• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Incognito (Hardcore PVP Clan Recruiting) (Edan Server-Level 55+ Only, 260 Ap/Dp)

48 posts in this topic

Posted

Filled out an app. Enkudu, 50 warrior.

Posted (edited)

Now that is photoshopped =) Nice try again... man you are so much fail.

Cool story bro, This will all get settled when they look at the logs of when you started botting *cough March 17 *Cough

Anyways good luck man, I'm out.

Edited by Penguin

Posted

Emortals entered into an alliance with them before realizing the entire guild supported botting and other 3rd party software. Came back to my computer today to see they kicked me from their discord before I could even break off the alliance.

0/10 would not deal with again.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

To be clear. If I see next post about "This guild is cheating + screen" in this forum, the consequences will be drawn. Forum is not the place to write such things. If you have solid evidence that guild cheating, please contact technical support, than write post about it. 

Thank you, and I hope that I will not have to come back here.

Edited by Deska

Posted (edited)

I've held back on posting the real post where catch is asking about how to bot, etc...then he made the fishing bot, etc...it's odd he would do this knowing we have all kinds of real proof about him...but at the same time...I just don't care...I have been out of town, come back and still the same bads posting about us...wtf...i'm blown away that we have this much impact on people

Emortals entered into an alliance with them before realizing the entire guild supported botting and other 3rd party software. Came back to my computer today to see they kicked me from their discord before I could even break off the alliance.

Um...I'm confused...lol.  You told me you guys shit on gravity on a daily basis and sold to me that you were this great guild, so we said...eh...lets try an alliance...may be worth it at this point.  After we beat you 225 to 11 we said...okay...um...maybe we can help these guys get better.  So we saw that you guys were not going to get better and you guys were talking behind our backs in whispers in teamspeak not knowing we could hear it and I said...eh...they aren't worth it so we removed you.  I waited to get back so I could talk to you...but you are never on...so I finally booted you from our comms.  I will say this...your only good player is coming to us, so...thanks for that...wasn't totally a waste.  Take care, highly suggest you guys get good.  

*HAHAH, just hit me what you are talking about tanaka...you nub!  I was trying to figure out what in the world you are talking about with a bot, it's a discord bot you tard...you give it commands for music and other crap like that...wow...seriously...

this guild is so dead, and their reputation will prevent them establishing an alliance with any guild, so this guild is not a threat (never was) to good ole' edan.

title acquired : 'non-factor'

lol...35 to 45 members in every game..like we had originally planned in this game...ugh...I'm pretty happy with where we are...I feel bad for you...your feelings were so hurt after being kicked...now months later you are still affected...it's sad man :(

Edited by Sir Ulrich Von Liechtenste

Posted (edited)

Honestly this is one of the most fun guilds I've ever been in...I think it's funny watching all the haters...

If anyone wants to 1v1 to represent their guilds, i will gladly handle all this. I am a somewhat under geared and under leveled Sorc but i am willing to represent incog in 1v1s. Message me in game: Squidlydoo is my name, you might know me from reddit. Thanks.

Edited by Squanchy
idk
2 people like this

Posted

Enough of the stupid BS.

Let's get back on topic. 

We're still a hardcore pvp guild with the highest percent of active players in the game. We're still in the process of recruiting quality players for the time being and all around we're just here to have a good time.  

2 people like this

Posted

A lot of the people that left the guild, ended up leaving the game in general. Incognito is fun because they actually have teamwork. Unlike most of the useless zerg guilds. 

1 person likes this

Posted

i don't think you're smart, the only bot you must of saw was "merchantbot" which is a voip bot made for music and moderation in Discord, AKA  used to play mainly music from youtube if you want the source code git gud and go to github and search "music bot"

1 person likes this

Posted

i don't think you're smart, the only bot you must of saw was "merchantbot" which is a voip bot made for music and moderation in Discord, AKA  used to play mainly music from youtube if you want the source code git gud and go to github and search "music bot"

Come on now.... :P

Posted (edited)

Here comes Balin with his stupidity, and trying to ALWAYS twist stories =) You do not have an impact on anyone, and never will. This is a game, and we talk about game stuff.. go figure =) Your self proclaimed comments about impacting others is delusional at best.

Please provide proof of anything I have done, don't worry, I will wait.................

Remember, Incognito does not do alliances, and they declare war on anyone who does ask to ally with them? Oh ya, hypocrite as usual.... Penguin left guild only so he can AFK bot, and that is all..

Xyler was leaving, wasn't a need to kick him, he found out the real truth about you, just like everyone does eventually. Just curious, how much money have you made selling bots with Ming? =) Got that recording of you talking about it when I was recording in game stuff... your voice is all over it, talking about it with Bird... but as Deska said, don't post it here, but dun worry, I got you covered =) 

Good luck at being a non-factor guild, but you should be used to it by now. Bottom feeder now, and bottom feeder tomorrow.. I challenge you to a duel, and you can even have Bird log on your account, like you always do, since you cannot duel for yourself =) I know your style, and the things you do, you always have someone that knows how to play actually log on your account to play for you =)

No BS dude...that really is what that kid was talking about...lol...you know the merchant bot...he apparently thought that did something in game...what bot has ever been listed in discord...

Edited by Sir Ulrich Von Liechtenste

Posted

No BS dude...that really is what that kid was talking about...lol...you know the merchant bot...he apparently thought that did something in game...what bot has ever been listed in discord...

The music bot on Discord is just that, you are correct. Has nothing to do with BDO, Merchant did a good job with that thing.

I'm past all this crap... time for Blader tomorrow, and so on.. best of luck.

Posted

The music bot on Discord is just that, you are correct. Has nothing to do with BDO, Merchant did a good job with that thing.

Have fun...

Have fun...

Posted

BLADER INCOMING :D

Posted

"Scoobydoo sign my ass" - That one marvel guy. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Remember the Alamo

Posted

image.jpeg

2 people like this

Posted

Recruiting more wiz/witches!

1 person likes this

Posted

Best guild NA we are kind of a big deal

Posted

Wiz lyfe yo

Posted

I saw you guys get DESTROYED by even numbers on a stream tonight. Was hilarious.  Not so good at the GvG.

Posted

HILARIOUS...but that did't happen...you mean the crap guild that had a bunch of ghillied players hiding in the weeds, then we called out to a 10 v 8...melted them with our 8...they started using tears...and 3 marvel jumped in to help...that one?  Yea...exactly...scored showed a lot of domination from us...nice try though...stay motivated.

I saw his 9 versus your 7 or 8. And they didn't tear, they were split up a lot because of ressing at node. You didn't call out for a 10 v 8 either, you started complaining and calling them a zerg so they let you come count how many they had. Instead you decided to just instant meteor meme them cause it was the only chance you had to win that fight. Also, why did you need help to fight a small guild like Aquanauts? It's all on stream and probably vod, so I don't know why you're trying to change the story at all.

Posted

Hey guys, leave the slander on the general posts, I don't care where you post this kind of stuff as long as it's not on our guild post. Please and thank you.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0