• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Post Pics of Your Witch/Wizard

1,375 posts in this topic

Posted

2017-01-04_127779771.JPG

pfff look at your dirty old mans feet! stupid -----ing shoes. weeb prick. 

Posted (edited)

Witche's rule the world!

2017-01-05_180558831.JPG

2017-01-05_180632346.JPG

2017-01-05_180669095.JPG

Edited by Diablo_rf
1 person likes this

Posted

I FINALLY, finally (after many many makeovers) think I have found the look I want xD She's so eeep hehehe. I'll post more later with better lighting. Hope you guys like! I rly enjoy seeing everyone's magic toons! =)

veylareal.jpg

2017-01-04_33172471.jpg

veylareal2.jpg

6 people like this

Posted

Great job Vey. She looks great.

Posted (edited)

My witch at one of the better looking areas of 'pirates'. ;) I gotta say, I enjoy the default coloring of Kibelius' set, but who knows, I might recolor it one day. :)

2017-01-01_182581240.thumb.jpg.aa47dee24

PS: I err, am not fully happy with the way she looks though, some of her proportions rub me the wrong way. Like her neckline.. and imagine, it can't get any thinner or longer. :(

Edited by Nicottia
2 people like this

Posted

My witch at one of the better looking areas of 'pirates'. ;) I gotta say, I enjoy the default coloring of Kibelius' set, but who knows, I might recolor it one day. :)

PS: I err, am not fully happy with the way she looks though, some of her proportions rub me the wrong way. Like her neckline.. and imagine, it can't get any thinner or longer. :(

looks to me like she needs a personality other than being slutty

Posted

Harsh.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Portal Hype!

juicyjannaportalsj86rtg7i.gif

My Pet is a Pervert :P

pervertghost6sxetqicrm.gif

Pirates!

20170104576souhk1iwct.png

Desert!

201701027342j7the3xsp.png

Unknown Place!

20170102740yq5mcvgsj6.png

Edited by JuicyJanna
3 people like this

Posted

Looks to me like someone woke up feeling grumpy today.

But hey, I'll bite: half of the cash shop outfits ARE slutty, at least mine ain't showing the so-called 'underboob', sir. Majority of the female characters on this topic and in the 'art' subforum are unfortunately looking 'slutty'. I wonder why aren't you calling them all out for 'showing an in game cleavage' or 'putting too much make-up' on their characters.

But this post of yours, such wow, very troll, amazing one-liner... NOT impressed.

Posted

2017-01-05_239212404.JPG

2017-01-05_239457356.JPG

Posted

Some new photos about the cutest wizard ever!2016-12-29_87318470.thumb.JPG.a946fc98a62016-12-29_72717201.thumb.JPG.acdd0e5d052016-12-29_87196394.thumb.JPG.c562af7477

Awakening!

2017-01-04_596532239.thumb.JPG.5e72c2fe8

2 people like this

Posted

Great job Vey. She looks great.

Ty!! xD 

Her eyes are cool!! I think you could get her neck longer though. You prob just missed it. Click on her neck under the body section and then play with the sliders! Gl!!

Posted

But hey, I'll bite: half of the cash shop outfits ARE slutty, at least mine ain't showing the so-called 'underboob', sir. Majority of the female characters on this topic and in the 'art' subforum are unfortunately looking 'slutty'. I wonder why aren't you calling them all out for 'showing an in game cleavage' or 'putting too much make-up' on their characters.

But this post of yours, such wow, very troll, amazing one-liner... NOT impressed.

there is evil in us all, sometimes it must out, and at the time it struck like lightning

Posted

How ya like her personality? 

i13943560197.thumb.jpg.53109a4ad1982c58f

2017-01-06_1307409617.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Power to the outfit. Power to the cleavage.

Edited by Felyni

Posted

part preset, part homebrew, all witch

2017-01-06_291098126.JPG

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Not as pretty as some but here's Darlaneth, Tried to Model her somewhat off Morgana Le Fay.

darla.jpg

And the Close up.

darla2.jpg

Edited by MadMaximoff
3 people like this

Posted

Not really Witch and Wiz, but yeah.

2017-01-09_695885668.JPG

2017-01-09_695886528.JPG

5 people like this

Posted

Water + electricity... dangerous love!

Posted (edited)

2017-01-04_127779771.JPG

This reminds me of Gladiator. "Are you not entertained?!"

Water + electricity... dangerous love!

Water is actually a really good insulator of electricity (and heat). Only way water would conduct electricity is when it's not pure and has minerals such as salts and metals (ions) etc. So if she gets down and dirty, things start sparking ;D

Edited by NIM7

Posted

I updated his hair to pink lol 

not really sure how im feeling about it compared to the other two color choices I had above.

what do you guys thinks?

Optimized-19b34d817a7b454fb44eb5a08d07641c.png

3 people like this

Posted

Not really Witch and Wiz, but yeah.

2017-01-09_695885668.JPG

2017-01-09_695886528.JPG

i prefer the water ghost. <3 i dont know why :/ 

Posted

My love :)

2017-01-10_445097118.JPG

Posted

Take it up with the directors. I'm sure 99% of women / men designing women wouldn't dress like that by choice.In shor, stop being rude.

The angel themee is a plus for meh tho lol

There are some nice female outfits (mo) like the fisherwomen one :)

Posted

More great pics guys! Keep it up!

Some more from me. =)

Veypet.jpg

Veypet2.jpg

Veypet6.jpg

Veypet5.jpg

Veypet7.jpg

Veypet8.jpg

Veypet4.jpg

4 people like this