• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Game seems dead already?

79 posts in this topic

Posted

Leaderboard ranking goes up more and more everyday while I'm same ranking in certain things because less players logging in...

Never see anyone doing Red Battlegrounds.. like 12 people total at all times...

By the time Blader/Ninja and other interesting classes come out there probably will be no players, so PvP will be very difficult to find... 

1 person likes this

Posted

Nice meme.

2 people like this

Posted

9k=Wat8.jpg?1315930535

NO

1 person likes this

Posted

I dunno, the streets are always as packed and bastards are still always stealing my horses.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I remember seeing the same thread the other day. Why would everyone do battlegrounds when they have to gear grind? The minimum they put you at for BG won't save you from a fully geared player. BG takes out time that people could be using leveling/grinding, fishing, gathering, etc. 

Oh. Noticed this is a troll thread. GG

Edited by DarthAznable
1 person likes this

Posted

41B6cPkVIwL._SY300_.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

Very odd community... Everyone calls anything a troll threat if it's disagreeing with BDO or saying anything negative about it...

Fanboys, there are problems with games... Acting like a game is perfect is silly because no game is perfect.

2 people like this

Posted

Not that joke of a "gamer gril" 9_9

Posted

Very odd community... Everyone calls anything a troll threat if it's disagreeing with BDO or saying anything negative about it...

Fanboys, there are problems with games... Acting like a game is perfect is silly because no game is perfect.

Try HARDER.

Posted

> ProfessionalGamerGirl

> kaceytron avatar

> trying to tell us the game feels dead

C'mon now, what reaction did you except?

2 people like this

Posted

BG's are dead because they are a crappy concept.

Can't really speak about leaderboards as I've never paid attention to them.

1 person likes this

Posted

Leaderboard ranking goes up more and more everyday while I'm same ranking in certain things because less players logging in...

Never see anyone doing Red Battlegrounds.. like 12 people total at all times...

By the time Blader/Ninja and other interesting classes come out there probably will be no players, so PvP will be very difficult to find... 

Not sure if April fool or real so....

The reason why no one is doing Red Battleground is because it is for lvl 50+ players! A LOT players aren't lvl 50 yet because they take it slow, enjoy the game, go fishing, do quest and DON'T power level. I played since headstart and my main is lvl 24. 

Sorry but many players have a real life, BDO is not a game for school kiddies. Many players are experienced older MMO players. 

You should wait 1-2 months and there will be more players doing mass PVP etc.

Posted (edited)

80% of the players can leave for any reason they like, the rest of us that enjoy BDO can get stuffed into the same channel. It'll be as busy as it always was. 

EDIT: With less complaining i might add.

Edited by Ginrei

Posted

The reason why no one is doing Red Battleground is because it is for lvl 50+ players! A LOT players aren't lvl 50 yet because they take it slow, enjoy the game, go fishing, do quest and DON'T power level. I played since headstart and my main is lvl 24. 

Sorry but many players have a real life, BDO is not a game for school kiddies. Many players are experienced older MMO players. 

"Bdo is not a game for school kiddies, Many players are expierenced older mmo players".

>Games been out a month.

>Takes only 12 hours of grinding if not less to get to 50.

10/10 Troll. Just  1 day and you can be 50.

Games been out over 30 days...

1 person likes this

Posted

Alot of people are still getting geared up. Believe it or not... Not everyone grinded week's straight like most lol. I'm not in a very big guild but out of the active 40 player's maybe only 25-30% are full +15 etc. Otherwise most will avoid battlegrounds until they feel they are geared enough.

Just my observation atm. I can be a negative ahole, but will say the game is doing fine so far.

Posted

Majority of the people are still leveling, gearing up, farming for money, and believe it or not...learning the game.  This game got more side content than most other MMO's where your sole objectives there were to just kill things.  I've got a guildy that moved to BDO from GW2 recently, still in early teen levels.  Not fast leveler, but she's totally into this game and play it every day.  She's doing it right though, questing, crafting, trading, connecting nodes, working up energy & contribution points, etc..

Dead?  Not from what I can see.  Some areas have less people now because Mediah opened, that's about it.  Also people aren't doing crimson battleground because it lacks good rewards, lacking incentives, and gear differences make it not fun for a lot of people.  Many tried it the first day, but after getting repeatedly killed they are back out leveling & grinding for gear again.

Posted

The game will actually spike in population when they release these classes since so many people are waiting for them. More or less so depending on how long they hole them.

Posted (edited)

"Bdo is not a game for school kiddies, Many players are expierenced older mmo players".

>Games been out a month.

>Takes only 12 hours of grinding if not less to get to 50.

10/10 Troll. Just  1 day and you can be 50.

Games been out over 30 days...

Kinda stupid of you for missing the point but expected.

He is pointing out the fact that he is enjoying the game not in it for the race along with the fact he works and has family things to do it seems.

There are 2 sides to it and yes you can get 50 in 12 hours but that is IF you do it and dont enjoy other things in the game.

Game isnt dead and tons are on but there doing other things than just pvping.

PS. before you make some stupid smart ass comment and put your foot in your mouth I am level 53 with a full time job and kids and i am skilled in 3 diff things on my alt toon which is 51 .... I can relate to both sides though so maybe you should as well.

Edited by Tez
1 person likes this

Posted

Off-topic, how does one get negative forum reputation?  I haven't seen that before. o:

Posted

why does everyone put "players take it slow" and "enjoy the game" in the same sentence as if people can't just like grinding mobs in this game.

As for red battleground or w/e I remember hearing that its also empty in the kr version.

Posted

Off-topic, how does one get negative forum reputation?  I haven't seen that before. o:

I get asked this alot lol and i love my neg rep

I went against the WHOLE BR community before betas even about the ip block against them and took the side of NA players but i spoke up in posts and told them we didnt want all the huehuehuehuehue's so they all banded and neg rep my post.

Posted

lmao, 

Posted (edited)

There was a way to not only like, but also dislike peoples posts.

Edited by Che

Posted

leaderboard rankings are per channel, not server, just so you know.

We have many channels per server, 3 servers per region, and a very large world to spread people apart in. The game is far from dead, but will suffer from the illusion of inactivity due to our multi-server structure coupled with the huge number of channels each server has. The game also has a large number of zones to further spread the playerbase, coupled with no reason to group with other players beyond grinding and PK teaming. The energy cost to chat will also deter channel based chatter for people who actually want to make use of their energy.

The issue I see in all this is BDO's massive lack of social aspects

Posted

16D+ on my Valk, still lvl 32, lots of afk training/fishing. So yes some people do take it slow. Not everyone rushes to max lvl to do end game pvp.