• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

T9 Horses   598 votes

1. 1. How do you feel about these horses?

• I love it!
    • I Hate it!
    • It don't know how I feel about it.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

81 posts in this topic

Posted

I just wanted some peoples opinion on the new tier 9 horses, and how they feel about these kind of horses being added into the game.

bdo-tier-9-mount.thumb.jpg.acb2ee7b68ab1

• "Hell" something like a fire horse that leaves a fire trail causing enemies to explode

bdo-tier-9-mount-2.thumb.jpg.6c7a99c9c22

• "Pegasus" has a skill that allows you to glide from various high places (I imagine similar to Archeage)

bdo-tier-9-mount-3.thumb.jpg.97eb5a05896

• "Unicorns" buffs enemies & has a charge attack that penetrates enemy armor

7 people like this

Posted

Better not be a late April fool's joke (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

They're a bit too fantastical for my taste, but not out of place now that we've got all these Victoria's Secret adventurers running around.

I've been working on raising my Training lately, so maybe I'll be lucky enough to breed a T9 one day.

2 people like this

Posted

6 more tiers for me to go! 

6 more tiers for me to go! 

4 people like this

Posted

Not a joke there was a press release and everything from Pearl Abyss that outlined future development plans. That aside, I don't think the horses are that out of place. I mean, we have witches and wizards dropping meteors on evil gods, there are treants roaming the woods and you are possessed by an evil spirit. I love training in this game and with love to have each of them.

2 people like this

Posted

looks very cool

Posted

I would sell my soul for one of those ! Kidding...they are amazing tho and i do hope we will get them at some point.

Posted

Pretty low-brow stuff, hope they will cap us at 8.

Honestly these are typical F2P "wish fulfillment" attainables to trigger severe wants in people with money so that they spend more (in this case on breeding)

But since they added the fugly wing costume, they will probably add this too.

Posted

Unicorn

j4teK.jpg

11 people like this

Posted

Pretty low-brow stuff, hope they will cap us at 8.

Honestly these are typical F2P "wish fulfillment" attainables to trigger severe wants in people with money so that they spend more (in this case on breeding)

But since they added the fugly wing costume, they will probably add this too.

And just because you are not one of those people that means we should not have it...? Lol really!

Posted

I want the black fire-trail pony!!!

Posted

I'd be happy if they just let us roll for T8s already. ^^

Posted

Sorry for rezzing an old thread - but hope these t9s don't require some purebred nonsense.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry for rezzing an old thread - but hope these t9s don't require some purebred nonsense.

i want a nightmare :3

Posted

probably requires you to feed a rare drop to a horse that has a 0.0001% chance of dropping from a boss that only spawns once every month at a random time at a random place.
Then you need 2 level 30 t7 burebreeds of the same color with 2-seater, sidestep, sprint, drift, instant accelaration on each of the parents to have a 3% chance of receiving a t9.

RNGeesus be with us.

6 people like this

Posted

probably requires you to feed a rare drop to a horse that has a 0.0001% chance of dropping from a boss that only spawns once every month at a random time at a random place.Then you need 2 level 30 t7 burebreeds of the same color with 2-seater, sidestep, sprint, drift, instant accelaration on each of the parents to have a 3% chance of receiving a t9.

RNGeesus be with us.

Dear lord.

Posted

that is the korean definition of Pure Fun

get ready for it

1 person likes this

Posted

I was thinking to myself last night, wouldn't it be cool if they added nightmares that left a trail of fire.

Posted

They're a bit too fantastical for my taste, but not out of place now that we've got all these Victoria's Secret adventurers running around.

LOL

I like 1 and 3 though.

Posted

I was thinking to myself last night, wouldn't it be cool if they added nightmares that left a trail of fire.

they were calling you to them to force your soul upon RNGeesus

Posted

the fire one is amazing

Posted

better horses is always good, but i'd rather not have them get special effects like gliding n stuff.

1 person likes this

Posted

better horses is always good, but i'd rather not have them get special effects like gliding n stuff.

They'll probably make them really really rare and hard to breed - available only to the most hardcore of horse breeders. I doubt we'd see BDO overrun with unicorns.

Posted

You need 2 lvl 25+ tier 6's of the right colors to get like a 33% chance for a tier 7

Tier 9 is going to be the most broken brained korean shit you'll ever see in your life lmao

I cant wait