• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How much money have you spent on BDO?

204 posts in this topic

Posted

90 bucks

Posted

30 dollars. 

Refuse to buy anything with their absurd cash shop prices. 

Posted

Last I checked 200, and maybeeeee bought about 70ish in stuff last night so around 300 soon... I just don't even look at my charges anymore on my bank account I feel dirty. -__- I lack willpower someone help me :(

i wish i stopped at 300... im like up to 500-700 now T_T i need help too.

Posted

XGJ0iRu.png

Not bad. But you could have saved a lot more if purchasing in a $100.

Posted

$29.99 -> CAD Currency Exchange Rate.

I don't see the point of buying anything on the cash shop until I have 50'd all 4 character slots. Even then, making the characters is all you really need, just to use for Energy Spending on nodes. I mean really... one character can do everything.

Posted

Posted

Only bought the game. Nothing from the shop.. so 50$?

Posted (edited)

2 copies of the game 30 bucks each. There's nothing in the cash shop that I want to buy since I'm happy about my toon's look. I prefer to look more unique and keep it simple. The rest I'm getting with loyalty points.

And yeah, I can afford it but I don't like to buy things I don't need except the occasional treat, like purchasing this game. That's why I could afford it if I wanted to but nah.

Edited by Sulphina

Posted

I spent around $100 on the conquers package, and bought $30 worth of pearls which I used to buy some pets and other quality of life items. There's one outfit I want for one of my characters that's not out yet. So when It comes out I'll dump another $30. Other then that nothing interest me. If the cash shop was more consumer friendly I would've bought other stuff, but in its current state it's terrible. Right now the only item that really is consumer friendly is the 30 day appearance change, it's probably the most consumer friendly paid appearance change I've ever seen in an mmo. I wish the rest of the cash shop was like it.

Posted

Game = $50

Pearl shop = $10

Posted

Conq pack $100

stuff for tamer  $140

Waiting for Blader $200

Posted

$50 for the pre order pack and about $50 for pearls.

Posted

50,- for the game, and that's what it's going to stay at.

Posted

0. Will buy one costume coupon to use the skin of that beginner gatherer's uniform and that's it.

Posted

About a million silvers or so...

...Oh wait, you were talking about real money, weren't you?

Posted

$100 for the conquer pack

$20 to buy some pets 

They won't get more out of me until the prices in the cash shop go down dramatically. 

Posted (edited)

$400 including conquer

$60 on dyes and no blacks...

Edited by Swelly

Posted

Got the conq pack and bought 2  10K Pearl packs. Don't want anything else from the shop now :P 

Posted

$50 for the game... and I think... $100 in pearls already?

Posted

Paid $30 for the game and was heavily considering spending more today.  But, starting today I keep getting continuous disconnects.  Just happened when I log in, 10 seconds later disconnect, login, disconnect, etc... 4 times.  Same thing happened a few hours earlier.  I think I'll wait out the fixes and see if I still feel the same way about the game. 

Posted

Game $29.99

Outfit and earrings $30

Horse breeding reset $10

Total $69.99

So ready to drop $20 on Dark thorn horse armor, and an extra twenty on the Dark Thorn boat skin to match, which won't be bought until the horse armor is available.

ARE YOU LISTENING?!?

GIVE US DARK THORN!!!

Posted

€100 for game and €120 in pearls so far

Posted

100$ for pre order

250$ for ranger outfits and dye

20$ for horse armour

30 for valkyrie

70 for warrior outfit . ghillie suit and a seperate helmet.

Posted (edited)

29,99€

100$ for pre order

250$ for ranger outfits and dye

20$ for horse armour

30 for valkyrie

70 for warrior outfit . ghillie suit and a seperate helmet.

you are reason they keep expensive cash shop, sorry. pls rot and die

Edited by Valtzu

Posted (edited)

$30 USD for the base game.  They won't get any more until cash shop prices become reasonable.  ~$30 for one costume that is character bound is beyond ridiculous.

They, apparently, have yet to realize that if they dropped the price on costumes by half that a substantial amount of more people would be more than willing to buy them; more than making up for keeping them priced at what they are now.

Edited by 50West