• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Yuria or Krea Longsword - Which is best?

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello everyone!

Like just about everyone, I have been trying to get my Yuria up to +15 but the cost has just been crazy.  I was wondering though, with the extra gem slot, the massive amounts of AP that comes on Krea, would it not be better?  Right now, Yuria costs about 300K and the Krea costs about 36K.  If you do the math, you'll save millions when it comes to maintaining full 100% durability while trying to enchant it all the way up.  As a Valk, and semi-PvP player, I'm just not sure what would be best.  I'm also a pretty casual player so I don't have truck loads of silver lying around.

What do you all think?

1 person likes this

Posted

yuria 300k?  Right this must be April fools jokes for sure.

Posted

Ill throw my interest on this as well, i too wonder what would be best of the two

315k on croxus last night for shortsword :p

Posted

That's actually low.  On my server, it's normally around the 315K that Kezha mentioned.

Posted

Do you know there is amity game in Calpheon and you can get yuria with 90k, right?

Posted

Do you know there is amity game in Calpheon and you can get yuria with 90k, right?

Then again, Energy and time are money.

Posted

When you can grind, afk fishing and doing others things which give more money, then yes you can justify to buy it for 300k.

Posted

Ok, if we take the cost factor out completely, which weapon would be the best overall?  I'm not really sure how a +5 damage to humans makes Yuria so much better in PvP when it can only get 1 gem.

Posted

-base +5 dmg to humans
-upgrading increased acc/ap/human dmg
-Human dmg bypasses armor if target is human.
-yuria is cheap 150k for longsword

warriors + valks have high crit 100%/80% and can have +5AS/CS with yuria anyway.

Posted (edited)

-base +5 dmg to humans
-upgrading increased acc/ap/human dmg
-Human dmg bypasses armor if target is human.
-yuria is cheap 150k for longsword

warriors + valks have high crit 100%/80% and can have +5AS/CS with yuria anyway.

Well, it's pricey on my server right now but you think it's still worth it over the Krea?    I got my Yuria up to +11 right now and it's killing me with my terrible RNG luck.

Edited by Last Patriot

Posted (edited)

Wait, why did Yuria get expensive all of a sudden? Yuria was like 220k a while ago, now its 315K? Is it because people stop farming Yuria?

I am not sure if Krea is worth it atm cause there's Liverto/Kzarka that also have 2 slots and with better stats. I would think it is better to save those blackstones until you get Liverto/Kzarka.

Edited by SecretAtoz

Posted

Krea is trash, this conversation should not be happening.

Posted

amity game is stupid easy for this guy, get 250-500 amity per 2 energy. should only need 3-4 rounds tops to get enough to buy 2-3 yuria weapons.

Posted

I'd like to add if you have his Amity above 500 he will sell them to you for 200 amity vs 500. So, it's good to try to stack amity as much as you can maybe even park a mule there with a Black Dragon zodiac. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello.

Amity game easy?  I spent 190 x2 (2 chrs) energy to refill it above 500... You have to fail 5 consecutives times etc... No black dragon here.

So stop bullshit plz!!

Krea sounds to be a better alternative if human damage on Yuria is really bugged.

Posted

Krea should only be considered if you're trying to make a weapon set for a min maxed defensive build.

Posted

Hello everyone!

Like just about everyone, I have been trying to get my Yuria up to +15 but the cost has just been crazy.  I was wondering though, with the extra gem slot, the massive amounts of AP that comes on Krea, would it not be better?  Right now, Yuria costs about 300K and the Krea costs about 36K.  If you do the math, you'll save millions when it comes to maintaining full 100% durability while trying to enchant it all the way up.  As a Valk, and semi-PvP player, I'm just not sure what would be best.  I'm also a pretty casual player so I don't have truck loads of silver lying around.

What do you all think?

I've noticed the same thing. In terms of raw max damage output, Yuria will typically win out against most enemies in Mediah and beyond. 

That said, I believe Krea is the better option, particularly if you're using its offhand counterpart. For one, you get a lovely +5 accuracy bonus. In addition, Krea weapons are remarkably cheap and fairly common compared to Yuria, making repair max durability much cheaper. Finally, Krea boasts a relatively high minimum damage compared to other weapons, meaning more reliable damage output.

Posted

I didn't.  Which NPC is it?  Thanks!

Posted

usually i levelled my alt using yuria , but with DK and wizzy i ried to buy 2x Krea (main hand and second weapon) and the final damage seems good..

i dont know precisely, because when your ap is so >> than monster (from 1 to 50 lv it always happens), but at the end  the difference , IMHO , it is so small than could be more useful the +5 accuracy that some AP points

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0