• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Forced PvP has ruined this game

884 posts in this topic

Posted

So go to a less populated spot, switch channel, or next time don't -----suck and join the server everyone else goes too.

2 people like this

Posted

Unfortunately two guildies recently made the same decision to leave BDO as well because of the same PVP guild nonsense.  

Posted (edited)

There's a long starred thread on this exact topic, I'd advise going there for discussion instead of adding more threads and disorganizing GD.

I agree with you by the way, I just think we should avoid making duplicate topics.

Edited by Anemone
6 people like this

Posted

If only there was 12 differnet instances of the game....

XrLiZyd.png

35 people like this

Posted

The unfortunate fact is the community that drives the game.

In this particular case,  you have grinding spots,  which are limited to only a few people per channel,  and its basically controlled by the top guilds. 

Granted its not enjoyable,  its best just to grind in lesser areas, and step in when these players decide to finally move on.

Sad case for not being apart of the top guilds.

1 person likes this

Posted

BDO seriously could be THE dream game for PvE loving folks who want good story, plenty to do and a beautiful world.

Sadly, the fact that this game can be utterly locked down by the top 10 guilds has game breaking.  Today I flat out got told "get the ----- out of here or we kill you" while trying to level.  This was when i wasn't even interfering with the moron I came across, and of course I began killing a mob nearby and they waited until I was lower health then murdered me.

I'm pretty much done with BDO at this point and sad about it.  I love the game, sadly the pvp scum that seems to get to run and lock down zones however much they want tho has put an end to being able to experience the content I paid to see.

Fix this Daum unless you want to see a mass exodus.  Then your top 10 guilds can enjoy their ghosttown of a game, I am sure theyll all be willing to spend enough in the cash shop tho to keep the lights on at the office.

This game was marketed as a PvP game.

33 people like this

Posted

I love this daily topic. :x

4 people like this

Posted

When?

In Korea when it was first announced?
Get down from the high horse.

If only there was 12 differnet instances of the game....

XrLiZyd.png

Shame that every single instance is almost always controlled by the same 3 guilds.  :(

1 person likes this

Posted

No , it wasnt . Stop spreading bullshit

33 people like this

Posted

hence why i only plan on hitting only 43 lol

2 people like this

Posted

BDO seriously could be THE dream game for PvE loving folks who want good story, plenty to do and a beautiful world.

Sadly, the fact that this game can be utterly locked down by the top 10 guilds has game breaking.  Today I flat out got told "get the ----- out of here or we kill you" while trying to level.  This was when i wasn't even interfering with the moron I came across, and of course I began killing a mob nearby and they waited until I was lower health then murdered me.

I'm pretty much done with BDO at this point and sad about it.  I love the game, sadly the pvp scum that seems to get to run and lock down zones however much they want tho has put an end to being able to experience the content I paid to see.

Fix this Daum unless you want to see a mass exodus.  Then your top 10 guilds can enjoy their ghosttown of a game, I am sure theyll all be willing to spend enough in the cash shop tho to keep the lights on at the office.

You're a pathetic and greedy person is what i can say.

If you wanna pve then do pve but don't attempt to steal pvp people's mobs without contesting the spot and then rage and make threads on forums.

There are so incredibly many mobs and spots in this game that you can pve at any point of the day without interrupting any groups whatsoever if you wanted but instead you decided to be greedy and toxic and went to the top spot and then made this cancerous thread to complain about it.  BDO could be the dream mmo , without people like you 

28 people like this

Posted

This actually happened to me last night. I'm really stubborn so i just fed them kills. It was really dumb because the area is massive and there are tons of mobs. They were just being a**holes and just picking a fight with me. I really really like this game but the unfortunate thing is I think the pvp is garbage. I usually pvp in most games but there is something about BDO pvp that is just meh.

It's only going to get worse too. 

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

If you wanna pve then do pve but don't attempt to steal pvp people's mobs without contesting the spot and then rage and make threads on forums.

There are so incredibly many mobs and spots in this game that you can pve at any point of the day without interrupting any groups whatsoever if you wanted but instead you decided to be greedy and toxic and went to the top spot and then made this cancerous thread to complain about it.  BDO could be the dream mmo , without people like you 

Edited by Te'Ryn Tec
Ya. Okay. Offensive much?
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

It's actually posts like this that ruin a game. You essentially want to neuter what was, for many people, a core aspect of their excitement. This is an MMORPG, and thus is intended to be played with other people. Grab yourself a guild or some friends and fight back if you need to. Otherwise, find ways around it, whether it be keeping an eye on the spot or changing channels.

Edited by Tomoyo
33 people like this

Posted

This game really needs to get some PvE channels!

13 people like this

Posted

It's actually posts like this that ruin a game. You essentially want to neuter what was, for many people, a core aspect of their excitement.

Who, the handful of "elites"?  Sorry, but us PvE carebears pay their bills.

7 people like this

Posted

Whats the point playing ONLINE game if not pvp? You can kill mobs in peace in every singleplayer game.

19 people like this

Posted

"oh noes, I can't get the best grinding spot while being an unguilded soloscrub".

Solutions to this problem:
1)Join a real guild who can help you.
2)Have friends with you when you grind mobs. People are a lot less likely to stick around or "steal" your grinding spot if they see five guys farming together. Anybody comes around, you tell them to leave.
3)Join another channel. There's thirteen instances of the same world.
4)Plan your day so you can grind outside of primetime hours.
5)If all else fails, you can always go for spots that aren't as good. That's called knowing your limits. I often farmed solo. When I saw a guild barging in the spot I was farming, a guild I knew as PvP oriented players with much larger manpower, I simply got the ----- out and went elsewhere. Stop being frustrated just because you don't get your cake, a cherry on top and a blowjob from the baker's wife.

That's pretty much it. Hope it helps you.

22 people like this

Posted

Today's announcement would like a word with you

http://steparu.com/previews/mmorpg/2008-black-desert-upcoming-future-content

See that?  PvE content incoming.  Changed need to be made.

There's no point to the PvE in this game without PvP. Go play something else, this game is not for you and won't change to suit your needs.

5 people like this

Posted

Lol at this idiot thinking only PvEers buy stuff in the cash shop. If PvP was removed this game would instantly die.

9 people like this

Posted

There's no point to the PvE in this game without PvP. Go play something else, this game is not for you and won't change to suit your needs.

Have you even played BDO before? The vast majority of players have never even done any PvP.

27 people like this

Posted

This is opinionated and not relevant. 

4 people like this

Posted

Don't interrupt the PvP'ers while they're PvE'n.

Sounds legit to me. 

4 people like this