• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Rate the character above you

618 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So much people to vote, today:

aehm-- sorry but in my eyes this is a 9/10. Even if I'm not a fan of dark hair and pale girls, your chars turns out really lovely everytime and I love the way you make her hair + the awesome outfit fit her perfectly.
(even if I prefer the yukata version 
:P)
( I am not voting it 10/10 'cause its weird  enough for me to vote for the template that I helped you with. ) 

5/10 uhm not really my cap of tea. She have weird eyebrows shape, orangey skin, huge breast. huge breast. huge breast.
(  .  Y  .  )

7/10 She's interesting and she looks a mature ranger, to me. I really like the blonde you made with her hair. Not too yellow and not too white. Outer corner of the eyes a little too high for me but she have a nice and determinate look in her own way. 

My english is what it is. Pardon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have played a little with the color of her hair, just for fun.

ebond6.thumb.png.713a5353a4d64792243ab55ebond5.thumb.png.d3fa38d2b6ee064e5056f41

Edited by Yuppi
7 people like this

Posted

aehm-- sorry but in my eyes this is a 9/10. Even if I'm not a fan of dark hair and pale girls, your chars turns out really lovely everytime and I love the way you make her hair + the awesome outfit fit her perfectly.(even if I prefer the yukata version :P)
( I am not voting it 10/10 'cause its weird  enough for me to vote for the template that I helped you with. ) 

I keep both Yakuta and this one :3 Im wearing the Yakura for her "tranditional look" haha! So she has this more casual look and her Yakuta for the kimono~ *-*

Thanks Yuppi, but i owe u a lot for her :3 U did an amazing job, judging from the requirements the template needed!! :x

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

^ 4/10 but only cause of my bias and subjective opinion lol I like thick and tan girls :P nothing personal.

Capture_1_PhotoGallery_31.jpg

0.000001/10 

only because you trolled someone else's work then proceeded to post a character a 12 year old boy entering puberty would post.....my subjective opinion though.

here's my sorc

2017-04-10_1876849.JPG

2017-04-10_2305007.JPG

2017-04-10_2432111.JPG

2017-04-10_2643985.JPG

2017-04-10_2056457.JPG

aehm-- sorry but in my eyes this is a 9/10. Even if I'm not a fan of dark hair and pale girls, your chars turns out really lovely everytime and I love the way you make her hair + the awesome outfit fit her perfectly.(even if I prefer the yukata version :P)

5/10 uhm not really my cap of tea. She have weird eyebrows shape, orangey skin, huge breast. huge breast. huge breast.(  .  Y  .  )

7/10 She's interesting and she looks a mature ranger, to me. I really like the blonde you made with her hair. Not too yellow and not too white. Outer corner of the eyes a little too high for me but she have a nice and determinate look in her own way. 

My english is what it is. Pardon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have played a little with the color of her hair, just for fun.

Just saw that by time i posted mine, several had posted already so I have to rate yours too then lol. funny because this one is with a template i modified of yours haha fitting.

10/10

your style persists and your character is awesome as usual. always so crisp

Edited by midgard229
3 people like this

Posted

Lol it's all fair, I like big boobs and thick woman; the post above me just did not appeal to my personal taste in the least; Had nothing to do with trolling etc etc Was just an honest opinion.

Posted

and my fav char i think >.<

knight.thumb.png.e2514d1d3d06335a5e6551e

It is your fav character, it's my fav one tooo~ :#

2 people like this

Posted

Lol it's all fair, I like big boobs and thick woman; the post above me just did not appeal to my personal taste in the least; Had nothing to do with trolling etc etc Was just an honest opinion.

Not really though. Rating 4/10 just because it's not to your liking/personal preference is kinda harsh given the effort they have put into their characters. Don't you think?

3 people like this

Posted

i like that and more, but be realistic. If edusts char was cosplayed by someone who had her assets, came on to you, you're saying you'd say no......unlikely lol.

ok let's not unhinge the topic lol

Posted

I dont want feed the fire and go off-topic but i think is not right to attack Achilles911 like this. He freely expressed his own opinion, just like me, and there is nothing bad in this. Midgard gave to my char a 10, but someone else can give her a 4 " because she's nothing special" or even "too simple". We have different opinions and no one can pretend to change them - and honestly i dont think his comment was a troll at all. Bye.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I dont want feed the fire and go off-topic but i think is not right to attack Achilles911 like this. He freely expressed his own opinion, just like me, and there is nothing bad in this. Midgard gave to my char a 10, but someone else can give her a 4 " because she's nothing special" or even "too simple". We have different opinions and no one can pretend to change them - and honestly i dont think his comment was a troll at all. Bye.

I see what you are saying, though describing it as an attack is a bit of a stretch. Different opinions are fine as they are what this forum is for, to have open discussions. It is also okay to be subjective, but there's a way to be polite and constructive about it. Like giving useful feedback about what could be improved, like many other people as well as you have done previously, which is great.

I think comments like Nothing special, too simple, aren't specific enough to be helpful. A 4/10 rating I feel is just downright insulting to the person creating the character.

I initially didn't wanna say anything because I didn't want to go off topic. And no I don't think he's a troll. But since he/she said the rating was fair, which is the exact opposite of what I think, I thought I should at least express how I feel. We should move on though. :)

Edited by Eles
2 people like this

Posted

I see what you are saying, though describing it as an attack is a bit of a stretch. Different opinions are fine as they are what this forum is for, to have open discussions. It is also okay to be subjective, but there's a way to be polite and constructive about it. Like giving useful feedback about what could be improved, like many other people as well as you have done previously, which is great.
I think comments like Nothing special, too simple, aren't specific enough to be helpful. A 4/10 rating I feel is just downright insulting to the person creating the character.

I initially didn't wanna say anything because I didn't want to go off topic. And no I don't think he's a troll. But since he/she said the rating was fair, which is the exact opposite of what I think, I thought I should at least express how I feel. We should move on though. :)

Yes, now give us pics of your Maehwa from your avatar, cuz she looks really beautiful!! I wanna see! :$ 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yes, now give us pics of your Maehwa from your avatar, cuz she looks really beautiful!! I wanna see! :$ 

Haha I wanna wait til I hit 56 and have her awakened before I do that. But thanks! And keep them pretty characters coming!

Edited by Eles
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm so so so sorry if I replay again, this will be the last time, i swear :/ 
Just to remember to us all, the very first post in this topic!  

So, I got the idea from this thread and I thought it would be nice to have a more formal thread with ratings that aren't scattered everywhere :P

• 1 character per post
  • Be kind and respectful
  • Detailed opinions optional
Edited by Yuppi

Posted

Less Lewd; Here's my sorc.

Capture_2_BeautyAlbum.jpg

Posted (edited)

I'm so so so sorry if I replay again, this will be the last time, i swear :/ 
Just to remember to us all, the very first post in this topic!  

I have read everything on the first post before I spoke. Yes, optional but if you choose to state your opinion and be harsh you'd better have something constructive to back it up. Be kind and respectful is the 2nd requirement and I understand it can be overlooked. I am sure Achilles911 understands that I wasn't trying to dismiss his/her opinion just because it's different than mine. The "but it's my opinion" argument is really being used more than it should, whatever happened to open discussion.

I feel like the train is wayyyy off trail at this point, so I am going to rate whoever didn't get rated and post my Maehwa as an apology for dragging this post away from its theme.

here's my sorc

2017-04-10_1876849.JPG

9/10! I love her eyes and I remember I saw her with long hair before. This short hair really gives her a fresh look that not many can pull off. I especially love the color combination of her eyes and makeup because they compliment each other very well. The accessories also compliment the hair and skin color. She gives off a mysterious, exotic vibe like she has some secrets she won't reveal, and I love it when a character looks like he/she has a story hidden behind that beautiful face. So much depth!

Capture_2_BeautyAlbum.jpg

Hey Achilles911 I see you made some adjustments to the character and I like that she's going for a more natural look while having sharp, unique looking eyes! I think she's a 7.9! I like that the eyebrows were changed to straight which frame her eyes better. I know you love boobs and there isn't anything wrong with that, but I'd love to see her from a horizontal angle so that we can appreciate her boobs lol as well as her face better. I also have to say I like the shape of her mouth you made before, but if this is the style you like by all means go for it. I think it's a bit tricky to pick the color of the blush for dark skinned character but you did great at giving her the cheekbones she deserves. Overall great job! :)

Now onto my Maehwa. I initially wanted to hold off until she is awakened and I didn't want her rated but oh well... the picture is a result of compression and the color is a bit off but here you go.

1493501939_tmp_2017-04-28_139295820.thum

2017-04-28_139303597.thumb.png.b230e56b6

Edited by Eles
2 people like this

Posted

Now onto my Maehwa. I initially wanted to hold off until she is awakened and I didn't want her rated but oh well... the picture is a result of compression and the color is a bit off but here you go.

1493501939_tmp_2017-04-28_139295820.thum

2017-04-28_139303597.thumb.png.b230e56b6

8.5/10 It's a unique look that isn't ridiculous looking which you don't see often. Personally not my kind of style, but I like how different it is.

2017-04-29_967270274.JPG

2017-04-29_967206107.JPG

2 people like this

Posted

8.5/10 It's a unique look that isn't ridiculous looking which you don't see often. Personally not my kind of style, but I like how different it is.

2017-04-29_967270274.JPG

2017-04-29_967206107.JPG

8.5/10 Love the armor combo. makes her look evil as heck. wish I could see her face more to judge her better though, still great job.

Ninja2017-05-03_4120960.thumb.JPG.b8e313292f42017-05-03_4459388.thumb.JPG.32acd768e152017-05-03_4187231.thumb.JPG.4f5cd99a5a52017-05-03_4635195.thumb.JPG.69af158fc612017-05-03_4012857.thumb.JPG.adb2df18cc12017-05-03_4085839.thumb.JPG.2b6049402be

Posted

Midgard229: 9.5/10  very nice.  I could not do what you have done. 

2017-05-05_234872227.JPG

2017-05-05_234539776.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

Midgard229: 9.5/10  very nice.  I could not do what you have done. 

2017-05-05_234872227.JPG

2017-05-05_234539776.JPG

8/10

First, I support your choice of skin color as I too applied dark skin on my DK. Reason why I could not give 10/10 is the eyes and from your second picture.

The eyes are completely fine as it shows your style and preferences, but I personally am not very fond of cat/snake eyes. My char's eyes are unique, so yea I'm the odd one out.

The side view of your character looks a bit sad(?) from her expression as if she is about to cry or frowning, and the bottom of the chin is a bit off, dunno how to articulate it. Could say too round or so.

Now, I'm ready for criticism towards my char!!!! BRING IT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DK_01.thumb.JPG.641c85d4cb4b8453efa75579DK_11.thumb.JPG.6cff07c244c2c4217420c03eDk_12.thumb.JPG.7d32fda17c34aa1152c8c37cDK_13.thumb.JPG.dc49958bf24b06f20fc656d9DK_00.thumb.JPG.56d6a133403fc7d2bdee5d56DK_02.thumb.JPG.b14f5bf9c2fdc68e400be193