• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Game seems dead already?

79 posts in this topic

Posted

There was a way to not only like, but also dislike peoples posts.

thats what she said xD

but ya this was before they removed the dislike button.  I stuck up for the NA community and got neg rep by the BR community but I am glad I did it cause we had ALOT of horrible and disrespectful BR's and even other BRs would say the same lol.

I feel bad for the good BR's though and a few of them in my guild are even ashamed of the bad ones lol.

Posted

There was a way to not only like, but also dislike peoples posts.

Ah I see, before my time.  I'm kind of glad we don't have that now, TERA's forums had +/- and people were so petty about it.

Posted

...Never see anyone doing Red Battlegrounds...

Oh, thats because its a PvP game and not "carebears" game I assume, because everyone who plays BDO in a "right" way are hardcore PvPers with huge e-peens ...

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh, thats because its a PvP game and not "carebears" game I assume, because everyone who plays BDO in a "right" way are hardcore PvPers with huge e-peens ...

They have to compensate for small real life peens somehow :P 

1 person likes this

Posted

I keep hoping some of my farming competition will duck out, but nope...

Posted

Very odd community... Everyone calls anything a troll threat if it's disagreeing with BDO or saying anything negative about it...

Fanboys, there are problems with games... Acting like a game is perfect is silly because no game is perfect.

Very odd person, opening up a thread whilst there are dozens of other threads already. You want some special attention, aww. :3

Posted

12922065_1606978012959196_1036430078_o.p

Very dead Need to fight for grindig spots...
At Scrolls are always People at every channel.

Besst Play Time at the Moment 4-6am CET

Posted (edited)

I get asked this alot lol and i love my neg rep

I went against the WHOLE BR community before betas even about the ip block against them and took the side of NA players but i spoke up in posts and told them we didnt want all the huehuehuehuehue's so they all banded and neg rep my post.

I'd give you a like, but don't want to ruin your -50.

Edited by HeavensSword
1 person likes this

Posted

Ah I see, before my time.  I'm kind of glad we don't have that now, TERA's forums had +/- and people were so petty about it.

ya well the BR's were very petty about the IP block not matter how nicely you put it to them.

Posted

Leaderboard ranking goes up more and more everyday while I'm same ranking in certain things because less players logging in...

Never see anyone doing Red Battlegrounds.. like 12 people total at all times...

By the time Blader/Ninja and other interesting classes come out there probably will be no players, so PvP will be very difficult to find... 

I dunno where you're hanging out but I see tons of people regularly. Maybe let them all know you enjoy flashing your cleavage to the internet and more people will flock to where you hang your horse's bridle? 

Posted

I'd give you a like, but don't want to ruin your -50.

ya people been liking as of late and i keep going back down.  I was up to -172

Shout outs to my NA community I got your back against the tierney of the huehuehuehuehue's

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i would play any game that feature a community made of decent people and without idiots like all the one that open stupid thread in this forum

it could be a 2 button MMORPG i would still play it if the assure me i never have to meet anything like BDO community ever again

all this kids impatient, crying about everything, whining for the price, whining for the 30$ entrance fee and whining for the shop all at the same time

plus the other saying the game is dead the market is all wrong and fishing is op and ranger is up and down... dear lord and they are all in game this is the most annoying part they cry and cry and you still find them here ALWAYS never leave...

i guess videogames were better when there were a community of 100.000 player only because if the % of stupid is the same 20%, 20% of 100.000 is only 20.000 easy to control 20% of 1.000.000 is 200.000 is double of the number of player that used to play UO they are unstoppable

Edited by NgocTu

Posted

This is why women shouldnt be allowed to vote

Shut up

Posted

Leaderboard ranking goes up more and more everyday while I'm same ranking in certain things because less players logging in...

By the time Blader/Ninja and other interesting classes come out there probably will be no players, so PvP will be very difficult to find... 

its because no one wants to do Red Battleground, its a waste of time...time that could be spent grinding. 

Posted

It's around that time the new and shiny is wearing off for the people who just like to hop from new game to new game so they're proclaiming that the sky is falling.

Posted

Waiting for them to pop in here and win the april fools thread contest.

Posted

Not sure if April fool or real so....

The reason why no one is doing Red Battleground is because it is for lvl 50+ players! A LOT players aren't lvl 50 yet because they take it slow, enjoy the game, go fishing, do quest and DON'T power level. I played since headstart and my main is lvl 24. 

Sorry but many players have a real life, BDO is not a game for school kiddies. Many players are experienced older MMO players. 

You should wait 1-2 months and there will be more players doing mass PVP etc.

I keep seeing people yelling this "I don't rush I don't powerlevel".. But.. wtf.. I think you mean something more like "I only afk fish".

I did NO mob grinding and easily hit 50. I don't see how you could not if you are playing. You get exp from all kinds of crap like gathering and processing.. Most of my levels came from raising up gathering skill to make noble wagon..

Posted

Everyone is worried about leveling combat xp right now.  Maybe so they wont have to play catch up if blader or such comes out.

Posted

I suggest they make a battleground like mistmarrow in archeage where the battlefield will open at specific time frame. I think this would attract more players into it, instead of doing arena like battlefield where it can happen anytime.

Posted

I keep seeing people yelling this "I don't rush I don't powerlevel".. But.. wtf.. I think you mean something more like "I only afk fish".

I did NO mob grinding and easily hit 50. I don't see how you could not if you are playing. You get exp from all kinds of crap like gathering and processing.. Most of my levels came from raising up gathering skill to make noble wagon..

I think you get the people wrong... it ia more like "I have a rl and don't play 3+ hours every day, also I'm fishing and running around, doing quest for contributions points that don't give normal exp." 

It takes much more time to become 50 if you are not playing every day and are more interested and the jobs and the econemy and knowledge system. 

Posted

Until it hits eso dead, it's not dead.

Posted

Not sure if Nebulas comeback or.....

Posted

BDO is doing fairly well imo. Much better than many previous title's in the genre.

Posted

It still gets crowded after several capacity increase...nah ain't dead.