• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Critical Screen Effect - Headache city. Halp!

306 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i solved it today: just quit , they just dont care... one ON/OFF option... so hard

Edited by Luka_

Posted (edited)

lmao this is retarded, an issue being pointed since APRIL, @pm_jouska even replied but now the issue is totally ignored? lulululul 

im lvl 60 on my ranger and tbh I dont know how I havent had a seizure yet

Edited by SplitFire

Posted

bumpo

Posted

We just need ONE SINGLE SETTINGS OPTION, one -----ing singular setting.

WHY DON'T WE HAVE IT? Like really though, why does this thread still have to be a thing. 

Posted

bump

Posted

Bump fck those mods come here then i will fck you okay

Posted

they should also add more options for UI, like remove skills cd icons... but at least remove this damn crit screen efect! wth takes you so long?

Posted

It really doesn't make sense it's still here.. Grind for 5+ hours is tiring enough without the black screen flash.. or white with max effects..

I can even imagine it could give long term eye problems in the future. staring at the screen already tend to cause short sightedness - cant imagine the black flash making it better...

Posted

Bump

Posted

bump

Posted

B U M P ... any GM response please ?

Posted

bump

Posted

bump

Posted

bump

Posted

Do you see that GM ?

BDO - Party Member Dark Flash on Attack
https://youtu.be/XLnb2lRx_IY

Thanks for adding visual material, I think the flash screen effect on critical is even more visible later at night or at least in my screen, I'll try to record my video (have to ask friends how) so I can also add mine along with game settings shown asap !

Posted

take a break from the game then!!! this is always stated and yet gamers dont do it -_-....

No xp waste.

Posted

Do you see that GM ?

https://youtu.be/XLnb2lRx_IY

Jesus christ have mercy upon my innocent eyes

Posted (edited)

Should see it when I'm rolling around with my friends' Witch and Wizard and Rangers. So much flashing and lightning that I could have a dance party.

Edited by SwashBuccaneer
Typo

Posted

Do you see that GM ?

Oh, my. I can easily see how that could hurt to look at. I never noticed that effect but sometimes my head would hurt when in combat for extended times. Maybe it was that all along :^(

Posted (edited)

I do not understand how it is possible that around this problem is not more debate.

Edited by Luka_

Posted (edited)

Because this seems to work everywhere else, guess i'll do gm/cm tag spam. There's simply no reason for their not to be just a simple check-box in the options somewhere.

@GM_Dew

@GM_Salome

@GM_Caramel

@CM_Aethon

@CM_Praballo

Edited by Verna

Posted

Because this seems to work everywhere else, guess i'll do gm/cm tag spam. There's simply no reason for their not to be just a simple check-box in the options somewhere.

@GM_Dew

@GM_Salome

@GM_Caramel

@CM_Aethon

@CM_Praballo

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have forwarded the issue to the developers.

Best regards,
GM Dew

3 people like this

Posted

Would love for there to be a way for this to be resolved, epilepsy or no this shit gets really tiring after a few hours grinding.

Oh come the heck on. Just stop and take a break or go take a nap. You guys are insane.

Posted

Oh come the heck on. Just stop and take a break or go take a nap. You guys are insane.

I really like sleeping because it's sweet and I never skip that time, when playing (~2h/day actively) usually I try taking a short break every 20min if it's not going to disrupt any kind of activity I am doing with friends or guildies, always warning them because some places are really afk-risky, though the screen flash can still be a bit unpleasant, maybe not for everyone but for many people yeah as it seems, anyway it's important to respect the nuisances of the others and understand them if possible otherwise it can be a vain use of words if used wrongly ...

In any case, I think you are right and thank you for caring, it's a good advice 💝