• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

best solo pve (only) class

17 posts in this topic

Posted

just curious whats the strongest solo pve class farming current content for rare items/silver ect if you had best of the best gear thats currently out 15+ 
say lvl 55 +

Posted (edited)

Sunflowers are op. So are carrots.

Edited by Pinkeh
1 person likes this

Posted

Any class is strongest in farming as long as you put your time in it , you might want to get a few sheep and cow since farming solo is boring sometime,images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyBSRVjsWiU7GEpt2_oet

Posted

Alright OP, time for a real answer, lol.

At this time, I believe one of the most cost efficient and strongest mob grinding class for loot is the Valkyrie, the reason I said, "Cost Efficient" is that unlike Witch/Wizard/Ranger the Valkyrie doesn't need loads of Potions to keep going, thus lowering your out-of-pocket expenses when it comes to "Refueling" before continuing your grind. I will say that the only real set back is, that Valkyries are a melee class, so, gathering up mobs can sometimes be a pain, but rest assured our AoE abilities are very strong and once you have them grouped up, it is very easy to blow them all down.

I hope I was helpful, and good luck in Black Desert Online!

Posted

Alright OP, time for a real answer, lol.

At this time, I believe one of the most cost efficient and strongest mob grinding class for loot is the Valkyrie, the reason I said, "Cost Efficient" is that unlike Witch/Wizard/Ranger the Valkyrie doesn't need loads of Potions to keep going, thus lowering your out-of-pocket expenses when it comes to "Refueling" before continuing your grind. I will say that the only real set back is, that Valkyries are a melee class, so, gathering up mobs can sometimes be a pain, but rest assured our AoE abilities are very strong and once you have them grouped up, it is very easy to blow them all down.

I hope I was helpful, and good luck in Black Desert Online!

You dont need mana pots as wizz/witch also. Mana drain works fine when grinding. You are range and got better aoe.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You will get nowhere either solo nor PvE with any class no matter the gear or level. You wont be even able to level solo. Better go find some other game that actually welcomes solo PvE players.

Edited by Kat

Posted

You will get nowhere either solo nor PvE with any class no matter the gear or level. You wont be even able to level solo. Better go find some other game that actually welcomes solo PvE players.

At what level begins the struggle? (I am 41 at the moment)

Posted (edited)

This is incorrect. I almost exclusively solo. I grouped 35 to 37 (be help someone) then 45 to 48 at catfish because there was a guild wizard just dropping packs 1 shot feeding exp. I have only been attacked by a PK 4 or 5 times. Solo depends largely on respecting other peoples camps and not letting pride get you killed if you cant beat someone(ones) that move into your camp. The real trick is not to go where Pvt Wiggles says is the best spot because everyone is fighting over that spot. And by that I mean any popular stream/guide site.

OP you can solo grind with every class in the game. Wizard/Archer are prob the fastest but I clear quickly with Serker as well and i've seen valks and wars that can kill steal from lesser geared dps. It is a mater of learning which NPC will range you and/or 1 shot you and not getting hit.

Edited by trixsterjl

Posted (edited)

Idk i soloed myself fine to 137 ap 161 dp. You clearly have massive attitude problem

Soloing as ranger seems pretty solid to me we have a bit weaker farming than be4 cause of the changes to explosive shot but its more entertaining to use multiple skills instead of 1 anyway.

Edited by Shinigamiqt

Posted

Mmmmm, I leveled from 39-50 on my warrior with only a single party from 45-47. I'm gonna take a note from Pinchy and will say that properly geared, any class can be abit OP when it comes to PvE since gear isn't dependent on level. You can be level 5 running around with witch's earrings and marks of shadow.

Posted

Tamer is the best grinder at the moment for the short answer.

You can level perfectly fine solo, make sure you're in a decent guild as after 45+ there will pvp over grind locations and you may need help clearing out.

Posted

This is a total lie.i think your abit too much worried about the pk system in this game.I been soloing all the way,and so have many people i knownbarely run into any trouble.Perhaps lvl after 45 and ull see its not a butcherfest as you think it is.some friendly advice ^.^

Posted

I solo Mediah content with +7/+5 gear.

Posted

If ya put points into mana absorb and max healing lantern.you can massive aoe eenmies without having to use a single pot with a witch/wizard

Posted (edited)

I've been soloing pretty much the entire leveling process from lvl 1-50.

I only grouped up to help low level guildies.

I need to recruit some less casual players, everyone in my guild is like lvl 30 or lower it seems.

2016-03-01_879439826.JPG

Edited by LordOnichan

Posted

I think... you may be right.

Posted (edited)

1-52 with both Warrior and Zerker and i`m not higher cause i slack too much , u can do anything solo with any class although some have it easier. For fighting elites mobs/small bosses the warrior is godlike both in survival and dps thanks to the dodge/block mechanics although it suffers from HP regen and u constantly pot depending on the mobs u fighting. For grinding like a zombie with only worry for your bag space and weight limit , i recommend the zerker cause once u get to level 48 and u get an awaken skill u put HP leech on your spin needless to say u just spin around at full hp killing mobs while pet loot. 

From the 2 i like the warrior more tbh , more versatile and u can pretty much do anything with it but then comes the world bosses and u`ll be head bashing the walls as a melee in those encounters so i strongly recommend a ranged class with 0 downtime and barely no uptime cost THE WIZARD , my buddy mains one and cheapskate didn`t buy a potion untill level 50 and still refuses to do so.

And ye this is a sandbox game meaning u can play how u want SOLO or not and u can achieve anything SOLO or not. The only reason to get into a party is for the exp bonus if full party and if you know u can`t PK people off your spot(not my case but that`s how it works around BDO atm).

Edited by Aden

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0