masturbate?

hours upon hours while running from spot to another.

Posted

Why ever stop.

Posted

Tell me your secret on how to keep "staying erect", please!

Btw, have you tried wnking in front of a mirror? It's almost like you're wnking twice! So 8 x 2 = 16 hours! 16 hours of pure bliss! yoyo52.gif

Just a sore nob, though.

Posted

Well tbh you can link your social life and BDO. I always play mmos with friends/family or befriend my guildies.

So you might as well put 6 hours of video games.

Posted

Well tbh you can link your social life and BDO. I always play mmos with friends/family or befriend my guildies.

So you might as well put 6 hours of video games.

You can 

• Play vidyas at work (with the right job)
  • Leave the game running and being productive while you sleep.
  • Play vidyas while you play vidyas - multitasking yo
  • Either run games on a tablet or remote into your PC to play while exercising - or workout at home 
  • Restrict your social life to randomers on the internet

So you might as well put 24+ hours of gaming ;)

Posted

You can 

• Play vidyas at work (with the right job)
  • Leave the game running and being productive while you sleep.
  • Play vidyas while you play vidyas - multitasking yo
  • Either run games on a tablet or remote into your PC to play while exercising - or workout at home 
  • Restrict your social life to randomers on the internet

So you might as well put 24+ hours of gaming ;)

You can get trapped in an MMORPG and play video games for 3 years straight. Shame we lack the technology to do so

Posted

You can get trapped in an MMORPG and play video games for 3 years straight. Shame we lack the technology to do so

What if I told you we have the technology...

Posted

What if I told you we have the technology...

Sign me up fam

Posted

Sign me up fam

What if I told you it's still 1/4/16