• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Traders unite!

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings fellow Traders!

I gotta say Trading is the most fun aspect of this game to me. I'm currently at Prof10 and keep running my wagon as much as I can! My typical route is around Calpheon but it's not perfect as the trade managers aren't always replenished when I'm through.

What level Trading are you and what routes do you guys use?

~Ironweaver

2016-04-01_2058055718.JPG

Posted

Currently just going back and forth Calpheon Altinova but that's because I focus more on levelling my horses.

For levelling trading short routes with as many items as possible was supposedly the fastest way I think? Which route are you using?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

These are my active nodes and my route is as follows:

North Calpheon --> Bernianto Farm --> North Wheat Plantation --> Floring --> North Wheat Plantation --> Florin --> Plantation --> Contaminated Farm --> East Calpheon --> Fales Dirt Farm --> Marni Cave Path --> Keplan --> Marni Cave Path --> Keplan --> Bain Farmland --> Oberen Farm --> South Calpheon --> Gabino Farm --> Cohen Farm and then back to north calpheon. 

I use the professional trader shirt that gives 10% XP (sold from luxury vendors!) and Sute Tea for another 8%. I only discovered these a few nights ago. 

2016-04-01_2060447546.JPG

Edited by Ironweaver
1 person likes this

Posted

As an Artisan Trader (Edan) who mainly just wanted to level/breed horses, seems like you guys have the right idea.

I usually just burn my energy and do daily contribution quests whenever trade goods run out.

Posted

As a newish player and new to trading (my route is typically Olivia to Velia to Heidel) i was curious how you guys feel about the system for money making. I know it's worth it for the horse training and breeding but what about money in general and contribution spendage to connect nodes. Would it be worth more to farm crafting mats to sell and or maybe wagons ( i have found that at the very least crafting the trade wagon for sale is a pretty large profit vs just selling the crafting mats.)

So as an example i could sell the trade wagon on my server (assuming it sells of course, haven't actually tried yet) and make around 700k profit. But in general that's kinda dull. Should i instead focus my points into connecting towns for trade? I do at very least plan to make myself a trade wagon and deck it out with some parts before i really decide. Later on i wanna buy or craft a noble and or merchant wagon plus maybe a ship for trading too. The farm wagon works of course but i cant upgrade it so that isn't very fun. Or least i don't think i can.

As a side note: generally my goals in pve for this game are to make as much money as possible while still spending it all over the place. I have 81 contribution points at level 26 and never have any available to spend lol. Which is why i figure i need to focus on one or the other. Trading or Gathering.

Thanks for any insights you guys might have.

Posted (edited)

Trent > Altinova up and down. Nice and safe route :)

godess1.png

Edited by Madelief

Posted

Velia to keplan is my current route. I can usually pick up tons of trade questa on the way. It's not the best, but it is what I'm doing for the moment.

Posted

Velia  > Heidel > Glish and back again. And then > Northern Wheat Plantation > Calpheon when they need to restock, and I fish at each end.

Behold the Moneyshot in all its blingyness.

2016-03-19_810106704.JPG

Posted

I do an Iliyas to Florin 39% distance bonus.  Vs going all the way to trent for a 55% distance.