• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Easter Event Extension

121 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

We'll let it slide this time.  Don't let it happen again! ;)

Thanks for correcting this. 

Edited by Malicent
1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for having looked into it, Jouska.

Posted

That explains a lot...

Posted

April fool!! I trust no one on this day! Even my boss fooled me!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

at least this will give me time to find the star eggs that are so rare. It would be funny and i'd have egg on my face for buying it but this was connected to a post earlier reporting the eggs not dropping and It occured to me that I dont have any in my inventory after moving to mediah.

Edited by trixsterjl

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

Following the Mediah Update monsters are no longer dropping Easter Eggs as they should for the Easter Event, although you can still find them out in the world.  This will be corrected with the next maintenance on April 6th and the event will be extended until April 13th. We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

- The BDO Team

Please them me the eggs can't be used after the event. They're terrible and since consumables aren't on a global cooldown, they can egg up then pot up.

Posted

Cool...still have time to get my furnishings now :)

Posted

Yeah free HP Potions / Life Egg's.

Please them me the eggs can't be used after the event. They're terrible and since consumables aren't on a global cooldown, they can egg up then pot up.

Well you can also use already 2 different HP Potions if you want. So 1 more or less doesn't matter.
It's nearly impossible to kill someone with level 53+ and 120+dp if you are 1:1 and he does use 2 different HP Potions. If you use high quality hp potion from cooking and the ones from the merchant store you will stay nearly all time max hp.

But it always depends on stats, skills and so on. But yeah 2 different HP Potions CD + 1 more from Easter Egg is kinda op.
In my opinion it would be nice if you could change the Egg's to all the different egg's. So at least some more player would change a bundle of all 4 egg's types to the black spirit egg.

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

Following the Mediah Update monsters are no longer dropping Easter Eggs as they should for the Easter Event, although you can still find them out in the world.  This will be corrected with the next maintenance on April 6th and the event will be extended until April 13th. We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

- The BDO Team

Yay! Thank you for correcting and extending the event. ^_^

Posted

THREE DAYs with ZERO raindrop eggs AFK fishing,  I will never reach 40 eggs because even before the patch it was two a day.  DAUM!!

Posted

thanks, i was already concerned i wouldnt make it with making my forniture.

Posted

Thank you. Turns out i will be able to get all my exclusive furniture <3

Posted

THREE DAYs with ZERO raindrop eggs AFK fishing,  I will never reach 40 eggs because even before the patch it was two a day.  DAUM!!

Get the ones out in the worl its WAY faster. I got fed up trying to fish them myself. You can google for a map with locations

1 person likes this

Posted

ReRead the patch notes. They ARE supposed to be on global cooldown.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/59844-patch-notes-march-30th/

Cooldowns were added to the Easter Egg items.

• Life Easter Egg has a 6 second cooldown.

• All other Easter Eggs have a 1 second cooldown.

Posted

ReRead the patch notes. They ARE supposed to be on global cooldown.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/59844-patch-notes-march-30th/

Cooldowns were added to the Easter Egg items.

• Life Easter Egg has a 6 second cooldown.

• All other Easter Eggs have a 1 second cooldown.

I said all consumables. You can use a normal health pot then an egg. Please REREAD what I said.

Posted

Will the cherry blossom trees also disappear around that time? I wouldn´t mind having them ingame forever, adds a beautiful color variation to the world : D
More!

3 people like this

Posted

Thanks jouska

Posted

YAY Thank you for the extension! I didn't really get to do the Easter egg thing! But will be doing it tonight WOOhoo!

Posted

Oh hell yeah! Thanks!  :x

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

- The BDO Team

Thank you for correcting this, very cool of you. :)

Posted

Oh good! I needed more time to grab some Easter furniture anyway.

Posted

at least this will give me time to find the star eggs that are so rare. It would be funny and i'd have egg on my face for buying it but this was connected to a post earlier reporting the eggs not dropping and It occured to me that I dont have any in my inventory after moving to mediah.

exploration near Olivia. There you can find allt of them. You can use Dulfy's guide for it. :)

Posted (edited)

exploration near Olivia. There you can find allt of them. You can use Dulfy's guide for it. :)

Cool thanks. The other eggs dropped decently i've seen like 3 star eggs. Guilds say it isn't worth it but I dont like events going unfinished unless i'm bored with a game. Not sure if there is a title....

Edited by trixsterjl

Posted

Cool thanks. The other eggs dropped decently i've seen like 3 star eggs. Guilds say it isn't worth it but I dont like events going unfinished unless i'm bored with a game. Not sure if there is a title....

I totally get you man. Also there is 10 min respawn, so you can make a nifty little route, or have multiple character around at sites.. If you encounter other people farming aswell, just change channels :) Good hunting.