• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tier 3 Ultimate Forges...working?

44 posts in this topic

Posted

So Grade 3 Weapon and armor stones can be crafted now. I've made 10 so far.

No one has sold an Ultimate weapon on Orwen, and I have now failed 6 attempts at taking my +15 sword of destruction to its Ultimate (yellow) form.

Can someone please tell me that it's simply a low success rate, rather than it not being available ingame yet? I will be beyond pissed off if I wasted my time and the considerable investment that goes into making the stones and it's just not available yet...even though every prerequisite was released.

Posted

Is your worker an artisan? Just curious what worker rank.

Posted

RNG more than likely.  In KR I had around 20 failed attempts at grade 3, was successful on first attempt proc'ing ult on grade 2.

Posted

So you have an Ultimate in this current content? I'm fine with low % as long as it's possible, and I'm not just wasting reform stones.

Is your worker an artisan? Just curious what worker rank.

Artisan Human with 21 Luck.

Ok...so has anyone successfully upgraded their weapon in current NA content?

Posted

Ultimate was possible before the patch. Still is possible. And yes its a very low chance. 

Rumor is that using a blue instead of a green gives better odds on rolling an ultimate. But other then you just have to keep trying. 

You can do it with tier 1 or tier 3 stones. T3 obviously are the new ones and are supposed to give a much higher chance. "Higher chance" being relative. 

I had actually just crafted up a batch of 10 then got my liverto last night. Torn between just selling them or going for an Ulti dagger.

Posted

I'm using Grade 3 stones, and a Blue +15 Destruction weapon.

0 for 7 so far, which now sounds about on par with the responses here. People in my guild were telling me not to keep trying, since no one has sold an Ultimate weapon on the marketplace-- and the Kzarka weapon isn't ingame yet, hypothesizing that Daum kept all Ultimate weapons out until they were released simultaneously later...even though we were able to level up our forges and make grade 3 stones.

Posted

I'm using Grade 3 stones, and a Blue +15 Destruction weapon.

0 for 7 so far, which now sounds about on par with the responses here. People in my guild were telling me not to keep trying, since no one has sold an Ultimate weapon on the marketplace-- and the Kzarka weapon isn't ingame yet, hypothesizing that Daum kept all Ultimate weapons out until they were released simultaneously later...even though we were able to level up our forges and make grade 3 stones.

what? Kzarka weapon IS in-game...

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4cp0c8/

Posted (edited)

Ultimate was not possible before level 3.

It  should be possible now, the chance is just very low (I'm at 13 failed attempts so far)

Edited by Jinra1

Posted

It  should be possible now, the chance is just very low (I'm at 13 failed attempts so far)

Thanks, I'll keep at it.

For all servers? I haven't seen Kzarka spawn on Orwen yet.

Posted

Thanks, I'll keep at it.

For all servers? I haven't seen Kzarka spawn on Orwen yet.

it should be. I am guessing the drop rate is pretty low considering it's one of the best weapons in the game with our current content.

Posted

Wait using a grade 3 stone on a blue weapon isn't a gauranteed upgrade?????

I guess it's another day of leveling life skills when I upgrade from blue to yellow...

Posted

Wait using a grade 3 stone on a blue weapon isn't a gauranteed upgrade?????

I guess it's another day of leveling life skills when I upgrade from blue to yellow...

The only way to guarantee an upgrade to ultlmate is to use an ultimate stone instead of a grade 3 stone.   I don't know if ultimate stones are in the game yet.  Many people choose to use an ultimate stone, even though they cost around 7 million silver, to avoid the RNG associated with the grade 3 stones.

Perhaps not from upgrading but ultimates could be crafted pre-mediah.  Someone posted a ultimate yuria amulet  on my server prior to the media update.  Probably a very low proc chance when crafting yuria weapons.

Posted

The only way to guarantee an upgrade to ultlmate is to use an ultimate stone instead of a grade 3 stone.   I don't know if ultimate stones are in the game yet.  Many people choose to use an ultimate stone, even though they cost around 7 million silver, to avoid the RNG associated with the grade 3 stones.

Perhaps not from upgrading but ultimates could be crafted pre-mediah.  Someone posted a ultimate yuria amulet  on my server prior to the media update.  Probably a very low proc chance when crafting yuria weapons.

Yeah, proccing an ultimate when making an amulet would likely be akin to getting your weapon to +15 with 15 stones.

I don't care that it's not 100% with grade 3 stones...as long as I'm not wasting them for no reason. I can make more, just needed to know it was possible.

Posted

Yeah, proccing an ultimate when making an amulet would likely be akin to getting your weapon to +15 with 15 stones.

I don't care that it's not 100% with grade 3 stones...as long as I'm not wasting them for no reason. I can make more, just needed to know it was possible.

I saw a video where one guy used over 50 million silver to get his weapon to yellow.  He regretted gambling when he could have purchased a ultimate stone for 7 million.  RNG has not been kind to me in this game.  I'll wait for the sure thing.  ;p

Posted (edited)

Used 6 grade 3 stones for my yuria all have failed, I'm making 3 more right now. Using artisan humain with 22.5 luck.

Edit: I am now at 13 stones and still no luck ;-;

Edited by Patchouli

Posted

4 Fails now on Yuria Longbow.
Human Worker Level 3 Green

Posted

5 fails, yellow worker with 22LUCK...

This is bullshit.

Posted (edited)

Took me 3 stones to get this baby.

o3AoD.png

Now working on Ultimate Jubre Talisman. Tried 1 stone at green just now and it failed. Going to blue tonight and try more stones tomorrow.

Edited by JoeyDee9

Posted

Took me 3 stones to get this baby.

o3AoD.png

Now working on Ultimate Jubre Talisman. Tried 1 stone at green just now and it failed. Going to blue tonight and try more stones tomorrow.

Granted you got lucky, for most people having no luck with 10 + stones, to gain +4 AP hardly looks worth it right now. May skip out on this for now.

Posted

So Grade 3 Weapon and armor stones can be crafted now. I've made 10 so far.

No one has sold an Ultimate weapon on Orwen, and I have now failed 6 attempts at taking my +15 sword of destruction to its Ultimate (yellow) form.

Can someone please tell me that it's simply a low success rate, rather than it not being available ingame yet? I will be beyond pissed off if I wasted my time and the considerable investment that goes into making the stones and it's just not available yet...even though every prerequisite was released.

human artisan level 30 . 25+ luck, weapon craft or armorcraft bonus = easy.

4 Fails now on Yuria Longbow.
Human Worker Level 3 Green

green worker = fire it.

Posted

human artisan level 30 . 25+ luck, weapon craft or armorcraft bonus = easy.

green worker = fire it.

But ut he does his Job. I dont wanna be such a bad boss everyone hates :/

3 people like this

Posted

Am curious, how many of you that are failing used a tier 2 stone to guarantee the blue upgrade?  I saw a video (NA) where he said if you used tier 2 stones, you will not be able to get ultimate.  If you used tier 1 to get blue, you would get a chance to get an ultimate using t1 stones.  So what I am wondering before I start this process, maybe upgrade to blue using t1 stones, then use t3 to go for ultimate?  Can using t2 stones to get blue be causing the high failure rate for ultimate????   

Posted

I'm at 0/10 attempts going from Blue to Ultimate Grunil body with Grade 3. My friend is at 0/9 on the same thing.

Posted (edited)

Did you both use t1 or t2 to get your blue?

Edited by Annukie

Posted (edited)

Sitting at 15 failed attempts on my Yuria weapon, but I've been using a blue worker with 16.8 luck so I'm not surprised.

Edit: At 19 failed attempts now.

Edit 2: Finally got it to work after 21 tries. Used a Professional Human Worker with 17 luck.

Edited by NewbieScrub

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0