• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Crimson Battlefield

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Enjoy.. leave comments on how to improve my game play and character :) Watch in 1080p for best quality

Warning: Music may be explicit.

Edited by thelastdragoon
1 person likes this

Posted

Good fights! Please turn off the camera shaking xD I hate it personally. Also for example the ranger in the beginning: Don't waste your grab on this very mobile class. Make sure you first stunn/stagger/KD/lift her and then continue with grab. Just a piece of advice.

I also noticed how you used Deep Thrust when the opponents were too close and you tried to escape - that's a very smart move

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah at the beginning, I thought I had caught the ranger with their guard down and could sneak a grab in without wasting extra resources if their backup came.

Thank you for the comment on the Deep Thrust. I noticed early on in BDO that using it against Sorcs and Rangers would allow me to get away with a higher survival chance as it doesn't leave your back quite as exposed by the time you create distance on the potion cooldowns. Watching the video again, I do notice that I'm not using my Spear quite enough and there are a few moments that I rushed in for the grab to stop their mages/rangers in the back rather than throw a spear to ensure that the DPS storms were halted during my charge.

1 person likes this

Posted

I dont know how Crimson Battlefield scales or if its just everyone that enters is a powerhouse with 160+DP.

I have 99/170 AP/DP at the moment however am finding it very hard to even get someone under 1/2 hp in this place.
Saw a tamer in my party who was up to +70 and was destroying people with his 105/150.

Watching your video it is very similar, i know we are not meant to be a DPS powerhouse but its still very saddening.

Posted

Keep in mind that all you have to do is find squishy players to farm those points. Its usually the highest DPS ones sitting in the back that have absolute crap DP. Can usually drop them in 2 DPS rotations, but yeah.. we aren't meant to deal DPS sadly. It makes it soo much sweeter when we do, though. Also, we get our kills jacked a lot even after committing to the kill lol

Posted

I dont know how Crimson Battlefield scales or if its just everyone that enters is a powerhouse with 160+DP.

I have 99/170 AP/DP at the moment however am finding it very hard to even get someone under 1/2 hp in this place.
Saw a tamer in my party who was up to +70 and was destroying people with his 105/150.

Watching your video it is very similar, i know we are not meant to be a DPS powerhouse but its still very saddening.

Just wait it out, it'll all pay off in a few months when we get our GS :)

Posted (edited)

Does it "pay off" or average us out? I'm up to about 105AP and my clear times for rotation doing Elrics is really low still, hard to farm if others aren't around to join me. (well for farming)

And my only chance to put pressure on people in PvP seems when I down them and have my rage meter full to stand a chance on getting a finish.

Edited by Rich