• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Post pics of your Sorceress

458 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My version of a slightly older sorc. I just wish there was a wider variety of short hair styles, seen a few too many sorcs with the same I picked O.o

sorc1.jpg

sorc2.jpg

Edited by Ninon
add 2nd pic
3 people like this

Posted

just gorgeous, I don't suppose you would share the template?

aww thanks! Yes I can share it! Not going to play her ^^ I changed my mind and made a ranger. I'll send you template soon 

Posted

aww thanks! Yes I can share it! Not going to play her ^^ I changed my mind and made a ranger. I'll send you template soon 

Perfect that would be fantastic, I've seen some templates online just none I like nearly as much as yours. 

pl4p6xi.jpg

Also another one of my favorites holy crap great job here as well. 

Posted

Also another one of my favorites holy crap great job here as well. 

Thank you :)

Posted

Thank you :)

Think you could send me a template? Trying to get some going that I can work a bit off of.

Posted

Think you could send me a template? Trying to get some going that I can work a bit off of.

Sorry, I worked on it for hours and still need to do more work on it. Don't really want to give it out to other people :(

I can however recommend this website which has some really good downloadable templates, 
http://download-backup.bdo-templates.com/

Posted

Untitled2.png

1 person likes this

Posted

I made one in KR but I didn't end up playing Sorc 

a6XpZTD.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Sorry, I worked on it for hours and still need to do more work on it. Don't really want to give it out to other people :(

I can however recommend this website which has some really good downloadable templates, 
http://download-backup.bdo-templates.com/

not a problem mate. Completely understand.

Let me know when you can send me that template. She is very gorgeous,very far from the typical emo look I see. I love it!

Posted

I am so sad that I wont be playing her, I think she's so stunning and was looking forward to playing with her.

I fell in love when I played with my Witch. Goodbye my sweet Sorceress <3

2016-02-17_303482814.JPG

2016-02-17_303552624.JPG

Posted

Six palettes on the same face, I'm leaning towards #3

NVN0HZL.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

two versions :) not sure yet which one to choose.

2016-02-14_196930853.JPG

2016-02-14_198640384.JPG

2016-02-14_198463023.JPG

O.o Ave Satan! Nah just kidding... xD  I see there is plenty of these threads about characters pictures. Btw tried to make something more freaky with the eyes? Or maybe make them black?

Edited by Scarcrow
1 person likes this

Posted

I am bothered by this game lighting logic...

Looks fine in the CC

2016-02-20_136205098.thumb.JPG.045e6b426

Daylight is fine ...

2016-02-18_28133328.thumb.JPG.044d8df434

Started raining... Lips became bright red than when under light...

2016-02-18_28368973.thumb.JPG.ae3a0525bf

And in dark areas, hair becomes bright enough to act as a lantern. And clown lips.

2016-02-19_49869978.thumb.JPG.b18b389658

Anyone noticed this issue or... I'm the only one? :l

Posted

I am bothered by this game lighting logic...

Looks fine in the CC

2016-02-20_136205098.thumb.JPG.045e6b426

Daylight is fine ...

2016-02-18_28133328.thumb.JPG.044d8df434

Started raining... Lips became bright red than when under light...

2016-02-18_28368973.thumb.JPG.ae3a0525bf

And in dark areas, hair becomes bright enough to act as a lantern. And clown lips.

2016-02-19_49869978.thumb.JPG.b18b389658

Yea the hair getting glow or completly dark in certain areas is weird... hope it will be fixed some day.

Posted

O.o Ave Satan! Nah just kidding... xD  I see there is plenty of these threads about characters pictures. Btw tried to make something more freaky with the eyes? Or maybe make them black?

Hehe, yeah I tried different stuff with the eyes and I bet i will tweak here and there more than once, even after Release. White eyes give me a better contrast compared with her hair and makeup though. Together with a creepy white grin. Factor of creepiness, check. :D

Posted (edited)

You're not the only one it's for everyone. Most character creators are like this, was hoping this one was different but it isn't. The problem with the lips (hair too most likely) is the density. There may be other ways to fix that I'm unaware of but I fixed mine by changing the value to around 9. I'm guessing the majority of people that made a character using the creator but haven't played are going to be in for a rude awakening when they see how their character looks at night near a fire light source.

Here is a pic of character after rain and there are more on previous page.

2016-02-21_50096982.thumb.PNG.57fd456fc0

This is what mine looked like in creator but had the same problem with the lips as yours.

sorc1.thumb.PNG.8c041077b8f7f0d05b395010

Edited by Fez
1 person likes this

Posted

Same sorc with three different hairstyles. I was surprised how much the face structure seemed to change even though the only thing that is changing is the hair.

vuzAhTy.jpg6vWzgYA.jpgDBEEdKT.jpg

I'm leaning toward #3, but like #2 as well. Decisions, decisions.

Posted

Here is my Sorceress. It took forever to get her jaw to look the way I wanted. 

krUNXf3.jpg

Posted

Well I guess I show mine too. :)

1.thumb.jpg.42ddd990ac5309ecd9d9957275f22.thumb.jpg.e9dff5e108495c274cb371c80a103.thumb.jpg.97328b1ffa024154ab43affdf7c54.thumb.jpg.eeb8a5587fb7be4ce95f1f5d08f5 

Thats her early version with blue hair, but red... I just couldn't resist, but I'll probably test this one in game as well.

5.thumb.PNG.70e4e0798e3e4c3e4f860d10b875

1 person likes this

Posted

Can't wait to play her!

2kmWNjs.png

Posted

Wow a lot people chose short hair :< I guess I wasn't the only one who thought short hair was best ^^" I didn't try to hard on my Sorceress (besides trying to make her look somewhat asian but failed XD) because I thought I might enjoy the other classes better but I think she is my favourite class now. No other class felt fun and exciting (except for the tamer class) :3

2016-02-04_819304275.thumb.PNG.67b9a5a31

Posted

You're not the only one it's for everyone. Most character creators are like this, was hoping this one was different but it isn't. The problem with the lips (hair too most likely) is the density. There may be other ways to fix that I'm unaware of but I fixed mine by changing the value to around 9. I'm guessing the majority of people that made a character using the creator but haven't played are going to be in for a rude awakening when they see how their character looks at night near a fire light source.

Here is a pic of character after rain and there are more on previous page.

2016-02-21_50096982.thumb.PNG.57fd456fc0

This is what mine looked like in creator but had the same problem with the lips as yours.

sorc1.thumb.PNG.8c041077b8f7f0d05b395010

During the CBT2 i made a lot of tests, i finally found a "good balance" preset. Then CBT2 ended.

But at least yours while it rains and weather gets darker, your character doesnt get brighter traits :c

My character in this complete dark environment would get red lips as if it were a reflecting coat

Posted

NA & KR

2016-01-20_16052291.JPG

2016-01-28_4997259.JPG

Posted

Six palettes on the same face, I'm leaning towards #3

NVN0HZL.jpg

I like #2 and #5/6

Posted

Sooon....

Sorceress.jpg